It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Institutionalized Christianity likened to Baal Worship.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This a thread comparable to my last, is one to provoke thought.

For these things I will be despised and I do not care. It got one crucified 2000 years ago. Nothing new under the sun.

If nothing else the hearers may through investigating find some interesting things if it is intended.

Compare the tall object positioned on the temples people worship in on the sun day with the obelisk. Do we have strange spiritual similarities linking the masonic lodge to institutionalized christianity, what christ is this they preach and what christ is this they are ushering in?

What ever happened to the creator being a spirit and they that worship him, worshiping him in spirit and in truth, having no confidence in the flesh? Isn't this so easily overlooked?

What happened to a temple made with hands 2000 years ago and why, for what reason?

What are men doing in temples today? Opening their mouths in such blasphemy as calling them "houses of God". Now true in their cases they are right, however which god are they referring to? Also compare the men who set themselves up as god in these houses referring to them as 'their churches'. Even what a religious person would call the secular world blindly reverences them anyway. Is there a man worthy of the title 'reverend'. All sin and fall short of the dignity of the only reverend I know. His name is Jesus. He building his church on a rock that the gates of hell cannot prevail against. What does that make these and their 'churches'? Wouldn't that make him their adversary? Yet their lips worship him.

Compare vast denominations and indeed religions of the earth with the divided tongues of babylon. Is it possible that we have similarities worth noting?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My Wisesheep, what has become of you? Your spirit seems restless yet you have confidence in your faith. I would not have ever befriended you if I did not see the spirit of truth dwelling within you.

Many do not see the truth yet it is both a blessing and a curse, yet the curse is almost over.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
My Wisesheep, what has become of you?

Not much actually. It's my intention that a few questions will get some thinking and questioning some of the same things. Concerning this animal that the whole world chases after, whether consciously or subconsciously.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am not sure posting anything anymore (especially at this site) does any good at all. I don't personally bring a person to truth for I am but a vessel, yet when I do post I have faith that someone hears whatever it is I say.

Then I just posted a response tonight to another member and the post was completely deleted. I am sure of it. There was not even an intention within it that I was violating the T & C or anything but someone with mod status deleted it because they felt it wasn't right.

With that, I guess I am trying to wish you luck. I think each person will probably be better off retaining what they already know rather than try here to post and convince others to see what is happening. Nevertheless, I admire your steadfastness.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I would not have ever befriended you if I did not see the spirit of truth dwelling within you.

Wait... what?

You choose your friends based on their religious beliefs alone?

How very Christian of you

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
How very Christian of you

This is one of the points worthy of exposing also. The world has been brainwashed/deceived by this animal into the belief that those who mention the creator should be spotless, holy, whitewashed tombs, worthy of worshiping. It could be compared to the message of the antichrist.

Have you ever shown favoritism in anything in your life, never mind you'll deny it.

What difference is there in one man vs another? This exposes babylon. Her adultery exposes her for all to see.

The fact that she and her children forsake the spirit and desperately labor to perfect their flesh.

top topics

join