It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OK so this is relavent to belief of the NATO Super Highway. Also to the less believable one concerning a super-country of a semi joined Mexico-Canada-USA. This country would be totally self sufficient. With the man power of mexico, the technology of USA, and the resources of canada. Instead of the Dollar or the Peso we would use the Amero. I am not totally sure this will happen or is true, but there is a website that explains some things in greater detail. I would suggest going there if u are further interested.
Link

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

Oh good lord. (Any lord, I am not playing favorites here)

www.spp.gov...

The SPP recognizes that our three great nations are bound by a shared belief in freedom, economic opportunity, and strong democratic institutions.

MEXICO? Has shared beliefs in freedom and economic opportunity? For who? Certainly not its people, hence the continual wash OUT of that country into this one.

And strong democratic institutions?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Although 2000 marked the end of PRI's lock on the national government, corruption runs high in the national consciousness. While Fox's administration avoided the assassinations and scandals of its predecessors, it accomplished little in terms of structural reforms of Mexico's notoriously corrupt governing institutions. A central theme echoed by the three leading candidates is the problem of poverty and inequality. Mexicans are also concerned with losing global competitiveness as countries such as China and India grow rapidly.

If we share strong democratic institutions with Mexico, America is in more trouble than I ever thought.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ummmm..interesting, on the face of it ,I say anything THEY do is bad for us

but I'll study it further,there must be an international Banking /Weapons firm at the bottom of this somewhere

or maybe it's a good thing ,change happens

join