It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin and 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by NativeAmerican

I don't think she's 'dumb', you've been brainwashed by SNL & CNN if you believe she's dumb, I bet she's much more intelligent than you, she's where she's at because of her intelligence despite her husband being a professional snowmobile racer. I think mainstream washington is scared of her because she wants to clean them up, they don't want to be cleaned up, they want to stay as dirty and corrupt as ever, she's an outsider so no matter how much support she gets she will probably never be president for the same reason Ron Paul will never be president, because she doesn't have ties and connections, and if you don't have powerful ties and connections in politics, well you aren't politically going to get to the top, the people support and like her, I bet you think the majority of people dislike her, this isn't true, I voted for Obama, but her existance on the ticket caused me to consider to vote against Obama, that's how much I like her, my liberal sister likes her too.

NO she does not appear to be that intelligent... I know three cons who went for OBAMA based upon her visible lack of competence.

Second, success and intelligence have very little to do with one another.

She is warm, engaging and charming - like I said above...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This topic is clearly in the wrogn forum at this point, haha.

Nonetheless, Palin will not be in office in 2012, unless of course, we change how presidents are elected.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
she'd be better off sticking to the separatist movement she and her husband are rumored to be a part of. there's no room in this country for her kind of radicalism and ignorance. she and her supporters can have alaska and form a separate union as far as i'm concerned...would suit me just fine. she's to radical, hypocritical, evangelical, opinionated, and flighty for my taste.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
she'd be better off sticking to the separatist movement she and her husband are rumored to be a part of. there's no room in this country for her kind of radicalism and ignorance. she and her supporters can have alaska and form a separate union as far as i'm concerned...would suit me just fine. she's to radical, hypocritical, evangelical, opinionated, and flighty for my taste.

add california to the list of states i dont care what happens to.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join