It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox host: 9/11 truthers are 'mentally ill'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

The thing is that from my experience is that Fox does it more than these other news networks do.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

lol.

When the official story doesn't make sense in physics, knowing they're lying and wanting to know the truth is hardly "Mental Instability".

Deluding yourself into believing the word of politicians over scientific data is .

Demanding the truth is part and parcel of the democratic process... if you don't like the democratic process, there are a number of countries out there I can point you towards, some of them with wonderful weather.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is the kind of NWO crap that makes Dr. Rufus Red and i sick. The 9/11 false flag operation performed by the greys and NWO was made to make everyone mentaly ill. It did not work so they had to label everyone who knows the truth insane.

link   
[edit on by YoungStalin]

link   
[edit on by YoungStalin]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well... I can concede there could be a few out there who might be.

Alien conspiracies aside (I never venture into that stuff), the physics involved with those events simply don't add up... plus the incredibly unlikely coincidence of NORAD being distracted that day.

There is definitely allot we are not being told.

But no, I seriously doubt it would have anything to do with holograms and aliens, lol.

After countless pieces of information coming together, the pieces paint a picture of the US knowing it was going to happen, and standing by allowing it to happen, if not assisting with making sure it was just what George wanted... "Another pearl harbor." His own words

My fiance who typically avoids all conspiracy discussion said something to the effect of "It would only make sense for a government wanting a war to help the trigger along a bit. It's hardly a conspiracy, governments in the past have done it, why stop now?"

She really surprises me sometimes.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The answer is pretty simple to me. Many of the truthers are mentally ill. Absolutely. But many aren't. Its not the fact that they believe this stuff that makes them mentally ill. But more that the mentally ill tend to drift more towards conspiracy theories such as this, and it feeds directly into their paranoia. That doesn't have anything to do with the truth or falsehood of the theory. Just the propensity of the mentally ill to get caught up in these theories.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

You're right, actually. It is mentally unstable to question such things.

Questioning history and authority teaches a person to always think rationally and critically. Researching what is truth and what is not changes a person's opinions, views, and perceptions quite frequently. Education allows the mind to constantly grow and expand it's knowledge base.

That is an unstable mind. It never remains the same.

Taking written history with no grain of salt and never questioning authority creates a security complex. Never researching what is truth and what is not allows a person to keep their old opinions, views, and perceptions until it is time for a reprogramming by the media and educational system. Poor education allows the mind to sink in to it's controlled, lucid, hypnotized state that is too common in today's society.

That is a stable mind. It always remains the same. It is always the same vegetated, waste of oxygen, poor excuse for intelligent life being that it has been since it allowed others to teach, control, and manipulate it for their own interests.

But I guess you like that stable mind, don't you? It's more comfortable. Wouldn't want to tear down that secure reality construct you've built for yourself.

I would much rather be mentally ill and have the ability to use my own brain than be mentally challenged and need others to use it for me.

FOX News is a joke and so are all of you that follow it. I seriously laugh at their pathetic attempts to degrade others. They're desperate. It's obvious. Where they lack the truth, they more than make up for in entertainment.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Let's face it a 747 makes one hell of a wrecking ball...It wasn't just the fire that brought down the towers. When those planes hit those buildings with that much velocity and force it literally shook the whole foundation at it's core. Changing the physics of the structure making it weak. I agree that some facts don't add up but I don't believe we purposely caused 9/11. Just like Bush never intended to enact martial law for the sake of retaining power. That Dude literally ran out of the White House...lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
There goes Fox with their fear mongering!

Did ya' see Obama saying that if this non-stimulus 'stimulus' package doesn't go through it will be 'catestrophic'.
Talk about fear mongering. (and inaccurate!)

Fox has NOTHING on Obama.

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Faux news is the leader of the pack of disinformation and propaganda in the cess pool that is our lame stream media.

You haven't watched MSNBC lately have you? Chris 'tingle up my leg' Matthews ?? Keith Olberman who drools over Obama? Mika on 'Morning Joe'?? Etc etc ... Disinfo and propaganda and bias ....

Face it. Fox has nothing on MSNBC.

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
Hey it shows the truth movement is making some headway. Let them spew their ad homonyms just shows their desperate.

Not even close. The 'truth movement' has made no headway. No one is desperate. The problem is that the 'truth movement' has whackadoos like Rosie O'Donnel as their mouthpieces and that takes away any credibility that it might have had in the eyes of the general public. The 'truthers' look like fools because the people who the public see mostly on this - the Rosie O'Donnels of the world - are whacks.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Not even close. The 'truth movement' has made no headway. No one is desperate. The problem is that the 'truth movement' has whackadoos like Rosie O'Donnel as their mouthpieces and that takes away any credibility that it might have had in the eyes of the general public. The 'truthers' look like fools because the people who the public see mostly on this - the Rosie O'Donnels of the world - are whacks.

Youre right, Fox news is definetly more reliable than Al jazeera, BBC or Russian TV.

I remember how FOX news reporters were in Gaza during the war showing palestinian millitants launching rockets from hospital roofs and school playgrounds while the rest of the Media were crying out for POOR innocent palestinians.

FOX news reporters risked their lives to get to the Truth.

Regarding 9/11 Truth movement, they are just a bunch of loosers who got too much spare time to come out with weird imaginations under the banner of CONSPIRACY.The truthers dont understand that when one is active in an organised religion which promotes extremism ,than automatically they become SUPER masterminds who can carry out their evil deeds.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Here's the thread which was mentioned by johnsky:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On that occasion it was an MSNBC correspondent fueling the fires against open discussion.

Now we have fox calling people who question (rightfully IMO) the official version of events "mentally ill"

No real surprise - people who look for the truth have always been regarded with suspicion, throughout history.

Then again, e persons truth is a matter of perception - Thanks for watching Fox.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by budski]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The M$M will never accept 911 truth since doing so would implicate themselves. The way they have orwellized the collapse of Building 7 makes it obvious the press was in on the 911 coverup right from the start.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
So when everything goes to heck in a hand basket we will be all the crazy people still alive. I mean after all our collective mental illness told us to prepare for bad times and all didn't it?

Can you imagine a world filled with backwards thinking crazy people, I am personally going to like it alot better than all the materialistic, big mouthed, overbearing jerks here now.

I Totally agree

p.s do you follow syncromystic websites, I read the other day that OXO syncs with NWO. Your avatar made me remeber that. thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

[edit on 2/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

You're exactly right. The biggest reason that the 9/11 'truthers' are painted as being wackos in the media is because they can't control the lunatics in their ranks. They may well have some valid points, but when the loudest voices of the movement tend to be the craziest, what does anyone expect?

If they had policed their own from the beginning and found a spokesman who could present their case in a calm, reasoned manner, people might have given them a chance. Now? The damage has been done. The 'truthers' themselves have so turned off much of the American public that the vast majority will never give them another chance to present their message.

As for this particular story, who cares. Greg Gutfield is paid to be controversial and provocative. That's why they put his show on at that time of the morning. Its not politically correct and its certainly not mainstream news commentary.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is actually great news. Most people are aware of 9/11 truth by now. The MSM is losing viewers by the truckload, and the alternative media is blossoming. Google trends verifies this. When presenters make ill judged, aggressive comments it'll only alienate more people and hasten the rush towards alt media.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

And just who do you think make up these "lunatics in the ranks"?

The same people who still pretend to cling to that tired old joke of an official story are the same liars and provocateurs who taint the Truth movement with knowingly ridiculous and false claims such as hologram theory and alien involvement.

It is basic cointelpro...attach yourself to a movement and purposefully make claims that will undermine and destroy the credibility of everyone involved.

This way all of the real proof and mounting evidence gets overlooked and the nay sayers and shills who are interested in burying the real truth always have a beacon to point to that will allow them to ridicule and undermine the entire cause as nonsense and "mental illness".

Here is what I believe to be mental illness.......believing that a 100 story skyscraper made of forged steel can implode on itself as a result of a minor debris fire. Insanity to me is claiming that a common debris fire could liquify and melt steel columns (there is a first!!). How about the beams that were cut at perfect 90 degree angles by the thermate charges that were used...you know the charges that can be seen exploding from floor to floor?

Insanity is to try and argue a point that defies all common sense as well as the laws of physics. We wont even get into the NORAD angle, the CIA paid "terrorists", the mega billion dollar insurance policy or the fact that a plane never even hit building 7...even though it still managed to collapse at free fall speed?

The only people who are mentally ill are the fools and slack jaws who still have the nerve to pretend that they still believe an official story that is so riddled with bullet holes that it could be used as spaghetti strainer

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I do hope you know that the powers that be own the MSM

All media that is reported must be authorized by them before it is aired...

Is this really a surprise?

have yall seen the videos about osama?

The Video evidence Osama was someone else

The woman who knew too much, mentions who murdered osama

edit to add:

Who is osama bin laden?

my point with this is... Americans dont know what is really going on... We rely on the very people who are enslaving us to report media to us, so of course we will fund them and the smart people will be called mentally ill because they know how to see thru the lies.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Never seen those videos, thanks for the links. Bhuto and Jennings both dead and witnesses to the crimes, scams, + murders of the NWO.

To Fox News the Feeling is Mutual. Americans, are forced to investigate their own government because of our failed mentally ill media.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Aubryish]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The way I see it I would rather be mentally ill than follow around like a sheep. At least in the end I can stand up and state that I tried to do something.

This comment about lunatics and the truth movement, I have to make a point about that chick Rosie O'Donnell or whatever her name is. Everything that I have seen her say you can actually back up by going to any news source on the internet and tv. I don't see why you people care her a loonies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join