It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about messianic things.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Lucifer is called the light bearer. What is the source of that light?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Don't all of the Gods play in the sandbox together?
Isn't it an illusion that they play on different teams?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
Well, from a man to a man, let me ask you, have you been here for awhile? And what have you done in the outside world, to further us coming to the realization of God?

And what is a weapon being?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by M157yD4wn]

I don't want to answer those questions about myself.

If you want to know more about weapon beings, you're going to have to give me some more to work with in your question. See my original post. The way you phrased the question here is just too open-ended. Engage yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why have you not answered any of my questions? Seriously, dude, isn't that what you said? ask you some questions? i did. i'll be waiting. no trying to be pushy, but you skipped over me twice. dude.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
Don't all of the Gods play in the sandbox together?
Isn't it an illusion that they play on different teams?

You've got it backwards.

Wertdagf: Those questions are just beyond the scope of this discussion.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by metalore

You have nothing to share then... you have no awnsers.

This thread then has no point.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You've got it backwards.

Please explain. You are deliberately being elusive.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Was the "Messiah" the Garden of Eden's "Forbidden First Fruit"?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
OK, How about, is the Illuminiti real? Is there a small group running everything and forcing us into a NWO?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well fair enough youve got me there that is a fairly accurate description of the messiah(s).

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Which "God" is Hidden_Hands in oposition to?

I enjoy conversing but you are being descret. I have a feeling you might be wasting peoples time. None the less....

Question:
What is the one thing that you could tell us about humanity that most likly we don't know yet or are un aware of.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have a question for the messianic one.

And, I will ask it in a way that it can easily be answered by an affirmative or negative.

Do you think discriminating against women is a violation of the T&C?

Originally posted by metalore

I am a man. That you are a woman is significant. I have made this discussion to help men, from me to them. I did not intend this discussion for women.

Because I do. Fill in the name of any ethnic or religious group in place of the word "women" there and see how it sounds.

Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Seeing as how there are infinite possibilities to what a weapon being is, i cannot sit here and ask you things like "Is a weapon being a whale, or Is a weapon being like Optimus Prime" i just cannot do that. it would take too long to exhaust even a fraction of the options. Therefore if you just gave me a simple breakdown of weapon being, then maybe i could pose well thought out questions.

i'm trying to approach this open minded, as i see you are willing to impart some sort of information, but you can't just be hard about it. I will attempt to deduce whata weapon being is from my following questions, but this shouldn't have to be a game of guess what it is.

With that said, Is a weapon being a type of messiah dedicated to war?

Also, are weapon beings visible in the physical world?

You know for someone who is trying to have a man to man talk here, you aren't doing that well. i mean jeez, dude, you shot down most questions asked of you.

And why is Hidden_Hand against God, i just thought he was a sadly misguided illuminist is all. if anything, his handlers were against God, though he did believe it all, so he might could be, if you look at it a certain way

Also, you stated previously that God is arrogant and selfish. Then you went on to say that messiahs could be construed as God. Please elaborate. You said questions on this subject can be asked to delve deeper. Here you go. If God is so ignorant and selfish and you speak of God in a dissaproving way, then what good are you, as a representative of this God?

Your working the Arrogant and Selfish well if i may say.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
KOGDOG: That question is really weird, but the answer would have to be no.

Melisssa101: There are hidden groups who would presume to have ultimate control. But they do not have ultimate control. God has ultimate control.

LaHaver: Which God is he in opposition to? What do you mean when you say God? Are you referencing my earlier post? Please be clear and specific. Your second question is way too open-ended.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Yes, God is arrogant and selfish, but he automatically has the right to be, because he has ultimate control/power. The opposing forces presume to have the "right" to judge God. But he overcomes them.

Why is HIdden_Hand against God? Too open-ended a question.

Weapon-beings are weapons of the ultimate kind. They can be made visible in the physical world.

Finding the right questions can be exhaustive. It requires effort on the asker's part, and it is possible.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by metalore]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Illusionsaregrander: What is T&C?

UFOTECH: Question is beyond the scope of this discussion.

MatrixProphet: Please work on a more engaging question.

I haven't missed anybody have I?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Just trying to clear some things up metalore. These are some definitions of what you are claiming to be.

1. the promised and expected deliverer of the Jewish people.
2. Jesus Christ, regarded by Christians as fulfilling this promise and expectation. John 4:25, 26.
3. (usually lowercase) any expected deliverer.
4. (usually lowercase) a zealous leader of some cause or project.
5. (italics) an oratorio (1742) by George Frideric Handel.

I am going to take a guess and say that you would refer to yourself as #4. Am I correct or wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Just trying to clear some things up metalore. These are some definitions of what you are claiming to be.

1. the promised and expected deliverer of the Jewish people.
2. Jesus Christ, regarded by Christians as fulfilling this promise and expectation. John 4:25, 26.
3. (usually lowercase) any expected deliverer.
4. (usually lowercase) a zealous leader of some cause or project.
5. (italics) an oratorio (1742) by George Frideric Handel.

I am going to take a guess and say that you would refer to yourself as #4. Am I correct or wrong.

I haven't even claimed to be anything! Where did you get this from?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalore

Originally posted by jackflap

I haven't even claimed to be anything! Where did you get this from?

Quite right. My apologies. I was reading the thread and looking at your responses I thought you were claiming to have a higher knowlege than everyone else as you were trying to answer some pretty tough questions. Questions that you bought upon yourself though. Weapon beings?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ask good, engaging, specific, on-topic questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join