It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Troops In Black Helicopters Invade New Orleans, Drop Bombs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

/me grabs my trusty 30-06.

Well.

Get ready!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

reply to post by Zepherian

Believing that would require me to believe that there is some big organization out there bent on controlling the world, but I have yet to see anything that makes any sense as to what the purpose behind that would be or what they are planning once they control the world. I have read up on it, and honestly I found it ridiculous.

And there is a difference between militarism and understanding that a military that never trains is about as effective as sticking a 90 year old woman behind a missile launcher and expecting her to know how to work it.

Then all I can say is you're not "ripe" yet. I too knew of the illuminati conspiracy scenario for a long time before my own personal knowledge and experience reached a point where all the things fell into place and I could see that it accurately mirrored the mechanisms by which power is gained, wielded and maintained by an old money elite, by a ruling class of occultist oligarchs. Note that I can't tell you exactly who they are (although it's easier to see who works for them), but it's clear to me, by their footprints, that they are there. I came to this realization in my early 30's after being aware of it for over a decade. But once I realized what is happening a world which previously did not make any sense now makes all the sense in the world.

Rothschilds, Windsors, Oppenheimers, Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, Morgans, etc are some of the surnames that rule the world, and almost everything important in the socioeconomic scenario is defined by their interfamily dealing. Study who they are and what they have done in history and, if you're honest about it, you will see what they are doing now. We have Jay Rockefeller in the capitol, we have Anderson Cooper (a Vanderbilt) in CNN. We have Rothschilds owning everything from the Bank of England to Reuters. These are the people that make the world go round.

And, sadly, they tend to be coldhearted sociopaths that enrich themselves on the ruin of nations. Again, read the history of these people's ancestors and the nations they were envolved with, so you can start to get a feel for the culture that they must have now. It will change your world, first for the worse as you realise the true horror of it all, then for the better as you realise most people are incapable of this, that most people are good hearted and kind that are simply missguided by a socioeconomic system controlled by the least of us.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My cousins live in New Orleans and I emailed them about this, and NOTHING abnormal is going on there. You can take down the b.s. misleading title and start telling the truth for once.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If they are doing this stuff to condition us to be submissive (and I agree) then the worst thing you can do is report it and tell us about it.

Be like the media, just block it out. And pretend you still live in colonial times. Oh man, colonists would've raised HELL.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Original Story.....

Residents on notice of upcoming police training

NEW ORLEANS -- The New Orleans Police Department is warning residents not to panic if they see helicopters flying around the city after dark.

The department will be hosting military training in and around the city between Jan. 27 and Feb. 8.

The training includes the use of military helicopters flying after dark throughout the city.

Police say they want residents of New Orleans and outlying areas to know it's a training event. The activities, authorities say, have been carefully planned and are safe.

....Everything else is added speculation by one of the most heavily biased Sites on the Internet in the World.

From the OP

However, initial reports before the exercises began claimed that the training would only involve police, when in fact 150 U.S. troops from the U.S. Special Operations Command are also involved as part of urban warfare training.

The initial report referred to says "The department will be hosting military training" which contradicts the above.

I do not approve of the "Militarization" of our Police however, I also don't approve of facts being manipulated and distorted. But then sensationalizing stories and fear mongering bring in the donations I guess

Poor, poor Alex.

The economic terrorism of the global elite has had an effect on Alex Jones' productions.....

.....Due to the economic full frontal assault of the global elite.....

In light of falling revenues to fund the infowar and get the truth out, we are asking you to make a donation.

If you are involved in the Media and Advertising industry, which results in the sales of products and services that provide employment to many of the non-govenmental workers on the planet; this is what he thinks you are

essentially a greedy whore that takes billions of dollars from transnational corporations to fund its non-stop, 24-7 propaganda effort that will ultimately end in global slavery and unimaginable misery for billions of people -

Imagine that! Ads for Car Insurance or Charmin Toilet Paper will cause Global Slavery and unimaginable misery for billions of people! But wait! All manufacturers advertise? Oh the guilt I will suffer when next I pull those little square sheets from hell, from the roll next to my toilet. Do I contribute to global slavery and have a clean backside, or do I let my soiled bottom wear itself clean naturally to save the world? Oh the humanity of it all!

As I recall we were supposed to be rounded up by the Bush Administration and placed in Prison Camps after the declaration of Martial Law. When that did not happen could that have caused Poor, Poor Alex's revenue to fall?

Bush is gone and the predictions were of course fear mongering nonsense, so the new round begins. Let us not forget how evil advertising is and send our money to Alex. God forbid he should have to survive or fail based on the true value of his product like everyone else.

But wait
there are ads on Alex's Site? How could that be? It must mean if you are willing to pay Alex or he benefits financially you are not a "greedy whore" and when Alex advertises his products like his films, he is also not a "greedy whore".

Or.... Could it mean that his site is of no interest to advertisers due to its biased nature and the tiny number of people who do subscribe don't justify the financial outlay? Naw, that's not it. We know that Corporations who create and advertise products and employ many people are "greedy whores".

Sorry, but this guy has gotten under my skin every since I saw the first video where he was yelling childish, adolescent remarks at people like a first grade, schoolyard bully instead of reporting facts. When I first saw his face and realized he was not the hormone enraged teenager I first envisioned being connected to his voice and words, I was floored by the fact he was in fact an adult.

(The Monkey turns of his Rant switch, hits the Post Reply Button and waits for the Flames)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I lived in El Paso, Texas near Fort Bliss for some time and taking the 395 Americas Highway to the Northeast Side of Town the AH-64 and Stealth Comanches would fly directly over the Highway instead along side it into the desert Military territory. We aren't talking about incidents that happened once in a while but all the time. Not high in the sky but 4-6 stories above a group of cars to intimidate them. Seeing the Guns on Apache swiveling towards your vehicle is not a comforting sight at all, I am sure this tactic was to put the common citizen of that city in a state of fear, making ready for the sheep to be sheared for the Police state to take place.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Since when did I say they made the same noise or same level of noise? My point was that a cop car driving by at 2 am is irritating if you are awake, just like a helicopter flying over your house would be irritating if you are awake. If you are asleep, however, you likely won't hear either of them.

I can see though that you are just going to nitpick to find something to put
next to. Have fun with that.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
While there perhaps is an agenda greater than trying to prepare our own troops for urban warfare abroad, I think the sensationalist, fear-mongering titles get a little ridiculous.

NO was not 'invaded.' They were not 'bombed.' I wish folks wouldn't try to make stuff sound 10 times worse than it is, or with 19 !'s and ?'s to try to make it sound dramatic.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
For those who ask "Why New Orleans" I offer this:

The Congressional Quarterly Press has released it’s most dangerous city list for 2008 and New Orleans has taken the lead. Last year Detroit was the leader of the pack, but now New Orleans is the most dangerous city.

www.therealestatebloggers.com...

When all hell breaks loose, I guess NO is going to be ground zero.

But take it ALL in people: the world as we knew it no longer exists, and we have only seen the beginning of troubles. Is there even ONE of you who sees a rosy future? It was all foretold thousands of years ago thru men translating the Word of God. That nagging little voice that's telling you "maybe there is something to that prophecy stuff after all" --- that is the spirit of the Holy Ghost still gathering souls for God's Kingdom. Call me crazy if it makes you feel better. I'd prefer that than later on you saying "that Bombeni person never said a word about this."

Can you now see that a day like this is coming for us all?

"And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains"... Rev. 6:15

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
This is insane. Not to mention a clear violation of posse comitatus.

Posse comitatus was suspended by Congress fairly early in the Bush administration.

It has not yet been reinstated.

ATSers, this is a worthy cause for us.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

What are you talking about??? This was an MILITARY EXERCISE in PORTLAND last year.... USING LIVE FIRE AND EXPLOSIVES.
Did you read the link?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
For those who ask "Why New Orleans" I offer this:

The Congressional Quarterly Press has released it’s most dangerous city list for 2008 and New Orleans has taken the lead. Last year Detroit was the leader of the pack, but now New Orleans is the most dangerous city.

www.therealestatebloggers.com...

When all hell breaks loose, I guess NO is going to be ground zero.

But take it ALL in people: the world as we knew it no longer exists, and we have only seen the beginning of troubles. Is there even ONE of you who sees a rosy future? It was all foretold thousands of years ago thru men translating the Word of God. That nagging little voice that's telling you "maybe there is something to that prophecy stuff after all" --- that is the spirit of the Holy Ghost still gathering souls for God's Kingdom. Call me crazy if it makes you feel better. I'd prefer that than later on you saying "that Bombeni person never said a word about this."

Can you now see that a day like this is coming for us all?

"And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains"... Rev. 6:15

And here we go... forgot to mention the priest cast. Once the economic elite are done wrecking the place, once things are hard enough, there is yet another level of parasitism in organised religion, which has fed on the fear of people for millenia, offering nothing but half truths and spiritual shackles.

Yes, once the general population is near dead enough, it will be the time for the spiritual vultures to try and get the survivors into a mind prison, to try and keep people under mind control.

Spirituality is positive. Connecting oneself to God is positive. But be wary of the pitfalls on the way there. If someone first scares you and then offers you "membership", chances are it's a con. Prophecies falling into the natural cycle of rise and fall of civilizations are probably a con too. Unless someone offers uncondicional love and enlightenment, for free, chances are it's a con also.

Amen Ra?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

just a couple of things why do you think america has so many fema camps waiting to round all you all up and put you to death that is what they are training for you all must of heard of the red and blue yellow lists
of fema if not type in fema death camps

have a nice couple of years do what you want now before its to late

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I've been talking about how there's going to be a false flag THIS MONTH! No one seems to care or notice.

It WILL start February 12.

what's your source of information?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
One thing that would make sence timing wise, would be Mexico.
They have warned us in various interviews with Senators that we might have to help with Military, and or money.
This is the type of Military we would send down there. The night stuff makes the most sence concidering it's drug lords mostly in the night.

I still do not agree with this type of training in a city.
They really should not be out until 11pm keeping kids awake
that need to go to school.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
One thing that would make sence timing wise, would be Mexico.
They have warned us in various interviews with Senators that we might have to help with Military, and or money.
This is the type of Military we would send down there. The night stuff makes the most sence concidering it's drug lords mostly in the night.

I still do not agree with this type of training in a city.
They really should not be out until 11pm keeping kids awake
that need to go to school.

Do you really think that our government is interested in getting rid of drugs?

How much money do you think that our government made off of drugs throughout the years?

If it is about drugs it is about getting a step up the cartel ladder.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti

Originally posted by Zeus2573
These kind of training exercises are going on all over the USA quite a bit.

yes they have been going on all over the USA.... for the last forty years in fact, and it isfear mongering as you pointed out - but this really is nothing new, - case in point -60's early 70's - during that decade there were at least seven assassinations of prominent leaders - John Kennedy, Medgar Evers, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Robert Kennedy, Fred Hampton and thats the short list....not to mention an overwhelming influx of heroin and drug trafficking and a population of battle weary soldiers no longer willing to go along with the "program". And then there were the riots and battles which took place between the national guard and police vs the neighborhoods.....so its not as if the experience isn't there....urban warfare is always a possibility when Justice can be bought or is seen to be purchased without consequence..

however for what its worth, I live in New Orleans and didn't hear any explosions during the nights in question but did in fact hear the helicopters which I assumed were military because there is a base somewhere close by...they were loud but only made one or two passes over our area and then all was quiet again..

You're right things like this have been going on for years. You make a good point. But here lately they have increased. And its not just in New Orleans.
It seems to me it was sometime after 911 when you really started hearing about them. We are living in a different era now. I will admit, I don't know what is about to happen, but when it does it is my belief that it will far exceed anything that has happend before. Could be good, could be bad...who knows we'll just have to wait and see.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Zeus2573]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Oh my, I live here in New orleans, this was announced in the paper and on the news last week that the Military would be holding the aircraft training exercies. We do have a HUGE base here:

New Orleans NAS Joint Reserve Base - Belle Chasse, LA

Naval Air Station, Joint Reserve Base, New Orleans, Louisiana is located 20 minutes south of downtown New Orleans, and is home to VP-94, VFA-204, VR-54, Louisiana Air National Guard, U.S. Air Force Reserve, U.S. Coast Guard, and the U.S. Customs Service. When the base was redesignated in May 1994 to add "Joint Reserve Base," it broke the paradigm of Naval Air Station.

NAS JRB New Orleans maintains a 24-hour operational capability to support launches and recoveries of U.S. Coast Guard Sea-Air Rescue, U.S. Customs Alert and 159th Fighter Group/Louisiana Air National Guard, North American Air Defense Command alert requirements.

source

Also they are using SIMULATED AMMUNITIONS similar to paintball ammo.

Amazing, we want a well trained military, just not if it has to train at home???? WTH???

And yes, they are training for URBAN WARFARE - just like the majority of the action seen in Operation Enduring Freedom.

Would you rather more dead soldiers and more lost equipment??

I would rather not have dead civilians, if and when one of those helis malfunctions and crashes into a populated area.

There's no reason they need to train like that over a populated area, besides fear mongering.

Let them train over one of the military bases.

Where do they even get the money to train? The US government, and the G20 banking systems are bankrupt.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

But see, again, you're using these as a comparison for troop movement on the ground involving a major urban area. The ones you quote indicate scenarios of defense, theory-based, imaginary, discussed, planned and responded to in imaginary scenarios. The ones that do involve civilians or government staff are closed, secret, not in the public domain.
And none of them seem to be defensive or retaliatory in nature.

This current situation is on the ground, in public, with physical, real-world involvement. They are conducting a scenario in city streets, just who are the enemy in this scenario?

I understand what you are trying to say, but this scenario is not training departments in how to deal with the aftermath of an attack from an outside force from my perspective. It's not theory-based, and it's not secret.
That is the difference here.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
what's your source of information?

Here is the link to your question to bobby, i must still read through there as well

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join