It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olbermann: It's time for Cheney to 'leave this country'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Related to the comments of this so-called torture...

There is an old saying that goes something like this. "In a street fight, the one who follows the rules is called the loser". Keep in mind that while we "fight" with at least some sense of morality, the "other side" cuts off journalist's heads...video tapes it...and posts it on-line. The "other side" targets women and children...even their own if it suits their goals. The "other side" will die for some false representation of God to kill you and your children, anywhere, anytime.

So...we covered the face of an enemy soldier, who was capture while trying to kill our children (eg. soldiers), with plastic wrap and poured some water on it so they thought (note...thought...not were) they were drowning??? Big deal!!!! It is high time that we fight in the arena and with the weapons the enemy has chosen.

Sometimes this country looks like a neutered cat.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by WeAreAWAKE]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

I had none of my civil liberties trampled by them taping phones and watching internet traffic. If they cam to you about something suspicious then you probably doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Well said coming from a Non-Muslim

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

The US didnt have a 9/11 before he got into to office so he might of had nothing to do with there not being another 9/11. He didnt do that much for security, you are not as safe as you think you are.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Olberman, is the only person I watch on any MSM news anymore. He tells it like it is!! He is definitely THE BEST!!!!

S and F for you!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Olberman is a "hack" at best. To agree with anything this bloke says,
speaks to the level of your own intelligence and your understanding of global
politics. Surely you can find a more credible liberal to side with.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If I could only believe anything Cheney says, I would have some respect for the man. Sorry to say, I think he is full of baloney. I dont hate the man because I know he had the crap scared out of him when the Pentagon was hit. I read where he was never the same man after that and people will say anything to get what they want after something like that.

Olberman is just an entertainer, sometimes very funny.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

A major fact on NORAD.
It is used to track aircraft coming IN from OUTSIDE the country. NOT tracking aircraft inside its borders. Another NORAD fact: It tracks space objects like satellites, rockets, junk, space stations, shuttles and other orbiting objects. NORAD was NEVER meant to track domestic flights and only comes online to do so is when it is asked to do so by the FAA. Please educate yourself on NORAD's mission and what it was designed to do.
Its original mission: Track soviet bombers/fighters/missiles coming in from over the North Pole and from the Soviet Union and its air bases in the surrounding Soviet-bloc countries. Later to track enemy and unknown aircraft inbound from outside the country. It was never meant to track aircraft inside the US borders. At least get this fact straight.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Olbermann better be careful what he wishes for.
Without Cheney there is one less person in the picture to gripe about, which means Olbermanns show is one step closer to getting cancelled.
What an idiot.

Why are libs still griping about Bush, Cheney and Palin?

Yes, it's true, we have not been attacked since 9-11, and it's probably due to the actions of the unpopular.
Libs remind me of those ungrateful, careless teens that don't have a clue about anything and continue to whine about why they are not allowed to stay out late with their friends, while their parents continue to tell them to be home by midnight.

Maybe it's not very popular to be home early but at least it's kept them safe in an otherwise dangerous world.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
All of the presidents play a roll in 9-11. If it wasn't for their ignorance in world politics we wouldn't be in this mess. I am not saying we derserved this attack but sooner or later it was bound to happen. The middle east was used as pawns in the cold war. The US and USSR pitted them againts each other. The whole israel issue. We should have worked for peace without picking a side. Befriending oil rich countries with evil dictators to benefit ourselves letting these corrupt governments supress their people while helping them stay in power, even helping corrupt people gain power. This was the perfect opportunity for extremist to exploit people and push their views on the muslim communities.
Bush and cheyney did a horrible job dealing with these issues, and Obama will do worse. His arrogance will hurt the country. And some yahoo telling Cheyney to leave the US is just looking for a boost in ratings. Clinton had the chance to get OBL and he blew it. Know one is asking him to leave the US. Both parties are screwed up people are just to blind to see it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Olbermann needs to get a grip. His not liking someone doesn't mean they ought to leave the country. Sheesh, what an ego the man must have!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
(Post Made By Mistake Removed)

[edit on 7-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I just wrote a letter to a Judge to be excused from Jury Duty Permanently... or Until Justice for 911 is persued. or the system changes. Just a different shade of lipstick isnt going to fix 911... so yea, I say Cheney and Bush and everyone who violated their oaths of office should be exiled. to identify them we need to polygraph them.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

forTextText

You know ..for years I have been a fan of this arrogant sissy..why ?Because he was well spoken witty and had not yet become a boring
self serving hypocrite. His case now falls into the "usual suspects" category where he joins a group of Bully Pulpist. ego driven bores ..like J Keiths alter ego Bill O Really who is as close as we have of a man needing a good old fashioned ass whipping to resize his character...This latest tirade by propagandist Her Olbermann is a classic example of the liberal rant because Bush and Chaney done him wrong..They escaped without Olbermann's approval..The thing is..Get the hell over it you twerp. I would love to get a shot at him and that other sissy..Billy the kid like Maher to bate them enough to get them within reach and than administer justice in the form of a Yankee ass whipping to maybe get them to realize that although their liberalism is definately a brain disorder..their continuing into using their disease as propoganda will finally end when an ordinary guy spanks their asses in full pucllic view ..to get them to ..BE QUIET for a while

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

All Olbermann does is ridacule and put down everything that is not far left the whole time his talk show is on.This guy is an inbreed moron and seems to love acting like one.

To have someone like this backing Obama must make Obama feel GOOOOD,his whole cabinet is full of Olbermanns.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

I wish

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

I wouldn't brag too much about how 9-11 didn't happen on Clinton's watch. The first Trade Center bombing did occur on his watch. The terrorists determined (bin Laden, being an engineer) that much more fuel would be needed to bring them (Twin Towers) down. The plan was set in motion long before Bush got to the WH. Clinton had several opportunities handed to him to take OBL and refused them all. Bush was president only a few months when this landed in his lap. Clinton could and should have done much more. Bush/Cheney failed in preventing 9-11, but much more was left undone before they got there.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
barry is about to steal 1 trillion dollars from us and you're worried about cheney?
maybe his speach on moday will give you goosebumps,and you will all forget.
this one is worse than bush and cheney put together and multiplied by 10

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What the NeoCons can't abide is a bailout for the rest of us ,that's what this is that's who it's for

It's Eliteist ideology ,nothing for us everything for them

it's a GAME they play and I'm not using a metaphor ,I mean it's the business of devastation on as epic a level as possible

TPTB ARE IN A COMPETITION WITH EACH OTHER!

this game is without consequences to the players ,be they Dems ,Reps,or Taliban Warlords.

They drink the koolaide we die,they laugh, because it's a game

Just A Game

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Olbermann should leave the country, or even better, take a leap off the top floor.

Turds like him are a dime a dozen, and I really can't think of one single accomplishment of his, other than running his mouth.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Olberman needs to be the one to leave, and he needs to take about half of America with him.

9-11 was Bush/Cheney's fault... good lord, some of you need to get a grip. I can't wait to hear the "truthers" after the next attack. I guess that one will be Bush and Cheney's fault, too, even though Obama's the Prez.

I truly believe Liberalism is a mental disorder.

[edit on 2/7/2009 by loki41872]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join