It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow is this a warning of the future thrust into our faces??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS'ers
Im not sure if this has been covered before so do forgive me (and mods feel free to delete this if you deem it necessary) if it has.

My attention was drawn to a 'cartoon' series that the Telegraph (UK Newspaper) has been running recently in its arts and culture section. If this isnt a warning then I dont know what is - as you will see if you follow the link there are many themes running through it that have been discussed on this forum and the like.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I for one found it very chilling - especially the frame with the characters stating this exceeded their expectations and the naming of the date June 22nd for the attacks

Any thoughts people? Again I apologise if this has already been covered!

Mr Valleyboy

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This Thread is already active there is even a second one dedicated to the second part of the slides!

Mods you can handle this

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I just visited the website again and now there is a third part to the slides - Blackjack part 3..

But yes there are already a couple of
threads on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hehe ok fair enough - this is exactly why I apologised in advance

Mods do as you will (just make it quick and painless)

Thanks anyway guys

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have a feeling it would happen in Italy - Paris. Mayby in 2010. I do not think we are there yet. It is a really good wake up call though. Good find.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Hmm interesting - why do you say Italy or Paris? I suppose Vatican city could be a target although I have some inclination that they are part of the PTB.

I do think something is imminent - and I do mean pre 2012 - something in my gut tells me we've mixed the calender date sup somewhere along the way and we may get caught out by surprise.

Personally Im hoping and trying to think positively that a good event is heading our way - but its always darkest just before the dawn someone once said!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There's already a thread on this for all 3 parts:

Thread for part 1:

Thread for part 2:

Thread for part 3:

new topics

top topics

join