It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Well, exactly the same thought came to me, when I moved the wheel for the very first time !
The wheel is infact doing work for FREE, even if its a tiny amount.... There goes the law of conservation of energy and whole of the physics just crashed.
Althought, it does take effort and 'energy', but not of the kind we talk of in physics. Energy in a physical sense is not being consumed from anywhere, not at least from a known physical source. This fact itself is world changing.

Hey rock, can I give you some tips?
We are dealing with new things here. Mind over matter. No scientist will
admit anything that he cant measure with the current equip. our tech
now has.

Here is something i wrote sometime ago in the pdf on my sig:

Advanced Training
Introduction

The value of really understand new things should not be underestimated. There is no point of going back to mysticism. This value, achieved by belief systems and logics, is the foundation to start letting things happen. Observation, joined with questioning, is an excellent tool for the subconscious build up of the never ending battle to overcome fear and
doubt. With observations we can reach logical conclusions, and raise new questions that will challenge and evolve the current belief systems. Do not resist change. Change is the fuel to reach out to new experiences and new grounds. If any given system cannot change, it cannot evolve.

The pattern here is always to break the system.

The logics of any experiment

Here we present something for you question and break. The point here is show observations of PK experiments and relate logically to them, with some things intentionally left in abstract form.

To begin, let us define some points. The interrogation symbol “?” marks something abstract. Its there but it is a belief system on its own terms. It is defined by the observer, not the presenter of formula. It’s not a mathematical symbol either; it just functions like a modifying vacuum that encapsulates different entities.

This first part of the proposal goes along this line.
SUCCESS = INSIDE ? OUTSIDE.

This is the logical thinking that what goes inside influence the outside. Mind over matter, simple as that. Let’s define the first part:

INSIDE = ( A ? B ? C ? YOU).

A = What is the experiment;
B = What action is needed in the experiment.
C = Your experience over this experiment.
YOU = What happens inside you.

Lets propose what macro happens inside you into four main parameters:

YOU = ( BELIEF ? DOUBT) ? (LOGICS ? FEAR).

If you could not understand this premise, the textual explanation of this metaphysical equation goes like this: The agent of transformation (YOU) is the duality of two groups defined by belief and doubt (left), fear and logics (right). So, by this definition, the prerogatives to achieve success involve knowing what it is to do (the experiment, the action over the experiment) and know your Self. There is a purpose and a goal (of any given experiment) and there’s you and all that goes on your mind: belief,
doubt, fear, logics.

Moving on, let’s check the latter part of the equation:

OUTSIDE = Proximity ? Visual ? Interferences ? Physics.

The outside can be tricky as well, because of the “science” factor of trying to explain things from a mechanic view that leaves out PK and put effort on the interferences that can be influencing the whole thing. This is complete logics, and are secondary parameters to the inside, or YOU.

Lastly, there is some basic math involved.

SUCCESS = 10 We completely achieved the purpose of said experiment.
SUCCESS = 5 We see results that indicates some achievement.
SUCCESS = 1 We see micro naked eye changes to initial status of experiment.

Ok, but le me add this: there’s a binary outside observance that just states: it affects (1) and don’t affect (0). But we know that between ZERO and ONE there are infinitesimal changes that the naked eye can’t see.

One person could almost reach the point of (1) and don’t know how far of ‘the edge’ is at. There is a jump here or a ‘leap of faith’ if you like the term. Along within the line (0,0000 and 0,9999) there is no output visual credibility that you can stomp your feet in the ground and say “Its working!”

SUCCESS = 01,00 We see micro naked eye changes to initial status of experiment.
SUCCESS = 00,99 Nothing happens.
SUCCESS = 00,02 Nothing happens.
SUCCESS = 00,01 Nothing happens.

Before the minimum success of any experiment, there is this place of not happening, which is evidently is shown by a PAUSE, or “activation time” of said experiment.

PAUSE = The eminency of the first micro and naked eye results.

To finish the proposed equation:

SUCCESS = PAUSE ? ( INSIDE ? OUTSIDE).

This is the system for you to brake. If you feeling you are not advancing PK, you are at the pause and the calibration of YOU parameters that changes inside and outside.

The key here is to explore changes and search for the truth, until your jump is complete.

Hope this helps...

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Oh boy.... great great news JUST happened!!!

i just moved a cilinder of patch (those for small wounds) 2cm, very slow
very 'perfect' just like the psiwheel.... wowowowowoow...... i.. just... cant..
describe.. the feeling... im almost forgotting now (as usual)... im fighting
this behaviour... its soo subtle! its almost like hearing a whisper from
an other table when is two people arguing in front of you...

this is a great day!!!!!!

(sorry if im carried away...
)

i will try to get this on video... since this is the first time, i think
1 week of practice will be enough to capture more!

OH BOY x1000000000000000000!

PS: My jump workeeeeedd!!!!!

[]´s
RP

[edit on 26-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
hey guys whats up, still no luck with the wheel but im going to keep trying

anyways i have a question, is there anything i should read up on that would greatly help me understand and execute the TK,PK easier?

there is just so much that revolves around this stuff, meditation, chakras, astral projection, and so much more. the more and more i look into TK,PK the more i feel im missing out on some key aspects.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I already provided the key elements in my lessons. However you are right there is a ton that goes a long with it. The meditations help especially the chakra meditations. However, you already know the information you need to know to do it. My suggestion keep trying. For a lot of people it takes a while to make it happen just keep at it and results will come. Good Luck!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondax

anyways i have a question, is there anything i should read up on that would greatly help me understand and execute the TK,PK easier?

there is just so much that revolves around this stuff, meditation, chakras, astral projection, and so much more. the more and more i look into TK,PK the more i feel im missing out on some key aspects.

My opinion in this matter is that we need to believe in something
that is logical in our view of reality that enables TK. Like the apple
falling from the tree for Newton. When you reach that cognition, the
subc accepts (or gives up to your determination) and let it happen.

Thats why you have to search yourself for your truth within the whole
scope of chakras, spirits, etherics, subc quantum theory, DNA mutation...

Im writting about my process... its slow... the financial crisis is keeping
me from dedicating more.

If all fails... use the mind pet analogy. Its dumb, I know... i use this
from time to time when nothing happen... Talk to the experiment "Help me
move the wheel", reward it with a "good boy!" when something happens.

Mantras.... this is another 'strategy'... try repeating and repeating the
thougts of "[The object] Its in my mind. Move.", "Peace...Peace....Peace",
"This is me. Im letting it happen. Move."

In the end, what veterans say is: you have to create your own method.

Picture like a butterfly inside a cocoon. Your parents and the people
around you build that shell or shield you must break since childhood.
You cant break the shield from outside but from the inside. I call this
shield DOUBT.

If you build it, you can hack it and evolve it to newer understandings.
But you alone. You must decide what you hear from the OUTSIDE that
relates correctely to what you know currently of personal truth.

Someone said we are composed of 13 trillion cells community.
Think of that.
Think how in the hell thoughts can move your muscles.
Question everything!

I hope this helps...

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The key that works for me is to be absolutely aware of everything. The first step is to be aware of your body and your conscious feelings and thoughts, but theres much more. There are subconscious thoughts, like "I want to become rich, or, become famous" or whatever. There are subconscious feelings like the vibration of your laptop you can hear and sense through your hands and sense through the tiny air vibrations... And there is a subtle energy body and the energies you feel during meditation, like the chakras, or plants produce energy and fresh air and every living does etc. After some struggle one can become totally aware, of many more things i suppose...

An other thing is our mechanistical universe - there is no solid matter, it's all positrons, neutrons and elektrons that swim in a grand ocean of qi and forces like gravity and magnetism and strong electrical forces--- and there is the consciousness that is eventually linked with the string theory ... and maybe there is Heisenberg and Dean Radin and Einsteins E=mc2

Lots to research

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
well some good news, i managed to move it a little, not a lot but just enough to see it twitch a couple times when i wanted it to. it was very exciting!!!!

and ill take into account what both of you have said and apply it.

thanks!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

well some good news, i managed to move it a little, not a lot but just enough to see it twitch a couple times when i wanted it to. it was very exciting!!!!

and ill take into account what both of you have said and apply it.

thanks!!!

Hehehhe....
check my 2nd post on this page... last night i have
push my limits too...

Celebrate... moving on to new things its always the same feeling as the
first time...

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I actually was only mildly interested in this when i saw the title, but after getting through a few pages of it i decided "what the hell, i'll give it a shot." so i'm at work, i pulled a paperclip out and bent it to make a stand, tore off some notebook paper and creased it in the center to make a point for it to balance on. this paper stands pretty still on its own. even with me bumping the desk and breathing normally.

while holding my breath and putting my hand next to it, i will it to move and it did. i'm going to experiment more to see what my success rate is and what outside forces could be playing a part. in any case interesting stuff, and thanks! it's quite possible that there's a draft from the ventilation affecting it and maybe i'm changing the air flow by putting my hand next to it.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by an0maly33]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Buy a mask.. Buy ear plugs... Use the shapest needle you can get, not a
paperclip... too much drag to first attempts... do this in your house,
spare 20 mins to full concentration... focus on breathing and try to
relax... be kind to yourself in the process... think positive ALL the time...

Go over youtube and watch several psiwheel videos.
The subc will give up.... eventually.

When happens its because you are letting this happen.
Its logical to you.

Nice to have you aboard an0maly33!!

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Also realise that moisture is CONSTANTLY evaoprting off your skin. This will naturaly create an upward moving airflow as the hot moist air moves up away from your hand. This is the source of many peoples "power".

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Then why can i do it from across the room. Gotta do better than that Mr. Nessy is a cat fish.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Many people lie to get attention. The videos you posted of alleged PK ativity are fakes. The first one is easy to identify as being a lego man on fishing line..

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Actually i know godspeed personally..... (not the lego guy) I've seen him do it first hand. There was no fishing line involved. And I know I've never used fishing line. Anything else Mr. I want that frisbee? Why do you find it so hard to accept anyway?

Heres an article (one of about a thousand) about a confirmed study of a Russian woman that can stop a frog's heart.

Link

[edit on 27-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Watch the first video with teh legoman. Notice that when he goes to screw the lid on the lego man begins to move... this is because there is a string tied to him.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Heres a spoon bender. Take that banana stealer!!

I wasn't talking about the lego man guy was I? No I don't think i was.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Give the blue pill to Wertdagf..

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Why do you need to post more videos... we are talking about the ones you posted previously. I was talking about the legoman video because it is FAKE and you vomit it up as proof.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Lesson in TK part 4

As i have said before. For some people it takes a while to get any results at all. Be patient not cynical. You have to beleive its real for it to work for you, or else you hit a mental road block. You will gain strength as you practice.

The Pendulum

Another great way to start out is with a pendulum. Make it swing!

Heres what you need

String...

Something you can tie the string to so it hangs freely.

A weight of some sort.

Here are some vids to help you from being cynical and then we will move on to playing with fire.

Video 1

Video 2 (this one is sick)

Video 3 (so is this)

Incase people are to lazy to look back a tthe begining of the thread... ill relink the videos you posted as PROOF of PK. The first video is easily identified as a fake. That mean the person in the video is a liar and he disgusts me!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Will you get passed the first video already. You too nit picky. So I let one by. My bad. What of the others?

You won't be able to prove them fake btw because I have seen all of those done first hand no strings attached literally.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join