It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Let me put it frankly, the videos are for those who already know that its real through their OWN experiences.

The videos cannot convince anyone who doesn't have a first hand experience of it. Anything can be faked, so a video or a pic is not a proof. The purpose of the TK video is to show the technique, so that one can copy it, not to prove it for ever. You must prove it yourself.

The debate whether a video is fake or not is worthless, unless you try it yourself with an open mind, and even if some of these are fake, it wouldn't matter.

Anyway, the videos encourage some of us to at least try it. If you fail no issues, others shall succeed, and the video has served it purpose.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So you think lying and deciving people should be allowed to continue? Think of the millions of people who will waste their time trying to do somthing based on lies. Of course somone will always believe in this... just like there are still humans on this planet that believe in the easterbunny and santa. Im just suprised you cheer on such disgusting lies.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LOL @ You. I'm not lying to anyone. Look at rocksolidbrain's post and maybe you will understand. How can you say I am lying? Have you even tried doing the things I've described in my lessons? I don't have to prove anything to anyone because the great thing about this is you can prove it yourself.

GL doing though your doubt shield is too high.

Try having one of your not so closed minded friends learn it and then demonstrate it to you.

You know to some people anything out of the grasp of things that are currently known are always looked at as false. Remember Galileo? How about Christopher Columbus? Yeah that whole earth being round thing. Wow what a nutt job. Cellphones... Impossible. Oh yeah lets not forget about color television or lcd screens. Quantum physics is just a myth. We are still the center of the universe right? Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
wow this is incredible! i made two psi wheels and can move them both!!! this is unreal!!!!! on to the next step!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Can you record that with the web cam?
Im interested to see how you maintain the flow... for me its kinda tricky,
sometimes one of them stay still for a period....

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

i dont have a web cam - but i do have a vid camera. i got both wheels going only once. but when i get that psi ball going, i can really move them. i'll let you know when i have them loaded up, my youtube page is www.youtube.com/ziggyproductions05

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i also want to get real good at this before i start making videos. i am getting much, much better with each attempt.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

can you give me any tips to do the psi wheels? or just it just take practice?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Haha, i tried the "Psi Wheel" today and it turned like mad. But i doubt because of my strong psychic powers. The wheel is so damn sensitive, that when you place your hands around it, you create a lot of air movements, solely through the body temperature. Furthermore, in many rooms are natural air floatations, even when all windos and doors are closed. Think of the AC and door slits, the heater etc. And when you place both of your hands at the side of the wheel, you get a nice windcanal

I study lots of parapsychology, and imho there are proofs for (mikro) PK (mainly on the atomic level), but i doubt that everyone whose "Psi wheel" turns now and then is a psychic

And whatever you wish, strong, makro PK is extremely rare in the laboratory, the best researchers presented only tiny results. Look for Dean Radin and on the Uri Geller homepage.

People, don't deceive yourself! I'm sure, many of you feel air movements on the back of your hands. But you want it to be true, right

Even when you stand on the oppsite of your room and you have a container on the wheel: Maybe there is a hole on the top of the container, the cool air may drop through and produce movements. And when you stand three metres away and there is no container on the wheel, it's very likely that small movements on your hand pushed the air right to the wheel.

Ah, and by the way, when you fall for one false video, it's very likely that you are deceived by a second one. And off topic insults and ridicule does not support your argument

Good work, Wertdagf!

(not a native english speaker)

edit spelling

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

well i made two psi wheels, and had them both moving in different directions. I thought the same, hmmm could this be the air circulation in my house? when i do the psi wheel i bring my hands SlOWLY to them and nothing happens as far as movement. then i keep my hands placed there and then they start going. it seemed to drain all ofmy energy when i was doing it. my next step is to place glass over it, tightly sealed, then try it like that. im off this evening so i should be have time to do so. You have good points though Wachstum.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

well when i saw your match video, with the match placed in the center of your hand. i saw your psi wheels to your left, and as you were trying to move the match, the psi wheels you had were definately moving. hard to say, but i believe the energy you were emitting moved them. that was an awesome video.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

As me and DaMod stated earlier in the thread:
DOUBT and FEAR.

I see your shield is way up.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

well i made two psi wheels, and had them both moving in different directions. I thought the same, hmmm could this be the air circulation in my house? when i do the psi wheel i bring my hands SlOWLY to them and nothing happens as far as movement. then i keep my hands placed there and then they start going. it seemed to drain all ofmy energy when i was doing it. my next step is to place glass over it, tightly sealed, then try it like that. im off this evening so i should be have time to do so. You have good points though Wachstum.

Practice with a mask and close the door, windows, and turn off AC.
Check my post about "the logics of any experiment".

Be carefull when you say "energy" and "drained" together. You are
probably making the mistake of creating a false belief system that
will be non-benefical to your progress.

There is no "drain"... only doubt and fear.

I gave tips on this over my pdf on the signature. read it.

[]´s
RP

[edit on 28-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

well when i saw your match video, with the match placed in the center of your hand. i saw your psi wheels to your left, and as you were trying to move the match, the psi wheels you had were definately moving. hard to say, but i believe the energy you were emitting moved them. that was an awesome video.

Oh yeah. I always use a psywheel next to gauge my TK and keep the flow
going. It helps to keep me feeling that im following the right path.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This is for you to try!

just find a good exercise.... go to the bathroom, take a wet, slippery and foamy soap (not a small overused one, try a new soap) and let it rest over your right spreaded palm... feel the soap weight... then TK it to slip towards you... it works right away for me.... the more slippery the best.....you can approach your left hand to "aid" the TK...

if that works, go outside and fetch the most small and irregular rock you find... place again on the palm... feel the weight.... now this object is not wet and not slippery... compare... TK it the same way you know it works... the rock will move, just like the soap did.... but it will be not slow, it will be like a kick.... moving a match or toothpick should be this same practice....

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

yeah i think my low energy could hve been from a long days work as well. but i know the psi wheels are real, 100 pecent. I would never lie or fake any information or experiments i do. i loved your PDF file, i cant print it out because im so low on ink to print out 26 pages. it helped me a lot when working with the psi wheels. when you started this Robert, were you a novice like i? and eventually just got better and better? my goal of this is to not impress anyone, or make money somehow, but to prove to people TK is real. I agree w hen you say its basically "mind over matter" because when i thought that, thats when i got the best results. I really want to learn PK so if i dont have a lighter on my smoke break it wont be a problem
jk !!!! but thanks so much for taking your time out to create that PDF, it has helped me substantially. I have tonight off, so i'll upload a video of the psi wheels around 8 or 9 tonight, time permitting. thanks again my friend.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I have to agree Mr. Deutsch. Komplettir Scheißdreck.
It's not that it doesnt happen, its just what causes it to happen. It has more to do with psychology and biometric impulses than doing something cause you thought it.

And you have the third eye thing all wrong guys.
It was a metaphor to indicate higher consciousness, ie transcendence, not some actual thing. People nowadays misinterpret the idea into some physicality. Just because you can feel something on your forehead does not make you psychic.

Now before you go off accusing me of not knowing what Im talking about, put something sharp between your eyes about 3 inches away. Move it closer or farther, eyes open or close doesnt matter, you feel like you are able to "sense" it. It is just an illusion.
Ive been able to do it since I was like 5. Does not mean Im psychic.

I hope you are not going to ask for money for these lessons

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I believe in it I can sometimes hear people thoughts or what they are actually talking in there mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Ey Mr Yinyang, it's not kompletter Scheißdreck, but sinnentleerter Entenlauf

That means purposeless duckwalk

No, seriously, PK is very real. Uri Geller proved it many times in and off the laboratory. And the spoons bent by themselves hours after he left the town. His PK was so strong, that things flew through the room when he entered it (just like Poltergeist activity). When people watched his TV show, their silverware spontaneously bent. And the best: The liver of a duck materialized over the table, when Uri Geller had a dinner with a professor. The duck was sealed in the kitchen and the liver was missing

This Prof wrote a book "Metal benders". It's proven.

Don't know whether anyone of you people can do it, but Robert, when you tried it on the pendulum, you (subconsciously) pushed your head and this pushed your arm and the pendulum. You can clearly see it in the video.
When anyone really has superpowers, he don't need a psiwheel to prove it. He just knows it, 'cause before you can move an object, i think it's quite likely, that he experienced very strange things before, like lucid dream and all this stuff.

Myself i can feel my aura
so maybe you can move the wheel. Maybe.
but maybe its kompletter scheißdreck

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Haha, good answer, I meant that saying it is because you willed it to happen is ludacrous. I fully agree with what you say with nearly incomprehensible motions, ex. when you dont think you're moving but your muscles twitch ever so slightly! As for bending spoons and such, that is due to heat making metal malleable.

I have seen a friend bend a spoon without touching it, I was amazed, then realised it was due to heat waves. It was funny because he had a grin like he knew that and liked fooling people
He let me in on the secret

Every book I have on strange things has lots of evidence Uri Gellar was a fraud, I found some of my parents books from the 70s.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Ridhya]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join