It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is Protesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
America has been protesting many years now.There would be more occurring if it wasn't censored in the media.I see many post on here calling for Americans to wake up.Because you don't see it on your nightly news doesn't mean it's not happening.My answer to you is,People are awakening up.Many are still asleep,but it's only a matter of time.The term,"A SLEEPING GIANT"comes to mind.

This is only a few protest

March for Life, Jan 22 2009
www.youtube.com...

This is a protest in Dec 2008 for a free Palestine.As you watch the video you will see Muslims,Jews,and Christians all united.
www.youtube.com...

Fox reporter disrupting a Protest,stands in the middle of their march.(2008)
www.youtube.com...

Peace March Los Angeles March,2007
www.youtube.com...

Iraq War Protest Jan 27,2007
www.youtube.com...

Protest against the WTO in Seattle 1999
www.youtube.com...

These are but only a few.There are more already planned this year.We hear in America aren't as complacent as many people think.Dissent is met with heavy force.It'll be interesting to see how this year unfolds.

I'll Leave you all with this clip.The difference between American protest and European Protest
www.youtube.com...

Stay strong my fellow brothers and sisters.You see......we are all in the same boat.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Guns and jury nullification. That's the answer for america. We need to shoot the corrupt banksters and govt officials and juries need to acquit the alleged shooters even if they know they're guilty.

new topics

join