It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange circles in Israel. Lots of them near Gaza Strip. What are these?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before and also I didn't know what section to put this in. I noticed these things long ago, but never thought anything of it. But im noticing there is lots of them. And with Yahoo Maps, I can't zoom in much closer than I did in this pic.

They seem to be only near Gaza Strip

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
looks like agricultural type stuff like food, wheat, barley, corn etc.
that's about all

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
looks like agricultural type stuff like food, wheat, barley, corn etc.
that's about all

bc your in the know.

why circles? and not a square or triangle?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Farm lands theres a central well in the middle that runs a sprinlkler system that rotates around it automaticalyCenter pivot irrigation theres a pic of it being done in the desert on the web page.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
With google earth I can zoom in much closer and yes, it just looks like farm land. But it's still very strange to me.

like look at this:

Why are they clustered all in this area? I can't find them anywhere else in Israel. just near Gaza Strip.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Those circular farm fields are designed to be irrigated by pivot irrigation systems. They are automated and used in dry climates. Those fields are probably Israeli since they are American technology, therefore, fairly expensive. It is a bit indulgent using it where there are artesian aquifers in that part of Palestine.

www.worldofstock.com...

This one is in Libya and in its proper setting in a semi arid desert.

link   
Go zoom in on the agricultural lands in the US, this is very common.

link   
bc the palestinians need to harvest weat

the jews get there food from god.

thats why there all near gaza.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by gate13]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gate13

What is the food thing, mana or mammon?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Originally posted by gate13

What is the food thing, mana or mammon?

i would say mammon

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for enlightening me folks. This is pretty cool and had no idea such farms existed.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They're underground nuclear silos. Round openings. Such and such. Yeah its prevalent in US farmland. Because we have an a**load of nuke silos in our farm belt. They're near gaza because of Egypt. Probably built a few years or a decade or so after all the war with Egypt. Maybe no longer nukes, maybe just empty, or storage, or whatever. But they remind me of nuke silos. i'll go find some pics for yall.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Those circular farm fields are ... irrigated by pivot irrigation systems. .

[

the USA 'bread basket' in the midweat uses the heck out of these pivot irrigation systems...

but the aquifer under the land id rapidly being depleated

(probably because the annual floods of the Mississippi and other
rivers which feed into the mighty mississippi are basically made into wide canals or channels of water which will not regularly infuse the aquifer with new supply water)

So, the Gaza area has a Aquifer, suitable for yearly irrigation... from what the Mediterranian seepage into a underground strata?
free fresh water, huh?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So am I the only one thinking that the proximity of aquifer robbing technology right at Gaza means something in combination?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

WRONG THEY ARE FARM IRRIGATION PLOTS WE HAVEM ALL OVER the midwest. they are not hidden silos. I'm aretired usaf msgt..

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
well if you think about it ... I think Manna is Mushrooms after all they saw GOD .... and the priest all have Mushroom head dress and the are called the High Priests ... so 2 + 2 = Whacked out of their freeking mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
So am I the only one thinking that the proximity of aquifer robbing technology right at Gaza means something in combination?

You are 100% correct.

Here is a link;

www.geo.vu.nl...

ABSTRACT: The Gaza Coastal Aquifer is historically the only natural source of water supply in the Gaza Strip. Water is presently accessed through pumping of more than 3000 wells, with a total estimated annual production in 1999 of about 140 million cubic meters (MCM).Total production presently exceeds natural recharge, and there is a net deficit in the aquifer water balance. Current rates of aquifer abstraction are unsustainable, and deterioration of groundwater quality is documented in many parts of the Gaza Strip.

The same thing is also happening in Gaza. Where there is no Israeli agricultural activity, water is used for settler household swimming pools and the discharge is deliberately isolated from the local area and piped away.

One of the prizes Israel was after in the Israeli war on Lebanon was the Litany River.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
They're only called High priests in English. come now, Jordan Maxwell is either in on it or just plain fool for even bringing that up. High priest in a language that came almost 2 and a half millenia after Aramaic. WTF. thats not 1+1=2 thats 1+1=4

[edit on 5-2-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yes they are indeed CROP CIRCLES

hahaha i couldnt resist that, it was begging for it

top topics

join