It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Milk Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You guys probably dont this one. I only found out a couple days ago. Apparently milk is bad for you. Milk that is most commonly consumed is the milk of a cow. Thats just odd, we're drinking milk specificly for a baby cow, not a baby human or adult human. This milk is allowed by the FDA to contain 1-1.5 million white blood cells from a cow into every 1/32 ounces of mlk. That's alot of white blood cells from a species we arent even closely related to. It get worse, many deseases have been traced through milk, here are a few examples: Diabetes, Salmnella, Lukeemia, et cetera. Besides, humans weren't ment to drink milk there whole lives. If we were, the mother would never stop producing milk, but they do. Clearly, that is when we should stop drinking milk. It just isnt natural, we werent ment to drink cows milk or any other creatures milk are whole lives. 100 years ago, a cow produced 2,000 gallons of milk a year, NOW its 50,000 a year, a single cow, and the farmers claim they dont use BGH. Balvine Growth Hormone. Alot of cows get infections and desease around their utters, so they get medicine, that medicine gets transfered through the milk. Then we digest it. The milk does get pasturized, but not thoroghly enough. It only kills 2/32 or so of the bacteria and pesticide and medicine in the milk. USA is the leading milk consuming country in the world, we also have the most bone conditions and scoliosis of the spine. Not good stuff, it could b a coincident, but i dont believe it.
Chech out the whole article yourself here ----------> Link

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have heard this before on some radio program I was listening to in the car. They also mentioned that soy milk which is the new fad, is not good for you either. We drink milk in this house, but we use it sparingly.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

yea, they tried to pull this one over on my youngest daughter when she came home from school and said..

"Dad! OMG, did you know raw milk is bad for you!!"

ME:"oh really, then I should be dead then 10000 times over! LOL"

Daughter: "what? why?!"

ME: "ahh.. because I grew up on a dairy farm and milked Jersey cows for 11 years of my life, and DRANK it straight out of the milk can (filtered of course) after milking the cow!" LMAO"

Daughter:" LOL.. i forgot ohh....well.. hmmm..I shall bring that up to the teacher tomorrow"

yea... it's like that and personally, I think that raw milk is the secret 'fountain of health', in which calves drink in order to STAY alive actually boosts their immune system...shhhh.. that's the big secret
Why else would they ban it ?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Komodo]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

We also weren't meant to consume fluoridated water but we do. I'd worry more about that and the fake drinks found inside Coca Cola and Pepsi bottles than I would milk.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Well Don't drink milk

I for one have a glass or two a week.
I don't feel moooo any different moooo
I'm utterly happy

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
yes it's true ,we lack the necessary enzymes to process ,bovine milk

camel milk is much better for you
also goat

but if we stick to our biology we should be drinking human milk,and eating human milk icecream,and human milk cheese

cow milk bad, your mothers milk ummmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm utterly happy

Man. That was so bad. It's actually funny it was so bad.

No stand up comedy in your future, right?

Just to stay on topic: I drink a lot of milk and I'm perfectly healthy.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Love of Milk Dated Back to 6000 B.C.

The answer to “Got milk?” just got a little older: A new study indicates that people have been milking cattle and other domesticated animals as well as processing and storing milk products for 2,000 years longer than originally thought.

A group of scientists studied thousands of pottery shards from sites all over the Near East and the Balkans and tested them for residues of milk fats. They found that milk was already being used and processed by societies there by the seventh millennium B.C.

Previously, the earliest evidence of milk use came from the fifth millennium, though cattle, sheep and goats had already been domesticated by the eighth millennium.

No offense, but given the choice between scientific research demonstrating substantial historical human consumption verses an article published on a gimmick diet website, I'll take the first and assume that milk is not inherently bad for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Did you know to get your daily dose of 1200mg of calcium per day, you'd have to drink 3 large glasses or more (depending on if you got calcium enrinched milk or not)

I have read that by eating less than 1200mg of calcium per day, you run the risk of those bone disorders mentioned above.

Probably most Americans think that one glass a day is fine....that's why they are having bone problems.

As for humans "not meant to drink cow milk"....what about eating cows? If we are true omnivores, what would happen if we ate a cow....OOPS should we cut out the milk sac? What about the rest of the cow that we eat??

There are way more weird things we are eating than cows milk......Aspartame anyone?

link   
I really just dislike the taste of milk. I also know that my boyfriend can't drink it because it aggravates his acne, and is also really horrid to take with his acne meds (tetracycline). He's not supposed to drink milk at all, or it can mess up his GI tract.

link   
Humans are parasite on cow ,sucking it dry, milk, meat, leather, bones, organs.
Get more calcium from oranges juice, milk is good for protein, coffe.

It would be better to drink fresh goats milk, closer to human mothers milk.

The Bovine Hormone will soon be in all milk, world wide. with the coming Codex on 12/31/2009.
There is also concern with milk and Mad Cow disease.

People have been drinking milk for thousands of years, Hindus drink lots of milk, no meat.

Use milk make yogurt, let yogurt bugs eat first kill e-coli, salmonella.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bovine. Not Balvine. Sorry, i'm just a grammar prig.

Maybe, this is how they're turning us into sheeple. Maybe it isn't sheep they're modeling us after, maybe its... (dramatic drums) Cows! Happy Cows come from California! Not anymore.

But, i digress, maybe we are cattle related. Moomans. OMG. Hoovans. Hoof and mouth disease? Sheeple always have they're feet in they're mouths?

Mad Cow? Bovine Schizophrenia?

i bee drinking milk everyday since i was weened off the teet. (omg, just like a cow) and i'm fine. i do enjoy my grass though

But seriously, camel milk is much much better for us and better tasting.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Two gallons a week, for the last 15 years, over 40, smoke, haven't engaged the Medical Cartel in the last 20 years, heck it's probably the only thing keeping me alive ... cough, choke...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiConspirator
You guys probably dont this one. I only found out a couple days ago. Apparently milk is bad for you.

It must be true it killed the Chupakabra!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ummmmmm...Goats milk. Love it.

If the milk is pure, your O.K.. My brother-in-Law milked cows his whole life and he's 67 y/o. The other day he went for a check up and was given a excellent bill of health. He also tested his milk after every milking by drinking a glass of ice cold milk, if it didn't taste right, he would have the company come out on a phone call and have it tested.

These farmers have no say so on these hormone injections, I don't know if it's the company or FHA that said it for increased production, but I do know this, the price these companies give to the average farmer is pennies on the dollar, so the farmer has no alternative but to increase his production or go bust.

The best place to get your milk is the farmer, and you could go from there and make your own cheese also. but also if you do this, you would have to boil your milk, I think 15 minutes to be on the safe side. also some farmers will refuse to sell you a gallon of pure milk, if the company found out the farmer would lose his only means of livelihood.

When I was a boy growing up on the farm I never had a problem with pure cows milk. It just within the last 10 years after buying the milk off the store selves I noticed an intolerance to milk.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You got it all wrong.

What we need is some good old fashioned Russian Moose Milk!

en.wikipedia.org...'s_milk

MOOSE FARM
www.moosefarm.newmail.ru...

Supposedly it turns people into He-man with sword, cat and all!

[edit on 6/2/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

I usually drink 1 bag of milk a day. I seem OK..

I'm with you that its good stuff.

PEace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Is it ok to eat their meat? I mean I will lay off the milk if I can still eat their flesh...or is the human not made to do that either?

So what is the human made for to eat?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The humour on this topic is fantastic its funny the way people will stigmatize conspiraciy theorists as absolute lunar modules but this just proves they can poke fun at their own stuff too, which is a genuine mark of character and integrity,

Mooooooooooooooooooooo I say to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Heard all of this before, from a quite kooky friend of mine. Quite simply, not true. Milk is NOT bad for us. This is just more of the "make you afraid of any normal food" conspiracy/fear tactic that has been in play for some time now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join