It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Troops In Black Helicopters Invade New Orleans, Drop Bombs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I didn't like this statement from this link:

But according to military officials, it’s a training exercise that brought about 150 U.S. troops from the U.S. Special Operations Command to train in New Orleans for urban warfare.

www.wwltv.com...

What if what happened in Mumbai.
Happened in New Orleans?
If they had no training in urban warfare, like the Indian Special Forces didn't have, then more people would die.
If what happened in Mumbai happened in NO, it would be over in an hour.
Indian Special Forces are good, but don't have much Urban warfare training.
They are used to fighting Pakistan in the desert.
This is why it took them so long to deal with what happened.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
S+F ! great find TA, I'll be keeping an eye on this one, although it could be a training excersise and nothing to worry about (I hope) We'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Ok 150 troops is like using a thin stick against a 500 foot thick wall.

And where are these "bombs" in that video? I dont see any explosion plumes in the video at all.

Feb 12 will come and go just like any other day. I think people are becoming so paranoid that any little backfire from a poorly tuned engine has them running like roaches when the light goes on.

And folks think the tv is controlling the mind.

I can only imagine what kind of bunk AJ is spreading right now.

Get out and get some fresh air folks.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
New Orleans residents have been given a heads up about this:

www.katc.com...

Residents on notice of upcoming police training

NEW ORLEANS -- The New Orleans Police Department is warning residents not to panic if they see helicopters flying around the city after dark.
The department will be hosting military training in and around the city between Jan. 27 and Feb. 8.
The training includes the use of military helicopters flying after dark throughout the city. Police say they want residents of New Orleans and outlying areas to know it's a training event. The activities, authorities say, have been carefully planned and are safe.

More here also (including news report):

www.wwltv.com...

The NOPD did put a press release out about the training, and WWL-TV aired a story about it; however, that was a week ago. Since U.S. Special Operations Command hasn't done a similar training here since 2000, it has caught many people by surprise. The training will go on every night through the end of this week.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
very true i have to prepare for that..

reply to post by FRIGHTENER

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The police have kindly notified me that training for urban warfare will be taking place in my city. Nevermind what's happening outside my door, or what noises I hear. I'll just tune into the newest installment of American Idol and have some popcorn.

(meant to be read with a touch of sarcasm)

When is the last time military trained in your city for urban warfare? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

that is how many americans think. its stupidity. the government trys to burn the constitution while ripping up the bill of rights and the people make excuses for them. the military should never be training for urban warfare in the U.S. and in response to that whole mubai thing: thats what local and federal tactical teams are for...thats their job!!!!! when your military is admittedly training for urban warfare on american soil, there is something terribly wrong. quit trying to rationalize it!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah

In New Oleans? 2000

Check the links I provided above

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
where are the bombs? I didnt hear or see any bombs, just helicopters flying around?Did I miss it?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Karma is a harsh mistress. Everything that is done has an equal reaction, it would seem. The USA has allowed itself to be the armed wing of the NWO for almost half a century, it has opened up around 200 military bases, iirc, all over the world. It has invaded nations. It has covered up the drug trade with a false war on drugs, which does nothing but monopolise the traffic of said drugs. It has widened the cultural schizm with the arab world, helped create that thorn in their side that is Isreal, another permanent hotspot. It has kept the cold war alive, despite both China and Russia now have the same democratic and capitalistic systems. And all this with a widespread internal feeling of "we're better than you", which translates into "USA! USA! USA!"

Did you poor americans really think there would not be any consequence of this state of affairs? Evil breeds evil, and evil tends to consume itself in the process. If you can see this reality you can purify your hearts and take actions to stop it, otherwise you will fall victims to the same dynamics that have ruined places like Iraq, Gaza, Afghanistan, The Balcans, Chechenya, Somalia, Burundi, etc.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. And for my european fellows here, kid yourselves not, we are just a few years, at the most, behind the US in this state of affairs, and the english, although in a more subtle way, may actually be ahead of them.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

hahaha, Your post made me laugh, and the reason why I laugh, is because you are stuck on stupid. Watch out, Godzilla is right behind you!!!

be careful bashing on America, wewill send the black helicopters after you.

You can bash your own country though, I dont care about that.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Funny. The military has been doing this sort of stuff (sans "bombs") over the mill I used to work at ever since I started there...which was about 12 years ago. And, as far as I know, it hasn't been invaded.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Asherah

In New Oleans? 2000

Check the links I provided above

Yes, then 2001 came and 9/11 happened.

But none of these guys were around to do much when that happened.

As far as I'm concerned, not only are they running training exercises, they are doing an experiment on how the people react to this. No one is going to get too excited or concerned about what's really taking place as long as the police let them know that everything is okay...

See how easy it is to move into one's city and start playing war games?

jmho... of course.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
reply to post by Asherah

when your military is admittedly training for urban warfare on american soil, there is something terribly wrong. quit trying to rationalize it!!

I hear you. The last false flag, military were practicing for a 9/11 event, oops, on the same day 9/11 happened.

I'm so done with that....nothing to see here, don't be silly .... attitude again.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't hear any bomb's going off.

But it don't mean it's right. This is something that they should ask the people of the city if they want this. I don't see the point in the exercise. Just flying around? They were for the most part flying high enough that it would not matter what was under them, as in city or whatever.

They do not need to be doing this. Each Air Force base is a city and they can do this there. I served in the Air Force back when. We could not do these things. You have certain flight patterns around a city and stick to them or get into big trouble. Do it a couple of times and get grounded.

Like I said, they have enough bases to do this stuff and they are no different than a city except for high rise. Now, if they did what they call "high rise" training, well then maybe it would be ok.
You can't simulate tall buildings when flying helicopters, you just have to do it.
But the video shows it's over a flat part of town, "NO EXCUSE!"

[edit on 6-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

What if what happened in Mumbai.
Happened in New Orleans?
If they had no training in urban warfare, like the Indian Special Forces didn't have, then more people would die.
If what happened in Mumbai happened in NO, it would be over in an hour.
Indian Special Forces are good, but don't have much Urban warfare training.
They are used to fighting Pakistan in the desert.
This is why it took them so long to deal with what happened.

Bingo! This is what it's about in my opinion. It's the new tactic by Al Quesa. The terrorists know they can wreck havoc with just 4-12 guys armed to the teeth in an area with a high concentration of people. Everyone knows its easy to get a gun in America if you want to. Just drive to the Virginia countryside or somewhere else and get someone to trust you and want money at the same time.

The wrench in that theory is that I think they will find more private citizens and security firms packing heat than they did in Mumbai. Our police are better equiped as well.

The terrorists also know that they are sitting ducks fighting their foes in landscapes like they have in Iraq. In urban areas they would be able to cause a certain amount of destruction and then put at risk their victims from collateral damage as the good guys come in to take them out in a hostage type situation.

As the economy tightens maybe an increase in gang warfare is predicted and the training is preparing to take the gangs out before the intra gang violence spreads to the general public. It would be demoralizing to see increasing reports of gang violence victimizing ordinary citizens more than they already do.

We don't hear about MS-13 anymore but last we heard they were spreading up the eastern seaboard.

Or China is going to invade....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If there was ever an invasion of this country, your going to want the military to be able to precisely target and eliminate those invaders now wouldnt you?

Or would it be better to just carpet bomb everything and wipe out thousands of innocents to take out 20 or so invasion troops?

Be thankful they are training so they can do it right when they are called to protect all the scared "home of the brave" citizens.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
And Occasional "urban warfare training" is something that people tend to accept.

But what people in this states need to look at is if this "trainings" are starting to happen no only in their cities but around the nation and how often.

Our nation is in a crisis, as the situation of our economical crisis get worst and the dissatisfaction of the population against the government increase, we the citizens will become the enemy of the establishment.

The government in order to protect their position of power will use propaganda and mental warfare first to try and subdue the trouble makers that will start to instigate the rest of the population into upraising.

Is OK to have a "few" trouble makers" complaining and protesting because that is "democratic" but when the whole nation raises up then we all will be nothing more than insurgents.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Keep on rationalizing it. this is a violation of the posse comitatus act period. you dont need to do miltary exercises on an american city to prepare for invasion. but you would need to do it (in coordination with the police) to supress american people.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

OK, now this is truly a warning. As usual I've searched for evidence elsewhere as I don't trust Alex Jones to be sensible, and it certainly looks like this is really happening.

I'm done being rational and sensible, every American needs to make sure, right now, that they will be able to take care of themselves and their families when the Martial Law scenario takes place.

This is training in armed conflict against the American people. This is preparation for Martial Law and the battle that will ensue when civil society breaks down.
They are up there in choppers, no doubt with night vision cameras, learning how to target "insurgent" groups in American cities.

This will be Gaza on your doorstep.

Seriously, you need to get this message out to every American, post on every board, send email to everyone you know and those you don't.

There really doesn't seem to be much time left. They wouldn't start this and risk causing a public revolt against government until they absolutely had no choice.

If I was in New Orleans I'd be leaving there tonight.

No more games and hoping for the best, this is a warning that the U.S. government is making plans to fight any resistance from the people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join