It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox host: 9/11 truthers are 'mentally ill'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Fox host: 9/11 truthers are 'mentally ill'

rawstory.com

On Thursday's Fox and Friends, Greg Gutfield, provocative host of Fox's late night program Red Eye, called individuals like Sunjata, who question the events of 9/11, "mentally ill."

"[Sunjata] believe that 9/11 was a preemptive strike by a neoconservative government," said Gutfield. "I think that means Bush. What angers me about this is people are treating it with respect."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Of course Fox is going to stand by the notion that everything that we were spoon fed, is what really happened. But, to people who are not easily manipulated, we know things just don't add up.

Then a Chaplin:

"I've heard professionals say that nowhere ever in history did a steel building come down with fire alone," said the Chaplain in an interview with Newsday.

"It takes two or three weeks to demolish a building like that," he said. "But it was pulled down in a couple of hours. Was it 19 hijackers who brought it down, or was it a conspiracy?"

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There goes Fox with their fear mongering!

They can't handle other opinions so they call people mentally ill...

Go figure.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have just about given up on all MSM.
I like my local news and I find alternative
news thanks to the great people on this site
who have helped find more journalistic sources
rather than political agenda buffoons.

S + F

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

"[Sunjata] believe that 9/11 was a preemptive strike by a neoconservative government," said Gutfield. "I think that means Bush.

No, it doesn't! I've seen this argument being used by people who scoff at the idea of an inside job: that Bush could never do it.

I believe 9/11 was an inside job and I believe Bush couldn't do it either.

If I was one of the co-conspirators I wouldn't even let Bush in on the plan. From the way I see it, not telling him would have more advantages than disadvantages.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So when everything goes to heck in a hand basket we will be all the crazy people still alive. I mean after all our collective mental illness told us to prepare for bad times and all didn't it?

Can you imagine a world filled with backwards thinking crazy people, I am personally going to like it alot better than all the materialistic, big mouthed, overbearing jerks here now.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
There goes Fox with their fear mongering!

They can't handle other opinions so they call people mentally ill...

Go figure.

How is that fear mongering exactly? Yes, Fox does fear monger (and so does every other network in different ways), no doubt, but how is THIS fear mongering?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Chalk this one up with other retards we've seen from Fox like Ann Coulter (the one that looks like a horse), and that guy with the bow tie, you know, the one who can't comprehend even the most basic forms of science.

Fox is the network that thought Canadians all ride dogsleds.

Yeah...

Needless to say, only idiots watch fox. I'm not exactly concerned with the beliefs of morons.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Fox is mentally ill...

I love that --- station

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Don't be surprised if next these idiots start calling for truthers to be detained and locked up as "terrorists".

Faux news is the leader of the pack of disinformation and propaganda in the cess pool that is our lame stream media.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Don't be surprised if next these idiots start calling for truthers to be detained and locked up as "terrorists".

I think I remember someone posting a link to something of that effect... I can only assume it was a fox broadcast.

"You wouldn't check Jerry Springer for dating advice, don't check Fox for your news." - JFSimpson

I love that quote.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I get my news from a lot of sources, and yes, I watch Fox quite a bit. But I don't undersand why people take anything on "Redeye" seriously. It's the most obnoxious show on the tube and gutfield is rediculous.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't see how it's mentally ill to question an event that has brought so much distress to the public, that has actually provided an opportunity for the Bush administration to subvert the law to their own ends, that has granted them the right to violate our Constitution and most basic liberties... This might all actually be rational. The excess of patriotism is really just an impediment to the construction of a full analysis of the event. We want to know why exactly we suffered so much at the whim of a virtual dictatorship, why Democracy was suspended for nearly eight years...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Accidental double post!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey truthers, get with it! If you aren't a sexy looking smartass 20-30 something who isn't cynical about anything other than superficial societal fluff, you're mentally ill. Case closed.

What kills me is that King Buzzo went on that show. I haven't enjoyed a Melvins album since.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just wanna see everybody's face when the truth comes out ...

not just about 911 ... ufos and many other things ... thats JUST sick, we dont know #, we live in a world of bull# ... I dont know how I can handdle it .. ...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hey it shows the truth movement is making some headway. Let them spew their ad homonyms just shows their desperate.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Some of you here are so uptight and angry.
I guess the truth hurts.

People who believe that 9/11 was an inside job are just as mentally unstable as the one's who think the planes which flew into the buildings were holograms. All of you are in the same basket.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Sorry physics is on the side of a plane did it its consistent with what was observed by thousands of people. And if you don't think a plane fully loaded with jet fuel could weaken building supports causing steal to warp. And in a building that large even slightly weakening the support beams doesn't allow the building to sway and this alone would bring down the building. A building that size had to be abled to withstand considerable forces but I know the engineers couldn't have conceived the damage caused by having a blast furnace between floors. Even when you go Back and watch the video you see molten metal hitting the street.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

How much does FOX pay? Is it any good?

Or is it the Republican party that forks it out?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join