It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is David Blain an alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All of the tricks David Blaine does, he actually does. And it is called The Balducci Method, although on the video in his "David Blaines Street Magic" he goes like 10 ft off the ground. It has to be edited.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
All of the tricks David Blaine does, he actually does. And it is called The Balducci Method, although on the video in his "David Blaines Street Magic" he goes like 10 ft off the ground. It has to be edited.

I saw a program on tv where this "trick" was DEBUNKED

they used wires and lifts to perform this one and the "audience" was in on it, ( I think ).

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As I said, that one had to have been edited to make him lift as high as he did, but this is an actual method and quite easy to perform. You stand at an angle and lift up on one leg while keeping one firm on the ground and the other straightened out like you're standing on the air.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
As I said, that one had to have been edited to make him lift as high as he did, but this is an actual method and quite easy to perform. You stand at an angle and lift up on one leg while keeping one firm on the ground and the other straightened out like you're standing on the air.

yeah, I've done that one before, it's cool looking.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I believe you..after all, they do call you 'elevated one'. *crowd goes nuts*

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, if he's an illusionist maybe he's giving us the illusion that he's not a Hybrid ? Has anyone thought of that? Isn't that what these shape shifters are suppose to do?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here is a pic of David after Above the Below. When David was really into magic he displayed a more human side, he saw magic as a way of getting in touch with his emotions.

Aliens are aware of David. It is said that aliens are interested in human magicians.

edit on 2-11-2013 by greyer because: forgot pic

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have seen him do some amazing things, but then again I have seen some OBVIOUS camera tricks etc...

He is just a really good magician, that's it. Anyone human the same capabilities as him if they practiced.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join