It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama UFOS Sighting Feb.05.2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This sighting I had tonight was VERY interesting at 6:12pm when I went for my walk.

I'm walking down a street that's on a steep hill and see these two "stars" in close proximity to each other. One was above, the other, a little below it (southwest of the top object). I did a double take because this arrangement of stars was like none that I've seen when I go walking at night. I stopped to see if they were moving and they were! At a very slow, almost imperceptible pace.

So, again, I didn't bring my regular digital camera and only had my cell phone's camera. I select my camera/button, hold it above this house and only the house's porch/window lights show up on the cell phone screen.

Then, I look back at the two "stars" and the bottom one is fading from view, but still visible, the other top star was its same brightness.

After I try again to take a picture (realizing they will not pick up) the other top star is then missing.

My best description of them would be that they looked just like normal, bright white stars, but, they were both moving very slowly in the same direction, in fixed positions. I'm not sure of its actual position in the sky, except to say that it was far left of the moon & Big Dipper.

I know someone else on this website had to have seen this since they were clearly visible and stood out because of their close proximity to each other. Maybe someone else will report this and will be picked up in some media outlet like Coast to Coast AM or somebody might have taken a picture or video. I hope this comes to pass in the near future. I'll keep my eyes/ears open.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i lol'd when i saw Ufo and Alabama in the same sentence.
Im sorry,i HAVE to say this...
Maybe that was blossom goodchild's Ufo ,,,they were only 4 months later.

joke aside,good for you mate,i've havent seen an ufo since i was 6 yrs old ( almost 20 now)...but i do remember it like so clear,that bright 'thing' that passed by my side and went up to the sky while riding a bike..

,,greetings from Dominican Republic.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
sattelite perhaps, maybe look up what sattelites were wherea the the time my fiend, not debunking just giving a theory

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

The ISS passed over Alabama just before 6pm. The Russian Progress 31p
was scheduled to undock later tonight. I haven't been able to confirm if it undocked ahead of schedule.

The time frame is a little off, but the sighting is consistent with the ISS and a departing spacecraft. Does the below diagram match the flightpath?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The path that this pair of objects were flying (going from the above star map) West, were as your marked path is south west.

Their fixed flying position was that the bottom "star" was southwest of the top star.

They were flying far left of Ursa Major (I'm guessing that's the Big Dipper).

There were no flashing FAA lights, no sound...these pair of "stars" were moving almost imperceptibly slow...bottom ones fades out first, then the top one about five seconds later.

I'm sure many, across the US, saw this pair of UFOs/objects/phenomenon. I would not be surprised if it is mentioned somewhere else relatively soon.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Anybody else see this pair of moving "stars" last night?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

The 2nd ufo sighting I saw were 2, 'large bright white stars close to eachother' just as you describe, one was lower just as you describe also, I saw them appear or turn on though that's why they got my attention, I didn't notice them move at all, and the only major difference between what I saw and what you saw was this...

www.youtube.com...

That's not my footage but what I saw was identicle x2, but I saw 2 starlike objects close to eachother dropping smaller intelligently moving UFOs out the bottom, also my 'stars' changed in color from bright white to yellow to orange to brown and they frequently went bright and dim over and over, not to be crude but their color changing and brightness changing almost appeared as if they were 'pooping' these smaller UFOs out, the smaller UFOs at least 10 to 15 per 'star' flew in different directions, one flew over me and it was the size of a small plane, too dark to make out shape but had plane like lights, when they fell out they were only white but they changed to having a red light and the white light blinked, I've told this story before but the more I tell it, the more I believe it was a government project, because it only happened in the early and mid 90's, if anyone else saw it send me a U2U, I still don't know what type of craft could possibly carry 10 small planes ready to fly, which leads me to believe in the impossible, the most unlikely scenario but the light could've been a wormhole or something.

new topics

top topics

join