It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about messianic things.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by metalore

T&C stands for the terms and conditions of use of this website.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Would you answer a question for me please?

Thx for the consideration.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Why will you only answer men`s questions
. Do you feel that women will not make a valuable contribution to the discussion
. What makes you different than all others who have come on this forum claiming to know things that others do not.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
OOps..double post

[edit on 6-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

aboxoftrix: I don't see your question.

riggs2099: I already answered melissa101's question, and I believe she is a woman.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here is my question:

Why should we ask you questions about messianic matters?

I wouldn't ask a plumber about linguistics. I wouldn't ask a cartographer about increasing my batting average. I wouldn't ask a veterinarian about architecture.

What would lead anyone to believe that you have any insights that would prove worthwhile?

Have a nice weekend!

Eric

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalore

riggs2099: I already answered melissa101's question, and I believe she is a woman.

Thx.

I'd like to know the name of the Messiah. His full name

Thx again!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
Here is my question:

Why should we ask you questions about messianic matters?

I wouldn't ask a plumber about linguistics. I wouldn't ask a cartographer about increasing my batting average. I wouldn't ask a veterinarian about architecture.

What would lead anyone to believe that you have any insights that would prove worthwhile?

Have a nice weekend!

Eric

I have asked you to ask me.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lol this is hilarious. Almost as funny as the time traveler thread that was posted a few days ago. I will ask you the same question you've been asked. Why should we be asking you "messianic" questions. Who are you? How do you have this knowledge?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Fair enough and very reasonable.

Let me rephrase.

What would lead anyone to believe that asking you questions about Messianic matters would lead to answers that would promote edification?

Thanks!

Eric

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
(duplicate post deleted)

[edit on 6-2-2009 by metalore]

link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix

Thx.

I'd like to know the name of the Messiah. His full name

Thx again!

This question sounds like an interrogation. You haven't even made clear what you mean by "the Messiah." Part of the reason I made this discussion is because people don't even know what they're talking about when they speak of a messiah.

link   
(duplicate post deleted)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Fair enough and very reasonable.

Let me rephrase.

What would lead anyone to believe that asking you questions about Messianic matters would lead to answers that would promote edification?

Thanks!

Eric

That is beyond the scope of this discussion. But there are people who do what I ask.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

That is beyond the scope of this discussion. But there are people who do what I ask.

Ok, I'm not sure if that answers the question or not and I don't agree with your assertion that it is outside the scope of the discussion.

Lets go with something else.

How do you (specifically you) define a messiah?

Eric

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Ok, I'm not sure if that answers the question or not and I don't agree with your assertion that it is outside the scope of the discussion.

Lets go with something else.

How do you (specifically you) define a messiah?

Eric

I already answered this question on the first page. Did you read that? If you mean something else then you must phrase your question appropriately.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Who moved this to the People forum on belowtopsecret? Do you think people in this forum would be interested in this thread? Why don't you move it to the Metaphysics forum?

I wonder why Hidden_Hand's thread remained in The Gray Area.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ok, fair enough. Weapon beings are the most powerful weapons known, and can show themselves in physical form. Ok now that we have got that far, are weapon beings of the nature of Atomic Weaponry or Nuclear Weaponry? Or more powerful than those types? Can you reference any notable examples in history of these beings physically manifesting?

In reference to Hidden_Hand,( who btw remained in the Gray area because he gave lots of info and didn't really act like a prig while answering ?'s or when not answering ?'s) you said my question was open ended. Ok, seeing as how i visualize you as a typing magic 8ball, let me ask, Hidden_Hand was without a doubt against God? If so, then God is Yahweh? and If God is Yahweh, and Messiah are representation of God, then Jesus and Vishnu are one and the same? Making Christianity and Hindu(basically incompatible) to be one and the same? None of these questions are open ended. So you shouldn't have a hard time answering them.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
ok, fair enough. Weapon beings are the most powerful weapons known, and can show themselves in physical form. Ok now that we have got that far, are weapon beings of the nature of Atomic Weaponry or Nuclear Weaponry? Or more powerful than those types? Can you reference any notable examples in history of these beings physically manifesting?

In reference to Hidden_Hand,( who btw remained in the Gray area because he gave lots of info and didn't really act like a prig while answering ?'s or when not answering ?'s) you said my question was open ended. Ok, seeing as how i visualize you as a typing magic 8ball, let me ask, Hidden_Hand was without a doubt against God? If so, then God is Yahweh? and If God is Yahweh, and Messiah are representation of God, then Jesus and Vishnu are one and the same? Making Christianity and Hindu(basically incompatible) to be one and the same? None of these questions are open ended. So you shouldn't have a hard time answering them.

Atomic Weaponry or Nuclear Weaponry are not relatable "beings." They are simply various materials put together that cause a desired effect. A weapon being can be "related" to on at least a somewhat interpersonal level. They have their own identity and they are aware of themselves. Weapon beings can take humanoid form but can also take on other forms, such as blades.

I would like to note that I originally spoke of the group of weapon beings that I called intermediate weapon beings. Intermediate weapon beings have been spoken of many times in various myths and legends, and stories about them are still being told today.

Hidden_Hand is against God.

Yahweh is a messiah -- reformulate your last few questions with that assumption in mind.

Push hard with the right questions. The ones you are angry about.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There is a very well researched and written thread in ATS (in the research area, of course) about the relationship between the antichrist and the mahdi.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From your perspective, are the authors of that thread on the right track?

Have a nice day!

Eric

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join