It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could some Ufo sightings be a side effect of humans in the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I tried looking around for post on the following idea but there is a lot of information on ATS.

Has any one every entertained the idea that many of today's ufo sightings are some sort of "before"affect of faster-than-light travel or time travel? Kind of like how a plane catches up with it's own sound when breaking the sound barrier. Like how a sonic boom is explosively loud and out of synch with the plane passing. You hear about the theories of faster than light travel and worm holes and of folding space. Is it so hard to believe, with technology growing at the rate it is, future forms of propulsion/transportation might have a visible effect on space-time?!?!? It could explain why many videos and photos seem to show nothing more than out of focus lights doing really weird things. It could be put in place to fit many supposed holes in ufo theory. Why so many sightings and no contact? Because a lot of what you are seeing is happening in the future! or not? Just a thought...

I'm not saying this accounts for all ufo sightings by any means.

I've come across this thought on my own. It is an original idea but I think there must be someone else out there who has wondered the same.

I think this is my first thread...

[edit on 6-2-2009 by wrathVchild]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wow... that's what I call deep thinkin'

never looked at it that way.... could be possible I think.

new topics

join