It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
wimp.com...

I have always raised an eyebrow when ever people mention stuff about government mind control, and so on. Always thinking that people as individuals where to strong willed to allow for it, Things like you can never get some one to do something completely against their will or nature. (like commit a crime, or give away money)

After watching this video, and seeing what a con-man armed with a little insight to the human psyche is capable of, I am afraid.

I now get the fear of others here on this subject, I can imagine what the Government and all its research and power would be capable of, Mass media, thrown in with tainting the food supply, I sit here aghast at the implications.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by benrl]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Seen this guy on tv, and he's quite interesting. He claims to use simple psychology, but some of what he does goes a bit beyond that, in my opinion. Now, I doubt his, well, technique, would work on everyone, but on the average person, it clearly does. Personally, I would love to have a chat with him.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I saw an episode of this guy... he bought things with blank paper and used his jedi mind trick causing the cashier to believe the blank paper was money, I don't think so, I've been a cashier and I'd catch that in a second as would anyone, I think the show is rigged, set up, some people are in on it some aren't but I'd suspect most are, it's the same method illusionists use having someone in on the trick, I can't prove it but I'd say the trick is on the viewer more than anyone.

new topics

join