It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
When i first heard about him about two years ago i thought to myself, "this guy speaks madness". however the more i got to know him, the better i liked and agreed with him. This guy is amazingly smart and i am not sure where his knowledge came from, but he seems to know so much. i was angered that he was looked at as a third wing during the republican debates and all questions usually went to mccain and romney *leading at the time*. will ron paul ever get his shot at the presidency? it is a discgrace if he doesnt

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the truth.
Yes he will, through people like you who have woken up. He never wanted to be president, he wanted us to remember our founders and why they wrote the constitution the way they did. The struggles of being a country and protecting liberty from the government.

With more and more of us taking root in party leadership at the local level, becoming congressman and senators and local elected positions, we will infiltrate the neocons who have tried to destroy the republic and remove them from power.

Our leader is not Ron Paul, but the words he spoke that woke you up.

No go out and do something about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He would get a shot at president if we all stood together to overthrow this greed driven ,corrupt swine house we call the...eh..em..government.It will take a revolution for it to happen though...and i am ready,and waiting

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
When i first heard about him about two years ago i thought to myself, "this guy speaks madness". however the more i got to know him, the better i liked and agreed with him. This guy is amazingly smart and i am not sure where his knowledge came from, but he seems to know so much. i was angered that he was looked at as a third wing during the republican debates and all questions usually went to mccain and romney *leading at the time*. will ron paul ever get his shot at the presidency? it is a discgrace if he doesnt

RP won't get a shot at the GOP nomination...
There are plenty of GOP big wigs who like it just the way it is.

top topics

join