It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has ATS been hacked again

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I reckon that's a real clue.


You can't help thinking that, for a person who spends his time hanging around the net and learning to hack, telling other people to get a life is kinda self defeating.




posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
haxor |$ no-dickee lu$er





posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why does this person have beef with FTR? You can choose not to participate.


LMAO@

(|[ 0r r1n9$

HaXor uR a$s

h3r3'$ 4 (3 -- 937 4 (|[1n9 13!



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what the hell this says:

h3r3'$ 4 (3 -- 937 4 (|[1n9 13!

Here's ??????????????????



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Can anyone tell me what the hell this says:

h3r3'$ 4 (3 -- 937 4 (|[1n9 13!

Here's ??????????????????


Look up about....7 posts...im too lazy to count.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It says "I call people losers even though I write like a prick".


Haxor writing is so un1337.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Skept, is going to be Peturbed im sure.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Geez, never a dull moment around here lately.
I thought there was stuff in place to make this harder to do here?
Someone must have an ax to grind with this place.


Someone hacked into the main page of the Public Library I worked at
using words librarians don't usually say

(Mind you, I was NOT a librarian!!!!!!!!!!!)



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Skept, is going to be Peturbed im sure.


Perturbed ? Nah, this guy's rock solid. Mad? Probably.

They haven't chosed the right admin to mess with.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would be interested in knowing if it was someone that has been banned from the site before.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't know. What hacker would bother adding the tag

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"

to his source? It is not standard added on Geocities.

What reasonably large site has such a security that it allows someone to redirect a domain? But then again, it contains no information to further the contest at all. I guess it's real, otherwise why bother making a GeoCities site?

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by amantine]



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
I don't know. What hacker would bother adding the tag

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"

to his source? It is not standard added on Geocities.

What reasonably large site has such a security that it allows someone to redirect a domain? But then again, it contains no information to further the contest at all. I guess it's real, otherwise why bother making a GeoCities site?

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by amantine]

Im not sure...but that tag may be so he/she can use those symbols. Just a thought....im not to good at html.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
HaXor uR a$s/ hoxer your as.. Who was named a hoxer? Could it be?



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
HaXor uR a$s/ hoxer your as.. Who was named a hoxer? Could it be?


I found a member "ImNotAHaxor" ?

Last active: 31-12-1969 at 05:00 PM ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by kinglizard]



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I now think it part of the game, after reading another post.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I found a member "ImNotAHaxor" ?

Last active: 31-12-1969 at 05:00 PM ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...


The date is bogus. 1969 means he registered but never posted.


Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I now think it part of the game, after reading another post.


Care to share your thoughts? I'd be kinda relieved to know it hasn't really been hacked. The PHP/XMB scripts are suposed to have been tightened over the last months/years.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by m0rbid]



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I dont know if this is rela', but my u2u control centre
suffered a 'flood' and then froze. 'bout 3 hrs ago.
I don't send many u2u, but it freaked out?
S.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by sanctum]



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If this were a hacker, would it take so long to fix???
Just asking, I have no clue!



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
I dont know if this is rela', but my u2u control centre
suffered a 'flood' and then froze.
I don't send many u2u, but it freaked out?
S.


That happens quite often.

I don't think this is part of the game, but I could very well be wrong. I just can't picture SkepticOverlord posting such profanity.



posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder if S.O. has a record of
"ImNotAHaxor" IP address when he registered.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join