It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the hell this could really happen ! blackjack 3 scary view of whats to come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
hey everyone hopefully many of you have heard of it its a comic that the telegraph made and its pretty much showing that theres going to be nukes all around the world however in this one number 3 they show those FEMA trains the union of america or whatever its called and america fighting with like 3 countrys this is too fishy :/
have a look
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thanks for posting! There are other posts on this subject but it's not getting nearly enough attention.
I found this really disturbing when I first saw it, because this is exactly what I envisioned would happen in the next couple of years.

About 2 years ago I started having vivid dreams about nukes going off. Shortly after, martial law is declared and within hours movement is restricted. In my dreams the country (I live in Europe) gets divided up into quadrants, no larger than 100 square kilometers and it is impossible to leave the quadrant you are in. Like if you are at work and your home is in a different quadrant you are screwed...

What are they trying to accomplish by publishing this in the MSM? Are they trying to warn us? Maybe warning their own people? Maybe they are just rubbing our noses in it, trying to demoralize us because they know people are too asleep for us to be able to do anything about it...

I highly doubt though that this will happen on 22/6 - it would be way too obvious.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by piero

Are they warning us? Here it is all gathered together and discussed.

I cannot understand why the London Telegraph is running this right now. Or can I?

Part 1:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Part 2:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Part 3:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.prisonplanet.com...

join