It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The average Joe is not ready for disclosure and new alien technologies!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The average Joe is not ready for disclosure and new alien technologies!

Disclosure and new “Alien” Technologies would knock back humans 100 paces. I have been reading many posts here on ATS about the hopeful disclosure which many feel is close. I cant be arsed to go into the facts / evidence / conspiracys surrounding the subject. Most will just be waisting their time re reading whats allready been posted. Just use the ATS search to find out more in depth. But as I think logically of how this would change human life, it scares me. (The average joe scares me)

Below are the stages of implementation of the alien technologies, just see how it wouldn’t be wise.

Disclosure would eliminate many religions and test many peoples believe in Jesus and the bible. (Possible wide spread terror acts / wars through a big movement of people that just cant handle the truth) – Suicide’s and War a possible outcome although I think we are wise enough as a species for this not to happen but we all know it is not impossible. And there defnetly would be at least small outbreaks of violance. Especially the asian / eastern cultures they really would have a hard time swallowing the news compared to the uk and America. Who I think are more open minded with issues regarding aliens, and more important the possibility of outrageous technologies.

It would take many years for humans to come to terms with the disclosure and as soon as the dust and bad energy had settled over the whole issue, then proper implementation of the technologies would take place.

Firstly transport would be the first industry to benefit from the advances known, closely followed by the abolishment of the National Grid for Oil and Gas.

After this the food industry would benefit free endless food for everyone. Easy growth of food nutrition and energy,.

GREAT!! I hear you scream, it’s a dream come true!

BUT THEN WHAT!!!!!??????

Work would become rare and eventually become a thing of the past, now this is where my problem lies. Without work and constant stimulation the human race would suffer. We are not mature enough on a whole we would get Bored, what would we do. Without those goals of money, wealth and personal success.

I just feel that the average joe would not know what to do with himself and would find enjoyment from the most unusual places. And knowing humans (being one my self lol) it probably wouldn’t be good. I think humans need to become more spiritually aware of our presence before disclosure is an option. My self I would embrace it but I know I am of rare because many wouldn’t, that isn’t speculation I just know it, its obvious that is what scares me.

Just think about it LONG TERM!! are we ready as a whole united earth to embrace technologies that we could only implement safely through full co operation and planetwide friendship. I personally think defnetly not.

Then when i think about the above, the Secrecy surrounding the issue is of upmost importance! not to me or many that reads this (maybe all that reads this) because your allready interested in the subject, BECAUSE your reading it! But to the average joe! the average mechanic, the average teacher, the average warehouse employee, the average drug dealer!

Peoples thoughts please :S

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Disclosure is the right thing to do.
The ramifications don't seem to worry me.
I'm a gambling man.
I will take my chances with disclosure.
I'm all in, with nothing to lose.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

it didnt worry me either untill you really think of the long term effects and outcomes. But think of your friends, and work mates. You wouldnt speak of such issues with most. Just by you being here reading and replying to my post you are not one that worries me either! its the average joe that does.,

The guy thats doing 20 years for murder how would he embrace the technologies hey?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I agree, your average Joe couldn't reconcile that kind of revelation for some time.

Below is my opinion (from one of my earliar threads) of why Disclosure isn't in the best interest of society righy now:

The Truth Hurts

I've been fascinated with the UFO phenomenon since I can remember... from the Steven Spielberg movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" to "Unsolved Mysteries" coverage of Roswell in the 80s to more recent mass sightings in Phoenix, AZ, Chicago 'O Hare Airport & Stephenville, TX. The fantastical occurences breed unbounding wonder and inquisition. Are they real? What's going on? What will happen?

From the increasingly numerous, reputable sightings, videos, photographs and dubious explanations from official sources, I've conclude that UFOs are real and from other distant star systems. To think that human beings are the only intelligent beings in all of the billions of galaxies in all "recorded time" is the definition of ignorance, denial and coverup by the various powers that be.

That said...I think I've come full circle in my ruminations on the subject of UFOs. Now believing what is logically true, I'm nearing the conclusion that the 60 year coverup just might be a good thing. Because, if full disclosure happened, EVERYTHING afterwards would change...for the worse, for a while. As evidenced in the Orson Wells "War of the Worlds" radio show, the public would panic. World governments would teeter totter between policy, mass perceptions and unknown dooms. Religious and financial institutions would collapse.

My point is, everything as you know it now would cease to exist. Utter chaos would tear any and all civility asunder. A battle of resources would be in flux for an indeterminate time. When such resources/things we can count on now are hijacked; forms of government, socialization and common courtesies, man would devolve to...I shutter to think.

In this light, as much as I would like to see a recovered UFO or alien being in a preserved suspended state in some underground facility in Nevada, Colorado or Utah...Ignorance is bliss, America as we know it now, despite its flaws, is bliss.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

see i think humans are mature enough for the initial disclosure its the long term that bothers me when the need for work is not a daily issue.

Humans get bored we need stimulating. What with god rays and atom manipulating machines. naa its not going to work lol

Although a different set of events would be great which prob will happen space holidays etc. Gradual and monitored technology disclosure. Which i think has been happening for 50 + years. When i come to think of it they have got it spot on. if roswell is what i expect it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The first question is that HOW do we possess alien technology? Was it reversed engineered? Or did they give it to us?

Are we threatened by a superior alien race? Are we being controlled by them in some way? is this why this has been kept a secret?

Honestly i dont know the answers to these questions myself!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
They will never disclose the truth only disinfo calling it a disclosure so they can blow smoke up our ass for another 60 plus years.

Just think of all the people they erased and shut up , threatened !

Do you actually think they will incriminate thyself ...i mean someone will have to answer .

NASA would lose funding by no longer lying

Big corporations would no longer make money due to free energy technology

the rabbit hole goes deeper than you think

I want disclosure like you but these people keeping to themselves have blood on their hand and have crossed the point of no return

there are many people coming forward yes these are the few who are moral people but the sad part about it is most of the people behind the curtain running the show could care less what you want or need they are relentless.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I wish i could say i disagree with this whole post.
unfortunately i do not, but i don't agree with all of it.
We are not ready, i believe that. Only thing is, i wasn't ready to be a father, but i had to learn. I don't think i could have ever been prepared to be a father, i just had to learn it when it happened. It's one of those things you just can't be "ready" for really. You may think you are, lots of folks do, but they find out they had no idea.
first let me say that i respect you and this post, even if i do disagree with some of it on a very fundamental level, because some of it rings true.
I do not agree that without work we would be lost, i believe the opposite. Yo usay we must realize our spiritual presence more before we are ready, and i say that can only happen from more time to explore these matters, in other word, with no jobs, humans would be free to finially meditate on why we are here, our spirituality and what have you. With all this extra time n our hands we would advance quicker than ever before as a species i think.
religion WOULD suffer, and rightly so, but spirituality would not. Structered religion is man made and will be extinct soon, with spiritual awareness and finding your own path taking over, a harmonic blend of spirituality and science coexisting.
No longer wrapped up in the rat race of making a dollar, we are free to find our paths and eachother.
these are only my opinions, but after the initial shock wore off it would be better i think. And to speculate that wars would break out, would we really notice a difference? There are religious wars being fought all the time, i think this event happening would end those. There may be a last one or two hoo-rahs for the religious types, but then finially, it would be over. And i do not think that the US and Europe would adjust NEAR as well as Asian countries either, here in the US and in the middle east would be the WORST places at first.
are we ready? not really. Will we be more ready 10 years from now. not really. It just has to happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
These alien beings claim we are not ready for such technology as weaponry i agree. We have grown far from our creator , we are lost.

But we need the food we need the resources NOW because our planet is in dire straights right now from pollution and in bad shape. If we as a nation AMERICA claim to be about it then we better be about it and feed the starving and stop war so what is progressive for our species, the aliens do not understand us for our emotions is what makes us warp[ed at the same time makes us unique and special.

JOBS? With such tech we would have to resort to a Utopian society but we are lacking the spirituality to do so. Such technology we would phaze out obesity and diseases and the unhealthy products in our food. The possibilities are limitless.

We are oppressed by a force

In theory the disclosure thing is about control and religion and economy mostly, economy in theory would collapse. Since our economy is about to hit rock bottom this would be the best time we have nothing to lose at this point.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

I respect your take on it. and i agree with you to but the work thing its going to be a tricky one for the " average joe " it would go one of 2 ways.

Embrace the freedom and become more spirtually aware,

Get bored, find somthing to pleasure and please ones existence.

You wasnt ready to be a dad, you took to it good im sure your a great dad.. But that also could of gone one of 2 ways not all people are good fathers. ( i dont know myne he knows where i live)

Disclosure needs to be gradual at least 25 yr experience for this reason alone! its potentially dangerous. (again my thoughts only)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Truth Project

whos knows the economy collapse may be of significance to the subject. Are they preparing for Disclosure is it on the cards. LoL i doubt it!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You underestimate mankind's ability for change. We will not suffer from a lack of work, because it is out nature to be busy. And if we have full disclosure, how long do you think it will be before mankind heads for the stars?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
The first question is that HOW do we possess alien technology? Was it reversed engineered? Or did they give it to us?

Are we threatened by a superior alien race? Are we being controlled by them in some way? is this why this has been kept a secret?

Honestly i dont know the answers to these questions myself!

Have a peek at this thread it may answer some of your questions?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Great post OP star and Flagged

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
You underestimate mankind's ability for change. We will not suffer from a lack of work, because it is out nature to be busy. And if we have full disclosure, how long do you think it will be before mankind heads for the stars?

LoL yea mankind has been fighting as long as scripture has been about first with sticks and stones then with guns and knives then with bombs and nukes WHATS NEXT??? think about it before posting like man is great!

Man has allways had a rocky existence and the bible / other books prob was the first steps to improving our existence spirtually. But war is still happening today people are still being killed. We have to be carfull what technologies are released because if they can be put into bad use by anyone sods law says it will.

Nukes was one of the biggest achievments of all time, but we all live in hightened fear. For nukes are to powerful for man. Without goverment looking over our existence we would of perished allready through that technology. And its nearly still happened on many ocasion. Alien intervention is even documented to of stoped some nuke attacks.

Man is a mans best friend although also man is a mans worst enemy!

Disclosure its dangerous it would go one of 2 ways,.

the more i think on the subject the more gradual disclosure becomes essential i think.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Don't you guys remember Star Trek?

What was the name of it....."The Prime Directive"

If ETs interfered or were made known within our civilization, all hell would break loose, correct.

We know this as likely, and they know it as likely too.

Based on this...Disclosure will not be possible until we can prove to the ETs that we are safe and play well. At the moment, while we kill and nuke each other....we are not.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Though I desire disclosure myself, and I'm sure many here on this forum do also, I can't help think that when we look at the average Joe, we imprint upon him, everything we feel, have learned or been told over the years.

Therefore, we naturally assume that Joe's gonna be OK with it too. We must also be prepared for the eventuality that disclosure may include things we just didn't know or imagine... and some of things may be uncomfortable.

IRM

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ehhhh. I disagree with you. I think if man were so easily to accept religion, he would easily accept truth. I have more faith in people when they are not stumbeling in the dark for answers. I believe that it is our "prime directive" to know the truth, it is in our souls, and i feel it is the most important.

What would man do if there was no more work? He would be truly free to explore the stars, he would have incentives that would no longer bind him to earth alone. Would you rather sit in a cubicle all day for incentive to possess a mere object that is your birthright? Or would you work with your fellowman aboard a craft to sail an ocean of stars to find the ultimate truth?

Personally, I believe we are ready for disclosure and true change. I look foward to the day when we can throw aside our diffrences and have one common goal.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I bet you the average joe dosent even care about disclosure, til this day the average joe hasent cared about much of the worlds events or its own goverments doings ,

i guess it goes something in the lines of " as long as my taxes arent to high and i may do my thing the rest can go skinny dipping for all i care"

my personal belifs are that the words alien and ufo are to disambigues (?) or to loose in context.

a bird is a ufo before you know what type of bird it is
the idea of a swiss merchant fleet is alien to me
even to me the words bear no weigth when put in to the context of disclosure.

its either extraterrestial (not made by earthlings) or from terrafirma (made by earthlings).

could even be i made a strawman out of my self...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Though I desire disclosure myself, and I'm sure many here on this forum do also, I can't help think that when we look at the average Joe, we imprint upon him, everything we feel, have learned or been told over the years.

Therefore, we naturally assume that Joe's gonna be OK with it too. We must also be prepared for the eventuality that disclosure may include things we just didn't know or imagine... and some of things may be uncomfortable.

IRM

Sometimes the average Joe think to much about the average Joe.

I dont really see why we should care. Have humans had any problems in the smacking down technology on people? Did the world collapse during the industrial revolution? Did the Wrigth brothers flight make Jesus cry? Did the T-Ford cause Armageddon? Did Little Boy and Fat Man explode the world? Etc and so on.

Even if disclosure destroy half the world, we will endure and it will become history. If we dont endure, we'll there's no one around to judge history. All bases covered.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Human nature and Kaos! Go hand in hand. We as an animal would just use it to destroy ourselves. Someone will always have to be "top dog" If you give the power of "limitless power" to everyone equally, there will always be that need for "Bigger, Better, faster, More". Will it end child abuse? Hunger? Crimes? Not a chance! Humanbeings are still too primal to be trusted with such a thing. We don't even trust the people we put in charge of keeping us informed. Duh!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join