It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO story on front page of irish newspaper 2 days in a row

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi, just thought id let you know that the irish sun has run a story on ufo's again today after they got hundreds of calls in response to the front page story they ran yesterday about the co clare ufo incident on monday 2nd of february. the heading today is called "alien nation. ufo sightings all over the country" this is the front page and also on page 11 is another full page with witnesses and some more pictures.Very interesting read and also brings to light that its not just the Uk thats having ufo's sighted every day.

regards

fred

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
thanks for sharing!
always like to know things like that!
we're there pictures included?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I caught a glimpse of the news this morning,they were doing the papers and for the 3rd or 4rth day running,the sun in the UK is also running more UFO stories. (is the Irish sun and the Sun the same rag?)

They have an agenda.

And for those who say "the sun is a load of BS" Yes,it is,but it's also the most bought paper in this wretched country. Thusly it's going to be pumped into the brains of as many people who read it. And UFo mania is starting to kick in. Just last weekend when I was in the pub,I over heard 2 seperate groups talking about UFOs throughout the night

edit-here's todays story in the Sun.
(with a picture)
www.thesun.co.uk...

[edit on 6/2/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Thats right, its the most popular paper in the Uk by far and has a massive influence over the public. Hell it pretty much runs the England National Football Team and decides when its time to sack a manager lol

Owned, last i heard, by media tycoon Rupert Murdoch. I think he is American. Anyway, if there is an agenda good! Turning more peope onto UFO 's may go someway to providing disclosure

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I was just having this conversation with my old man a few minutes ago..

Almost every media outlet that Rupert Murdoch owns - Sun, Star, Sky, Cnn, Fox etc etc has going on and on about UFO's for the past year. Its getting to the point where in this part of the world, its every single day.

What is his little game? I wish he would just piss off.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
I was just having this conversation with my old man a few minutes ago..

Almost every media outlet that Rupert Murdoch owns - Sun, Star, Sky, Cnn, Fox etc etc has going on and on about UFO's for the past year. Its getting to the point where in this part of the world, its every single day.

What is his little game? I wish he would just piss off.

Murdoch is an Australian media family and about 10 years ago he ceased his aussie citizenship to become a yank for financial purposes, that said, I read today he posted a 9 billion dollar loss yesterday so perhaps your wish may come true! as if.... he'd neeed to lose 20 times that or more for that to happen!
Suffer in your jocks anyway Murdoch. I know someone who has worked directly for him, and she said he was really as bad as he is portrayed.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yes Rupert Murdoch was once Australian. Thank god he is no longer one.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi as regards these ufo headlines here in ireland i was more than surprised
that hey made front page and were not riduculed!!

More intrigueing was the fact that as the ufo's (7 of them) were being photographed they appeared to perform and write the word ANJIN in the sky.

If this is truly the case i was wondering what this word could mean, all i could come up with was a possible japanese interperatation "watcher of the needle" ( compass ).

Also from shin buddism, Anjin ketsujosho are the writings and teachings of Shinran Shonin " On the attainment of true faith"

Apologies if these are innacurate, but if anyone has any futher ideas. Could these et's be finally trying to communicate globally or is this just some sad elaborate stunt either way its all rather curious!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Nice to see someone taking this seriously!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
thanks for all your replies guys and girls. yes i think the Uk sun and the Irish sun are owned by the same people. Its great to see the Newspapers and Media starting to take this subject seriously for once. There are still alot of narrowminded people out there though that have their heads buried too far up their own asses and it will take a mass sighting or a UFO crash over the likes of New York or the Whitehouse before these people will even consider to believe.
I think worldwide UFO DISCLOSURE is getting close guys and really cant wait until the truth comes out one way or another. it can only be good for the world, we as humans have messed it up pretty bad and we need a kick up the backside to realise what we are doing!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Murdoch! It is interesting that Australia has plenty of ufo stories, old and new. Many involving multiple witnessess (dozens-hundreds), daylight, craft landing in the outer suburbs of Melbourne in 1966) etc etc. But ufology does not make the mainststream much. It is still very much stigmatized in the city as "loonie". I wonder why Murdochs press outside Aus is giving so much coverage? But not within Australia where there is so much going on?
Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
While disclosure would be excellent.. and it would.

Rupert Murdoch is renowned for his subtle and subversive propaganda and conditioning techniques through ths 50% stake in the worlds mainstream media outlets.

When all his media outlets are promoting the idea of UFO's and Aliens.. something fishy is going on IMO.

Unless of course he has changed his tune and is, for the betterment of mankind, revealing to us that we have all been getting anally probed by aliens while we lie in our beds at night.

Its up in the air at the moment.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
UFOs all over Ireland!

And it's typical that I missed every single one of them!

This coverage by the Sun has also been reported on Irish morning TV as part of their newspapre headline round-up. Funnily, and quite refreshingly, not a laugh or a chortle was heard from the presenters.

Is this the start of Disclosure? Errr, not sure.

A softening up process? Plausible.

Rupert Mordoch being part of it? Unpalatable.

I am off to the wild West coast of Mayo soon and will travel camera in hand. Knowing my luck, those pesky Pleiadian's will decide to manifest over the Liffey on those days. Oh well!

Edit: inadvertant use of an insulting word. Aplogies.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

I live in Ottawa ON Canada and to the west of Otawa there is so much UFO activity, almost ever night you will see something, but it is unfourtinate that we have all these lights in the city that make it harder to see everything in the sky; I'm pretty sure that Venus is right over my house, in the Planet Calender it says it is... but last night, i saw these two Objects flying around it, they were a light orange and red. and there were swooping in and out around each other, i froze my ass off and watched for like twenty min...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hey Dermo, why join here to leave stupid replies like that, Everyone else has left an Intelligent reply.not tried to scit what other people wrote so do everyone a favour and keep your silly comments to yourself. thanks to everyone else for your replies. well spotted "beamish" on the morning news on television!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Amazing,

Just came home with the paper and was going to post this.

My eyes will be on the sky for the next while. If I can see another batch it'd be fantastic. I seen a formation flying over Howth in 1996 - amazing sight, made be BELIEVE instantly.

Everyone in Ireland should have the cameras at the ready & post anything you catch, a collective effort from all Irish ATS users.

Great find UFOHUNTERIRELAND and welcome to ATS!

(oops, seen your here since July, I just glanced at your points - sorry!)

Marker

[edit on 6-2-2009 by marker3221]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ufohunterireland

Daily Star also got a UFO story on one of it's pages.. the headline reads "(Aliens ARE heading to earth) There IS life on mars and...40,000 other planets" it mentions scientists claimed yesterday that they have 40,000 planets with life on documented and 112 species. for some reason the wesbite isnt working so i was hoping it is a linkable story if not just read it if you have it...pretty interesting..UFO's being seen daily worldwide, UFO talk in the media and by random people on the streets there is even talk in the British Military of UFO's. something is coming..it may be Disclosure or Governments are preparing us subliminally for a possible mass arrival. or it's blue beam..i hope it's the second one ^^

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ufohunterireland

You don't happen to have any link to it? I would very much like to read it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I really don't want to bust any bubbles here, but i wonder that no one mentioned, that the sun is probably not the most reliable source of information....or to be more precise it's closer to being the next thing in the following list : weekly world news -> pravda.ru -> .....
So far, there weren't even recent ufo stories in the metro or the herald ( which says pretty much )
Still watching the pretty gorgeous skies here at night, but besides a load of satellites it's a rather calm one.

Cheers,

Phil

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join