It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about messianic things.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

EricD: Be more specific in your questioning.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by metalore

Ok. i understand what a weapon being is. ie Sentient Rune blade types
though i assume any weapon be it a gun or a knife is established to have sentience would be one of these beings. which as you stated are messiahs.
That would certainly be a wonderful weapon to carry, especially a knife of this sort, but i assume you would have to be mentally prepared for such a thing, otherwise it could very well take over, which leads me to my next two and hopefully final questions concerning weapon beings. Are they benevolent in nature, ie not looking to overtake the wielders mind/spirit? And is it possible to come into possession of one of them, or do they search out their partners?

i applied Yahweh as a messiah, in which case, that still brings about some confusion, but that would mean that Jesus and Yahweh really would be the same, just different incarnations. In this context it wouldn't matter if Christianity equal to Hindu, because any deity whose incarnations came upon earth would messianic in nature. Therefore Religion is truly inconsequential.

You asked me to post questions of things which make me truly angry. i cannot do so because i am not angry. Anger is useless. It clouds perceptions and judgments. i rarely get angry because it doesnt serve a purpose. i'd rather use that energy which is built up in more productive manner.

i can ask of things which i am curious about though. and i think i will. Since there can be inanimate objects whom are sentient to be messianic, is it possible for animals as well? i've seen some intelligent acting creatures and always thought that their consciousness must be on a higher level than generally ascribed to them.

Also, keeping to the subject, do messiahs come and go on much more than we think? Would this mean that there have been many messiahs? They are not necessarily here to save all of mankind, rather they are here to help in certain situations which in turn would eventually affect all of mankind? Can this be likened to helping the smaller speck of paint fit into the larger masterpiece?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
M157yD4wn:

Your entire post is wrong. I made this thread because people focus on nonsense instead of messiahs.

You are making your own conclusions and then asking me questions based on those conclusions.

Ask me to confirm or refute your conclusions.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Weapon Beings are sentient beings in the form of sword, knife, etc?

Is it possible to become "partners" with such an object?

Is religion inconsequential in the big scheme of things?

Can messiahs be likened to the oil that keeps the cogs running smoothly?

Do all messianic figures come to all of mankind?

Do some of them come to individuals or smaller groups in an effort to push things in the right direction?

Seriously though, its called critical thinking. So sue me if i was critical thinking aloud, but just blindly listening to and accepting answers from somebody OTHER than oneself is what got humanity into the messess we been in, and the mess we are in right now. Without critical thinking, all we are are walking talking pieces of flesh and bone.

Oh, yeah. Do animals ever come as messiahs?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Do you, (Masons) only let Women ,and Brown people into youre' ranks because they now have there own money?

And when do you think kids can join? or is it already a rich kids club?

cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

M157yD4wn: Your questions have become stagnant. Try asking more general questions.

N.B.A.Y.S.O.H.: Perhaps you are posting in the wrong thread?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
ok, stagnancy aside, its just what i'm interested in. There is another line of questioning i'd like to go down.

Is the Earth shifting into a 4th/5th density?

Also, no disrespect, do you come off as an a** naturally, or is this aquired?

What is the best thing i can do to help my fellow Humans?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Try asking questions that have to do with messianic things.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Am i a messiah?

How many messiahs have there been in the last ten years?

Are messiahs an abstract thought?

What abilities do messiahs possess?

i've always thought the whole telekinesis bit was cool, can you do that?

Why are messiahs (i only have you to go by) a**holes?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Are the entities popularly considered to be the Mahdi and the anti-christ the same individuals?

Eric

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Do you consider yourself to be a messiah?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

What do you mean by this:

'A messiah is more like a ballast to draw away forces that are in opposition to God. God wants people to be subservient to him.' ?

Are you saying that messiahs draw people to them that are in opposition to God? By inference, are messiahs anti-God?

Who would be a good, concreted example of someone that is fulfilling the role of a messiah today?

Eric

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

M157yD4wn:

Am I a messiah? I am sure you are not a messiah.

How many messiahs have there been in the last ten years? Need a better question.

Are messiahs an abstract thought? No.

What abilities do messiahs possess? Need a better question.

EricD:

Are the entities popularly considered to be the Mahdi and the anti-christ the same individuals? I don't know who the Mahdi and anti-christ are popularly considered to be.

link   
(duplicate post deleted)

[edit on 7-2-2009 by metalore]

link   
(duplicate post deleted)

[edit on 7-2-2009 by metalore]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD

'A messiah is more like a ballast to draw away forces that are in opposition to God. God wants people to be subservient to him.' ?

Are you saying that messiahs draw people to them that are in opposition to God? By inference, are messiahs anti-God?

Who would be a good, concreted example of someone that is fulfilling the role of a messiah today?

Eric

I am saying that messiahs create the illusion that those who are in opposition to God are superior to God.

Who would be a good, concrete example of someone that is fulfilling the role of a messiah today? Need a better question.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Metalore;
I agree God has the ultimate power. But here on earth at this point in time you are saying yes there is an illuminati who is running the show (or think they are)? I believe they are of Lucifer and are evil and will ultimatly play a vital role in the unfolding of Revalations. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalore

Originally posted by EricD

Eric

I am saying that messiahs create the illusion that those who are in opposition to God are superior to God.

Who would be a good, concrete example of someone that is fulfilling the role of a messiah today? Need a better question.

Metalore;
I think a current canidate fullfilling this prophecy is Prince Charles. Time will tell or maybe even Prince William? Who do you think is currently filling the bill?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Messiah or no, if i ever catch you on the street, i'll provide you with the grapes of wrath, straight from the hand of god. and it wont feel good. that i promise you.

That being said, this is the internet, and i value the virtue of patience, so i will continue asking.

Is Maitreya due to show up soon? a simple yes or no answer is sufficient.

i suspect if you are running about in the real world proclaiming yourself a messiah, and this isn't some internet s**** and giggles, then you probably are Maitreya, but i still want the answer to that question. Heck might as well ask this one too.

Are you Maitreya?

And if so, have they begun building your "temple"?

The war in Gaza was definitely a good distraction.
Can i have your autograph?
not really.

Can you give me an example of a question you'd like to be asked, oh holy one?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Melissa101: I believe I already answered most of the question in your first post. Try asking more general questions.

Try rephrasing your second post. Ask me to confirm or refute something.

M157yD4wn: Ask better questions.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by metalore]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join