It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sitchin's Works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I had brought up in a couple of my other posts scattered throughout this internet forum Zachariah Sitchin's work. For those that don't know he seems to be the authority and translator of the ancient Sumerian texts (which of course encompass the Creation). I'm assuming there are at least some here who have read and are familiar with his works/translations. I was wondering to those that are familiar what your thoughts are on the man?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Ive read my things of him back years ago with this site, as videos and other things about him and alot of other facts from various other material to aliens!

www.xfacts.com...

Stitchen
www.mars-earth.com...

Read through it if you please! I used to email with the runner of this site, its been a few years since I visted it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Thanks. I'm looking through the links pretty thoroughly right now. After gathering all the information what was your general thoughts on his work?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
As of years since reading and listening to his material, I really cant say to much. This post sparked my interest in the site again, so I will be reading more of it in the next few days.

From what I gather, I can go along with it because it makes since. He says there was ancient astronauts which coincides with cave drawings of the ancients from long ago that show men and women from the sky. Thus the "Gods" from the sky, thats where that came to be, Angels, Aliens, Astronauts, Gods can all be explained from this.

Its time for both of us to read-into it more. He wasnt a stupid man and he wasnt crazy.

Do this search in Google and go to images
Ancient Cave Drawings "Astronauts"

pictures show Angels, UFOs, Aliens Astronauts etc

It makes plenty of sense to me, dont you think?

[edit on 6-2-2009 by KonigKaos]

[edit on 6-2-2009 by KonigKaos]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the great post OP. I had no idea who this guy was and now I cant get my eyes away from his work

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

It does make sense. Of course there are some loop holes in his theory but he admittedly said it is not completely polished. It is much more polished than not. I mean even the snake DNA representation is a dead give away. We even use this sign in modern day society with certain medical units! The signs are all around.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Glad I could help. I'd recommend the Book "Earth's Forbidden Secrets". There are free copies available even here at ATS. Although it's not entirely accurate a good portion of the suggested finds are indeed true. It's best to cross reference everything just to make sure which part your reading is accurate.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've read almost all of Sitchin's books & it seems to me that he has the answer to so many origin of the earth/man/gods/science/history questions. Just look up the Olmec origins & ask how did these people move from Africa(egypt) to the "new world"?

top topics

join