It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Troops In Black Helicopters Invade New Orleans, Drop Bombs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wake up people!! Holy crapola, you are just now noticing US Troops training in large cities? This has been going on since 9/11. The Bush Administration started this, saying that the US Military needed more realistic resources to train in and that US Cities offers this new training for the new Urban Ware on Terror.

Is it sinister? Or is it really what they say it is, just training? Whens the last time you trusted Congress or any President? Whens the last time you opened your mouth and said something to them?

If you dont know the Facts, ATS is not the place to get them. You need to get off your butts and go find out about them. But you wont, you will sit on your butts and eat bon bons and let some one else tell you that American Cities are being invaded, or that their really isnt anything to worry about...from the US military that is.

If they are training in the cities and it really is a righteous cause. Gee, I wonder what lies around the corner. What do they know that they are keeping silent about? Maybe the Thousands of Chinese Military Personel in Central America?? NAW, go back to sleep and eat your bon bons. Its the US Government trying to oppress little Bon Bon John.

Give me a beak, you oppress yourselves, why the heck would the US Military need to attack you?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
They were training in a populated area?

They don't have military facilities for this?

If they do, why did they not use them?

Why expose urban strategies/techniques in public, and this includes helicopter support/manouevres et al?

Could this be a smokescreen to coverup a real incident?

Sorry, for all the questions, in the UK, most certainly from my experience, we dont have squaddies running through populated areas with arms and dropping explosives of any kind.

The residents must have been reaching for the toilet paper!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by Zepherian

hahaha, Your post made me laugh, and the reason why I laugh, is because you are stuck on stupid. Watch out, Godzilla is right behind you!!!

be careful bashing on America, wewill send the black helicopters after you.

You can bash your own country though, I dont care about that.

Countries are not ours, we are just taught to think that way, in reality they are corporate constructs that attempt to pacify and fool us into thinking they serve our interests, and to a degree they do, only to reveal themselves taken over by elitist interests and fling over into fascism. This is a major historical trend. You have no say where "black helicopters" go, and it's more likely they will land on your street than in my, allied, country. And by black helicopter I really mean any military craft. Once a nation breeds warriors all they know how to do is war, and war is an essentially destructive thing, chaotic and entropic in nature.

Learn history, or be doomed to repeat it. Thanks for warning me about Godzilla though, almost got run over by that oversized salamander!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
In my neck of the woods the rumors are that the nation will collapse withing 6 month to a year, that is when people will wake up and find themselves completely jobless and destitute.

Now this is just rumors it may happen or it may not, but now a days you can not ignore them, this rumors started last year and we have seen how things has gone down the hill since then to the point that now congress is fighting for an emergency stimulus to the economy that frankly I don't trust to have a good outcome personally.

So if these trainings starts to pop up everywhere then you will know that something is going on and at least our government is getting ready for it.

And to help the people they are not, but rather make sure you don't become a trouble maker.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don't think it's logical myself.

When we trained for Iraq they built a location to look like an Iraq town and practiced there so I see no reason why they wouldn't do the same type of thing for this training.

They aren't buying me wih saying this is an exercise over a town like New Orleans or any USA city.

With people that need to get up early for work and also kids getting up early for school this just doesn't make sense that they would do this for like a 12 day period. Also there is a law I believe that loud noises aren't allowed after a certain time..... it's called disturbing the Peace.

I also note that Mardi Gras is on Feb. 24th I wonder if we will be able to see any connections with something at that time.

I was thinking about a New Orleans trip but I'm wouldn't go there now so they lost some tourist money for sure.

Them writing and letting people know this was going to happen also doesn't impress me, it's like hiding something right out in the open.

I do hope that people raise a little he&& because if they don't/didn't then.............................sheeple.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I didn't see any bombs, was there another video

link   
reply to post by RFBurns

150 fully armed troops... over several days, on a rotating pattern... you could train how many in 13 days?

How many troops went into Iraq? Nowhere near the population figures.
How many troops went into Afghanistan? Nowhere near the population numbers.
This is one city, an opportunity to gain methods and new tactics for new troops in combat on your home soil, in urban areas. They know the American nation is going to be harder to control than any other nation they've ever attacked, and they'll want to avoid what happened in Gaza for PR around the world.
Perhaps what has happened in Gaza has made them wonder just how their image will be damaged if the same were to happen when they take control of the U.S public?

You don't fight a war man to man, you fight an enemy with superior firepower, superior training and superior tactics. They control water, power, money, infrastructure, policing, hospitals... everything. You do know how much chaos comes about the minute you pull the plug on the main power supply don't you?

How many troops would it take to control a city once the lights go out, the water is off, the transport network is stopped?

There is no other rational explanation for this as far as I am concerned. But the fact that people are just accepting this as the norm is what is truly worrying.
The fact that some are suggesting that this is all ok and nothing to worry about is actually really scary.

When in the history of your country have you seen this before? In what modern nation not currently at war is this accepted?

One word immediately springs to mind here, and that is DENIAL.

If this were currently happening in a major city in the UK there would be a riot in London the following day demanding answers and demanding that government steps down.
You are not at war in your country, you have invaded Iraq and Afghanistan without having training over your own cities, why is it suddenly a good idea now?

Sorry, no excuses are going to wash with me on this one. This is a very severe warning of what is to come, and nothing is going to convince me otherwise.

link   
I use to live near a commando base in Melbourne, Australia.
One night about 8 years ago I saw a Toyota Hilux with about 10 guys in the back all dressed in caual sort of military gear with assualt rifles.
That freaked me out.
What better place to train for urban/suburban combat than the real deal.

On another note.
From what I understand, martial law in the USA will be the start of a second civil war.

Either way the next few years will be an intersting part of your history as a whole.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Yes I remember the fake towns in 29 palms and other bases around the desert in California when my husband was station in 29 palms.

But this was back in the 90s, things have change a lot since then.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
the truth is that the military has training fields all over the U.S. nevada is over 80% government owned land. they are doing this to test the publics reaction and to train with local law enforcment.

CX

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Are there any ATS members that live around there that would be up to asking around, see what happened during it?

There has to be someone who saw close up what they were up to, i can't understand why either residents have not come forward with complaints or their version of events, or maybe journalists looking for more info other than the original source?

CX.

[edit on 6/2/09 by CX]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The Federal Reserves is a private company. Powerful jewish families own the Federal Reserves. They have bankrupt America by forcing the government to keep borrowing money at a unbelievably high interest rate. They plant agents in the government to make policies that will make the government keep borrowing money at a non-stop rate from the Federal Reserves.
Now that the America government is in debt to these criminals they pass secret policies to use the powerful American military to over throw other government that refuse to let the Federal Reserves world branches control their currency, resources and people.
The jews believe that it is their god given right to control the world by controlling the world resources and building Israel as the kingdom of the world. They will kill off anyone including some of their own people to push that agenda..
Americans no matter what your race or skin color should unite to take back your country before its to late.. You must abolish the federal Reserves and make the government print its own interest free money to be able to eliminate debt.. Abraham Lincoln create government money called the green back and was assassinated. 3 other presidents tried to abolish the Jews controlled Federal Reserves and they to were assassinated..
Act now before its to late..
We are all freedom fighters!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi Marg,

Thought so and another thing that really bothers me is the fact that I haven't seen one thing about this in any way shape or form in the News and I would think they would have made something unusal like this known around all areas in the USA.

This isn't sitting right with me and I know I don't like it one bit.

I know I am going to keep an eye open and be more aware of my surroundings cause my gut is on alert right now after hearing this.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I do not get it - how US military can invade US city? ... But still - it cannot "invade" its own country.

What is being referred to here is with regard to the Posse Comitatus Act.
See: en.wikipedia.org...
where it says:

"The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (today the Army, Air Force, and State National Guard forces when such are called into federal service) from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) in the former Confederate states.

The idea being that the American armed forces cannot be called out against its own citizenry.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's so interesting that they picked N.O. as the city. First off, the desperate conditions following Katrina have only added to the rampant crime there and the police force is woefully understaffed and stressed. The city has come a long way since Katrina but it's certainly not what it was. The physical and emotional scars of that debacle still linger and I would imagine that this kind of spectacle doesn't help the mindset there, just another indicator of the sub-human status it's citizens have in the mind of the CorpGov.

Furthermore, it's carnival season - Mardi Gras is only a few weeks away and it's supposed to be an upbeat celebration. There are tons of tourists in town and parades planned, I'm sure the Office of Tourism is just loving this turn of events.
Bad public relations all around.

At night the local talk radio in N.O. - 870 AM powers up and can be heard throughout a good portion of the U.S., I'll be listening tonight to hear what the local residents have to say about this.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Preparing for the inevitable?

What do you think will happen IF at some point in time the US runs out of money, the dollar nearly worthless, stock markets collapse completely, and unemployment rises well over 60%?

At some point the American people who will be suffering will turn to rioting and looting, and we are talking in the millions!

Run to the hills, run for your lives!

Seriously, I don't know what to believe these days, it seems as if everything is going from bad to worse just about everywhere, and no one really seems to know just how bad it will get before things turn around, until that happens, anything seems possible, so maybe training for urban fighting in US cities makes sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Folks, I hate to inject this here (having been one of the Nay-sayers when the Original Thread was posted years ago) but this whole scenario is starting to play out very much like John Titor said it would...Look around ATS at the various threads and it takes a very familiar shape - the US economy is collapsing, The Government is preparing for insurrection by its own people, New Hampshire and other states are exploring something very much like secession, FEMA camps on Military bases, Pentagon stationing troops for action within US borders, Russian experts and others predicting the breakup of the US, Antarctic ice shelf breakup possibly causing Polar shift........it begins to sound like its time to get into the Bunker.....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Are people just deciding to ignore that there were military exercises held there in 2000 as well?

BEFORE 9/11
BEFORE any sign of financial crisis

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

exactly!!

we should be wondering in the history of the us in the past 30 years has there really been a need to urban ware fare train?? I mean Really ??

why do they feel the need to train now is somthing coming??

i know the military is here to defend aginst domestic and foreign wright??

but who would really be the domestic threat US?? or the politicians??

shouldnt they be protecting us the surfs of the world??

and not just the rich in the know of the world??

they put us here in this position today did they not?

it should be called ROGUE politician/banker training LOL

but i guess ethics is no where to be found anywhere anymore its up to us by ourselves huh??

CX

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Black hawk and "little bird" helicopters apparently.

I just looked up the NO local news, found this report and witness report.

Bombs, choppers during military exercises startle residents

Listen to the end of that new report.....this will be going on EVERY NIGHT this week, and the forces will have police with them so that if you bump into them, you will not be able to enter that area.

They say they can't say where they will be training as it's a safety issue.

I guess it's a heads up to everyone then?

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join