It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Troops In Black Helicopters Invade New Orleans, Drop Bombs

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i live around 15mins from the detroit border and a few days ago when i was downtown on the river i seen a chinook fly directly along the whole span of the detroit river. at the time i thought it was odd as usually coast guard helicopters only patrol that area.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sorry man ,hellfires don,t come in pods usually four are carried on each oter pylon on the AH-64 and one of these can give a T80 a hell of a bad day,using(or potentially using them) in an urban setting does not bear thinking about.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

You think you know? Keep thinking. I have many and I mean many friends in military, I have family in military and I am not saying they are not people. What I am saying is that they are pawns or "sheep" when it comes to higher powers and whether or not they choose to obey orders without thinking. I feel no need to explain my reasoning to you as it would be another failed approach. Just wait till it happens and we will see who was right.

Do you know anyone that has been to war?
I have friends that have been to war, have been in desert storm in the front lines, have lived through P.O.W camps, are Vietnam veterans, are Korean war veterans and I talk to them frequently and the amount of harassment and killing of the innocent that is not documented is appalling.
I do apologize if I pushed your buttons but it is not me that is lacking in understanding. The war crimes commited by our own soldiers are many and from talking personally to my friends and family most of them are pawns who follow orders usually blindly. This coming storm will not be a whole lot different from the ones on other continents.....

What truly makes you think that military is a branch of government separate from the PTB's control? The military is another means of implementing blindness and confusion. Those who are running things are not some kid that just had an idea. Through years of brainwash and careful planning they make you think the way you do. Realize it......

[edit on 9-2-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Having been in the military and fought in conflicts hasnt been a war since world war 2 just thought id tell you. Then your friends were acting on there own accord and as a responsible citizen i would suggest you report these war crimes to the authorities so they can be prosecuted under military law! If its all just BS then stop spouting off like you know something we have people on here that actually is and was in the military and not just here say from someone else.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I served my country voluntarily. I am no longer active but I am still in contact with many that are.

If you are really interested in dynamics of the armed forces the information is very easily accessible.

Depending on your mind set and what you think that you know or how you feel will determine how you accept or process the information you find.

It is all here on the net if are interested. You can get the straight poop from day one of military indoctrination (and yes that is exactly what they call it) to discharge; honorable or otherwise.

I do not know what you consider a credible source but I sure that you will be able to find one easily enough because the military does not have a negative view of conditioning. It all part of the training.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

classic "I have no real source, so you need to look it up for me" response.

Classic: Not really interested in the information just looking for an argument.

Everyone has their standard of creditability. It is all based on the individual willingness to believe. There is no source that is going to satisfy that standard for everyone so forgive me if I refuse to play this game.

If I have doubts about statements I see here or anywhere else on the Internet I research the information for myself. It proves to be an excellent way not only to satisfy my curiosity but it often gives me insight to why others may not see it quite the way I do. I find that extremely helpful when communicating my view point.

I know many here are only interested in debate and that can be stimulating until it disintegrates into something that looks like an argument but has too many characteristics of an attack or insult to view as civil or decorous conversation.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by BorgHoffen

I think you might be mistaken about the "bombs"

It’s a shame you find *bombs* of any kind - ANY KIND - a laughing matter.
The laughing face you posted beside your berating the OP for the *type* of bomb dropped is really an indication of what’s going on out there in America.

Who cares! It’s only a Stun Grenade! Standard Issue! Big Deal!

Well ya know what buddy - it is a BIG DEAL when the military is carrying out exercises with law enforcement in US cities where people live, where their children sleep at night!

“Mommy mommy I’m scared! The big black helicopter and the bombs!”
“It’s ok dear, it’s just the military, they wont hurt you honey, they’re here to help us, now go back to sleep”...

Go back to sleep!

That’s all America is doing is going back to sleep!!!

There is NO excuse for this kind of FILTH going on in USA!
Too bad too many people are like you that find it something to smirk over!

peace

In the even of a major terrorist incident in a highly populated city where no containment or organized response was conducted , only chaos and other bad # happens people like you would be the first ones to cry out about why we didn't plan for this. In this day and age these training operations which include military and civilian agencies working harmoniously are necessary and if not done is an injustice to all of us who may have to depend on this cooperation some day. All of this paranoid crap is ridiculous; i'm sure no real bombs were detonated, more than likely a flash bang for reality purposes. Our military and civilian protectors busting their asses to train for the unthinkable is not FILTH.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Once again, you made the claim so you must have gotten it from somewhere. It is not my job to prove your claims for you. Had I made a claim like that I most certainly wouldn't be telling someone else to research it for me, I would have posted where I got the information from. I would have provided links, book titles, something to back it up.

Should you decide to actually back up claims you make, I'd be more than happy to discuss it further. Otherwise, I'm going to have to agree with Gormly that you don't have anything to back that claim up.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTanLooks like the times are creeping on us my friends. AH-64 Apaches are no joke, especially patrolling on US soil. I believe the bombs they were hearing are actually hellfire rocket pods. One pod can take out 2 city blocks.

I've called for hellfires to level houses....never more than a house though...

DEFINITELY not a city block....you got your bombs mixed up!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Im located in the philadelphia area and in the past few days i have noticed at least 10 chanuks flying in the area. I was wondering if any other atsers have noticed this in the philly metro area.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
this argument is absolutely ridiculous. Everyone is a victim and it's always the governments fault and conspiracy. Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is crazy I know, but you all are the same people who will be saying if and when we need this kind of training where is our gov at? We as Americans have to be ready for anything!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
you all are IDIOTS! Those were US Army Heliopters working with the NOSO and Police Department... #ING DEAL!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

No Need to Fear - BornPatriot is here ...

to build a helotrap ... get a few thousand of these guys ...
make 1000' foot circles in circles in circles in circles ...
you fire the outer ring first - next customer ... next ring...
those f*^5ken Foriegn bastards (NATO) are in for some good ole American woop ass... (if Alex Jones is right that is....~
anyway check out this toy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
For all those feel good folks you have yet to be initialted into this world of horror but you will and dam soon. Active duty for 22 years and this # is real. The fema camps are ready for hot dogs and YOU my fellow zombiatic Americans are the hot dogs.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Its Change...Hope...Its Obama and Congress getting ready for when they pull the guns from American..its Hope and Change.
you dumb fools...stary eyed dreamers who think Obama is a God and is here to pay your bills..God Help Us

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe big brother has had some Intel that tells them of foreign attack in some of our urban areas, and this is just maneuvers preparing for such attacks. Either way it is strange. I live in a rather rural area in Alabama with at times frequent military aircraft overhead and have never heard them drop anything. Who knows and who cares, it’s not like we are going to be able to stop it if it happens. Just live your life the best you can and have fun.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is typical A.T.S bull#, this operation is not military, but it does have a lot to do with city blackouts, and the bombs you are hearing are not bombs..you will find out eventually....i wish people would grow up and start posting realistic comments..

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Get your facts straight. the AGM 114 Hellfire is an Anti-armor munition.
Made to take out a tank. An Apache helicopter can carry no more than 16 missiles in four under-wing pods. They are not made to take out a city block. They are made to penetrate armor through the use of a jet of molten copper that cuts through it.

You are probably referring to the M200 Rocket pod that carrier 18 X 2.75" Mighty Mouse rockets. These were very good at concentrating fire on trench systems, outbuildings and truck parks in Vietnam.

There are better systems out there today to use against an entrenched enemy or for that matter in your urban US city scenario. Things that would obliterate more accurately and effectively.

Hmmmm! Speaking of your scenario. Why would your military want to take out a couple of city block in your own country?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
is this not some that years ago would have been done in the nevada desert?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join