It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Effect of Human Emotion On DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The Science Of Miracles (Gregg Braden)

I stumbled across these interviews on youtube. This is a fascinating topic and would like to hear your thoughts.

As I was watching I had a somewhat morbid thought.

In the second interview Gregg talks about an experiment done by the Military where they took a persons DNA and placed it in a different room from the donor to observe it. They gave the donor emotional stimulus and fascinatingly enough how the person was feeling affected their DNA in the other room.

Now although I don't have a firm stance on the whole alien thing as I have not had any personal experiences myself so cannot be a proper judge,
this discovery could have huge implications when you start thinking about alien abduction and the extraction of whatever it is they allegedly take from a human body during abduction. I suppose this could apply to anyone who would extract DNA from a persons body against their will, not limited to the alien phenomenon.

If humans can have an effect their own DNA even when it's hundreds of miles away, AND if 'they' (the abductors) had enough understanding about DNA and what form would suit their purpose they would simply only need to control a persons emotions in order to get what they need, once they are in possession of the DNA.

**edit** On second thought I can't imagine why anyone would want defective DNA.

But I digress...

He goes on to talk about how when the emotions of love, joy etc. are felt, the DNA becomes extremely relaxed and the immune system is enhanced and strengthened. And the opposite is true of the emotions of anger, hate, etc. The DNA tightens and shuts down and depletes the immune response.

I don't know about you, but I'd venture to say that most of us are living with our DNA closed and tight right now. With all of this economic stress, and everything else on the table our immune system is probably not operating at its best. It could be time for a little bit of self reflection and calming meditation to give our DNA that which it needs in order for us to feel and function at our best.

Because ultimately although we may not have immediate control over our circumstances we do seem to have control over our emotion toward those particular circumstances and according to this through our emotions we have control over the shape of our DNA.

We ultimately have control over our reality. If you want world peace, choose to feel world peace, if you want more joy, imagine the feeling of more joy in your life as if it is already there. Doing this opens up the door to the possibility of making these things a reality. If we do this collectively who knows what we could accomplish. Exciting!

If nothing else it's food for thought. Enjoy.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by seeker11]

[edit on 5-2-2009 by seeker11]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

nice interesting find I look forward to watching these vids 2moz. one possibly 2 line post streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetching lol

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is an amazing topic and no doubt one that Big Pharma wouldint want you to know, heres a good link for info, will watch the vid in the morning.
More people need to know this, live life happily with a smile on your face, dont force it though, just really try to sort out ur problems and be happy, personally I almost always feel happy, like everything bad is insignificant when compared to the sheer experience that is life and love.

DNA AFFECTED BY THOUHGTS AND LANGUAGE

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Outlawstar]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well, it makes sense to me that the DNA of a person would be affected in another room.

Did I miss something? How long after the sample was taken was he test performed?

Does the DNA retain a memory, even after the sample is taken? I mean how long would something like this remain active?

Does that sound wierd? I can only lead this to be something beneficial down the road in solving things like murders, etc... Is that wrong?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am under the impression that the test was performed at the same time. With the persons DNA in a room hundreds of miles away being observed at the same time the donor was being emotionally stimulated.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Ok, so here is what I think, then.

People who are parents are always parents. We let our children go, and live thier lives once they are able.

If you donate DNA for such a test, why would it be any different then passing on DNA in another way, such as a child?

I may be off here, but we pass our DNA on, and affect our children as so, therefore a sample of same, would be like a child?

Hence my thought of why so many people are messed up by parents who could give a crapolla about their children, or abuse them in some way.

I'm sorry if this is off the track of your thread, just a thought that came to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Interesting, I can see where you're going with this.

What an interesting thought!

And we are all connected, so collectively we could either have great DNA or crappy DNA depending on how we chose our emotional states.

Although I think what the individual does has a great effect but collectively we logically have more of an affect over our DNA.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You know what, I think you may be onto something! Imagine if DNA can be effected by emotional stimuli then what would happen to your DNA under meditation on the aspect of Divine Love? Many Masters of old have taught that all miracles are possible with the power of Love. I wonder if it would have something to do with altering the DNA.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

If you watch the videos I think you may find this is probably correct (according to what has been presented here).

3rd line.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican

You know what, I think you may be onto something! Imagine if DNA can be effected by emotional stimuli then what would happen to your DNA under meditation on the aspect of Divine Love? Many Masters of old have taught that all miracles are possible with the power of Love. I wonder if it would have something to do with altering the DNA.

Hence the thought of prayer, I think?

If anything is put in a positive situation, you get postitive results!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by NativeAmerican

Hence the thought of prayer, I think?

If anything is put in a positive situation, you get postitive results!

When I first posted this I hadn't made it through all of the videos yet. There is some absolutely amazing stuff here!!

I recommend watching them all.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Well I did read from an article years ago, so don't bother asking me for a link but you will find it if you make a research.

But from what I read, the DNA is receiving some form of electromagnetic wave that is resident in space time like the quantum vacuum fluctuations. The DNA is acting like an antenna receiver and this EM wave has been speculated to be partly or wholly responsible for sustaining the DNA structure.

There are implications made around this theory including EM waves at the right frequency could alter or even destroy DNA and may also cause cancers.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Before you get too enthused over his ideas, you may want to read these.

www.energygrid.com...

www.energygrid.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thanks Pauligirl!

It's always good to hear the counter arguments.

Although I hardly think I will harm anyone by choosing to feel peace, or love, or joy. And I will feel enthusiastic about feeling good.

new topics

top topics

join