It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basic Math, Big Brother, and Yellow-Blue-Red Lists... it's not so far fetched.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
United Staes of America : Population is estimated at 310,000,000.

Senior Citizens (70+), Children(age 11 or less), Imprisoned, and Handicapped.... I think we can cut the population in half.

we will estimate that there are 150,000,000 Americans that could be potentially dangerous in terms of creating a Revolution.

We will pretend that the Governmnet has a network of 5,000 people that monitor people and there activities through the great technology that they have access to.

So... 150,000,000 people divided by 5,000 people = 30,000 people.

Do you think if you had to evaluate 30,000 people over the span of 2 years you could filter out who is potentially a problem?

You would have to review 41 people a day... for two years (730 days).

Do you know how easy it would be for some of these people to review a profile? In a matter of minutes you could put him into a red, yellow, blue, orange, green, and even purple list.

If I had the data of what you watch on the internet, how much money you make, what one of your phone calls sounds like, what TV programs you watch, what you buy, and who you know... I'd be able to decide in a matter of 10 minutes if you pose any kind of threat to my agenda. (and remember, computers do most of the work for them... they don't need to hunt down information about you)

You can look at at Myspace, Facebook, and even Twitter and see who is a sheep, who will go along, and who will be a problem.

My conclusion is this... you are being filtered into lists... you have a terror number. If the Government has all this SPY technology being used on it's own people... 5,000 employess could easily filter out who is a threat to the NWO and who is not in a span of two years.

I've heard about these LIST theories, and I'm just saying that they aren't so impossible to create.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Who knows what color or number your assigned,truth is you would have to be really f@#$ing stupid to think they dont moniter all of us,and do what ever they can to manipulate.Wethers its nwo or convincing you to buy this product or that...liberty is over

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Good thread with interesting speculations

I do think your definatly on the right track here, as the truth is something similar to what you have pointed out.

I have been thinking about thinking about this alot lately, and I have even wondered what if they use one of their fancy AI programs to do the majority of the detective work?

There has been alot of rumors about insanely advanced computer programs that are nearly full AI, so I wouldnt consider it impossible. It is very possible.

Of course, as with any good AI, they have to shut it down after awhile because it gets bored and lonely, and breeches security in search of "freinds". Or some other bizzare hilarity assosiated with advanced AI.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I'm certain that there are many lists and even lists of lists. NSA watches all. There are about 250 working days per year unless you would like to pay overtime. Consider 2087 working hours for 30,000 people for one year. About one classification every 4 minutes. For a two year span, 8 minutes.
We have now placed you on the plaid list for discovering us.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this is common sense to me. And i believe you are being safely conservative. With the case usually being that whatever technology is publicly available, the government is 20 to 30 years ahead of us, the AI has to be damn impressive by now. I would speculate (yes, that's basicly just educated guesswork i know) that the internet as we know it has a brain of sorts, and it also controls cell phone transmissions, texts, and what is watch on digital cable, bank accounts etc. (just about everything in other words) this AI internet could do the work of ALL 5000 people you have speculated on and then some of course. I even believe that there are agents who can "talk" to this AI to gain instanly information they need.
i don't think this is a paranoid post at all, most likely it is a tame version of the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Some of us are not threats by virtue of being on this site....as we are Concerned Citizens using the medium of the internet to help root out terrorism against the people (state). Terrorists & traitors G.T.H.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
this is common sense to me. And i believe you are being safely conservative. With the case usually being that whatever technology is publicly available, the government is 20 to 30 years ahead of us

I've always put that number at 10 to 15 years....

I've also heard that if we knew the "real" truth... it would make star wars look like a joke.

But anyway... we know computers... they know computers better than we do.... They have a profile on you

They have a profile on you

They have a profile on you... click on your ATS profile right now and I can promise you that they have more information about you than what you posted on ATS.

If this is the last place we can openly discuss our thoughts and feelings... you think TPTB aren't keeping tabs on you?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

One word (which will surely get me on some list) -Carnivore.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Nevermind... edit.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

One word (which will surely get me on some list) -Carnivore.

Oh... I finally googled it out of curiosity today...

I honestly had no idea what the hell you were talking about.

Carnivore (software)

en.wikipedia.org...(software)

Carnivore is a system implemented by the Federal Bureau of Investigation that is analogous to wiretapping, except in this case, e-mail and other communications are being tapped instead of telephone conversations. Carnivore is a customizable packet sniffer that can monitor all of a target user's Internet traffic. It is a form of policeware. Carnivore was implemented during the Clinton administration with the approval of the Attorney General. U.S. government officials have neither confirmed nor denied much about the physical or logical workings of Carnivore, but there are some facts that are generally agreed upon.

Great... so they decided to name it Carnivore. irony.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Wow, so you were pretty damn close, Clinton admin...so this info has been around for 13 years...

LORD knows what they have now!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

0:56 - 1:57

it looks something like this.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It does go far deeper, in my opinion. I upgraded the firmware on my Zune MP3 player in December. I also upgraded my software for the Zune marketplace at the same time. Imagine my surprise when I absentmindedly clicked on my profile link inside the software not really expecting to see anything of interest and discovered it contained a publically viewable list of all the songs I'd listened to between syncs, a very detailed profile on my musical tastes, suggested other member profiles with similar music tastes for me to send friend requests to, showed a list of 'medals' I'd been awarded for listening to secretly pre-selected songs or artists (click on the medal and see a list of all users who'd also been awarded said medal), AND had full linkage to my Xbox Live account, including games played, last time online, time spent online, and linked stats for most of the games I'd been playing. All public information, accessable to anyone who knows my Live gamertag or Zune tag (which is anyone with a Zune in a several hundred foot radius of you if you have wireless turned on and have not disabled the "let people see what I am listening to" option.)

This is all for something as insignificant as my music and video games. Imagine how diverse and complex the information is that they collect and gather from potentially major activities like debit/credit card transactions, internet activity, and cell phone usage. If they know that on Jan. 30, from 8:50 PM to 10:30 I spent an hour and 40 minutes running around in the game Saints Row 2 shooting cops and snapping pimps' necks the whole time, imagine all the information they collected on me when I spent an hour the next evening researching survival pack items and techniques for trapping game and protecting a camp from human infiltration in the night! It's one of those topics which is quite staggering and almost leads to a feeling of defeat if you allow yourself to really think about it.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by burdman30ott6]

top topics

join