It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi from worcs england

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi everyone, from Worcester, England. I've been lurking for 5/6 weeks now; you have to, don't you? ATS = vertigo! I thought it was high time I shared and contributed, mainly because this feeling that "something's in there" seems to have hit the ground at a run if recent threads are anything to go by!

I don't know about you, but I'm increasingly concerned for my kith & kin. Events seem to be escalating and accelerating week by week. In all graciousness, I should say I'm concerned for all people in general, but my heart aint that big

Various life experiences find me gravitating to the NWO, Conspiracies & UFO boards. But not exclusively. It's a relief to find a noble endeavour among the Web's population; one that doesn't make you feel like you're talking through the asylum's fence. I, as I'm sure many pf you do, just bite my lip out here in Orange world.

Well, I hope you don't mind me taking a pew among the cheap-seats; take a breath of the zeitgeist; hold hands and watch the world as we knew it disappear as the proverbial wings its way toward the fan. Hell, it's probably for the best..........

......but we're concerned about the eggs our masters are breaking, RIGHT?

JEEZ. Sorry. I wigged out there.

I actually do have a sense of humour...............Just not today
;

[edit on 5/2/09 by Sonmi451]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hey

Welcome Aboard

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Hey

Welcome Aboard

Cheers pstiffy! Good to be here.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonmi451

Again, Welcome to ATS from a another ATS user in England.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks colec156. As a fellow Brit, you may like to check my new thread on our surveillance society posted today. It's a bit clunky as I'm just getting to grips with posting. Any advice welcome

new topics

top topics

join