It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about messianic things.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalore
reply to post by Melissa101

Melissa101: I believe I already answered most of the question in your first post. Try asking more general questions.

Try rephrasing your second post. Ask me to confirm or refute something.

M157yD4wn: Ask better questions.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by metalore]

You are difficult to communicate with, but ok I'll bite. Is the antichrist alive today? Is the antichrist Prince William or Prince Charles?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
define better.

better questions? you my friend, are a fool. you asked me to change my line of questioning, i conceded. you asked me to ask you a certain type of question, i conceded. My patience is endless, but i will not tolerate fools lightly. i have continued asking in the off chance that you could have something to say. i see that i was wrong, and that your just a jerk, messiah or not. in fact, go away, we don't need more a**holes telling us they're here to help, we have plenty enough.

this WILL be my last post, if i don't get a straight answer.

Confirm the validity of The Terra Papers if you would.

And is the moon an AR?

i would hope that you'll give a straight answer, but i have a sneaking suspicion that you wont.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

M157yD4wn: Ask on-topic questions.

Terra papers? What is an AR?

Melissa101: "The" antichrist? There are antichrists and they oppose God.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Okay, this thread has now been moved to the Faith and Spirituality ("Religion, Faith, and Theology") forum.

It was previously in forums frequented by people that perhaps were not the appropriate audience.

I believe the audience in this forum should have much more ripe questions.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalore
Okay, this thread has now been moved to the Faith and Spirituality ("Religion, Faith, and Theology") forum.

It was previously in forums frequented by people that perhaps were not the appropriate audience.

I believe the audience in this forum should have much more ripe questions.

Yes, but with the exception of the entertainment value, why would anyone expect to receive any answers of value from you?

Eric

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Why do you seem to only want to answer men?

*sincere question*

I have to agree with EricD, i have read this whole forum, and yet, every question seems to be wrong.

Then tell us, what is the right question?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Will Jesus call you a false prophet at the seat?

Son you have no answers. When souls make themselves prohpets by having all the answers not only does the reader know their fruits but it causes a stumbling block for themselves.

and at the seat you wil see.

peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
And Btw melissa'

The antichrist is alive today. Saints prophecied he would be alive before 2000.

I think they are the Htoo twins. They fit the lasalett prophecy perfectly. These two little 12 year olds worked miracles and led armies.

go youtube the Htoo twins.

watch the video on them. They gained notice in 1999 and fit perfectly with the lasalett prophecy.

(if) it is one of them then they should be on the sceen in 2016, which btw we are headed for this econmic collapse to bring in the cashless system and maybee a chip implant.

it's all working it's way into mainstream soon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join