It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
thanks Damod for the help, i'll try it tonight!!!

and in regards of cariaddi, what i feel is a cool sensation going throughout the body, like a cold liquid surging through out my arms or where ever i want it to go.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Mondax]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is someone putting L.S.D into the population's water supply or something? I don't suppose anyone could prove that any of these most fantastical life changing- mind changing- dawn of a new man type abilities exist?

Didn't think so.

(btw, if I'm completely wrong and these powers do exist and I don't have them then would I be classed as disabled?)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
well maybe they can, im just doing it to see for myself if they exist or not. if they do then sweet!!! if not they oh well, its not the end of the world.

you should give it a try to. maybe you'll be surprised

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can Hawkwind, and guess what buddy, you can do it too! No need to prove it to you. Why don't you sit down and prove it to yourself? K thx!

Oh yeah it won't work for you because your too closed minded btw. You could call it sort of a mental block. So have one of your open minded friends read my lessons see if he can figure it out and have him prove it to you.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Oh yeah it won't work for you because your too closed minded btw. You could call it sort of a mental block. [edit on 23-2-2009 by DaMod]

Haha, maybe I do have a psychic ability, I was able to guess with 100 percent certainty that any comeback from you would involve you playing the ''closed minded'' card, that settles it, I'm converted, I BELIEVE!!!!!!.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
After the initial success, I've been practicing and experimenting a lot.

Although the first wheel I moved was a small one (1"x1"), and it moved swiftly, after some days it stopped responding. So I made another one even smaller, and it did not move at all.

I tried with bigger paper and surprisingly... it rotated with little effort. I got an even bigger one (a full page from notebook, may be 6"x6") and it moved too. The little ones are still hard to move.

Now I don't understand why this is so. Is it just with me or its normal ?
Btw thanks for your answers, the static in my fingers has gone or is not so painful now.

Tips from me :
1- If you can't move a small one, try a bigger one.
2- Try something else to pivot the wheel, like the tip of a ballpoint pen, a needle etc. But a toothpick is the best.
3- It helps if you fold the paper gently, with not so sharp folds
4- It helps if the wheel is unbalanced
5- It helps to put the hands around the wheel slightly above it.
6- If you are constantly worried that its your breath that's moving it, cover your nose with a cloth.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hawkwind how can I not play the closed minded card if your attitude is like that? You came in unprovoked swinging away. If you don't want to believe that’s cool. No skin off my back. Hawkwind why don't you try it instead of trying to debunk it. This is not a UFO sighting or a doom and gloom conspiracy post. It's a lesson on TK. If you want to talk about scientific studies re: this concept then we should start on the Russian woman that can stop a frog's heart. Already proven for years and years. Maybe we can talk about African shamans and Buddhist monks that can levitate (also tk). We could talk about people that have been practicing for a long time and can do some pretty neat stuff. Why don't we talk about your own ability that you’re going to end up cheating yourself out of with a "closed mind"? Sure I played the card again but what do you expect? I owe you no proof because the proof is in your grey matter.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
rocksolidbrain it's normal. When I first started out I could not move the small ones at all. I think it might be because smaller wheels contain less potential energy.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

rocksolidbrain it's normal. When I first started out I could not move the small ones at all. I think it might be because smaller wheels contain less potential energy.

Thanks for your reply.
Now I'm experimenting with the wheel inside a glass jar. So far nothing exciting ...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The wheel inside the glass is harder. What I do is I set up an energy point in the glass. I set a spot on both sides where I can channel it to one point on the glass on both sides and then through the glass into the wheel. It takes practice but you will have it in no time.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
hey damod do you think you can add videos of yourself explaining it, to go along side with the written. that would definitely help me, since im a visual and person to person learner.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just found this on David Wilcock's site. His chapter on PK and Free Energy, they're combinable!

divinecosmos.com...

"...The only thing that stands in the way at this point are the "powers that be" who are all too ready to squash anyone who tries to build, patent and mass-produce devices of this type. But eventually, if more people become able to perform feats such as Nina Kulagina and refine their operation, then we should be able to power all of our devices simply by psychokinesis!"

He discusses how magnets work to pull aetheric energy from the air, and it's constant, it doesn't ever stop being a magnet. If people can start up a magnet motor with their minds, we can power anything we want.

In this book I'm reading "The Reiki Magic Guide to Self Attunement", the author has experimented with attuning two stones as Reiki batteries. The energy runs between them, and if science can find a way to hook that up to a lamp or a car engine, we can all have free energy. Perhaps this is a link?

If we could attune thousands of stones as Reiki batteries, people could come pick them up and set them next to their lamps, or whatever, to have an inexhaustible source of electricity.

Fascinating thread you've started here, DaMod.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondax
hey damod do you think you can add videos of yourself explaining it, to go along side with the written. that would definitely help me, since im a visual and person to person learner.

I know EXACLY what you mean.... (if you mind stepping in...).

What i found out is this: the more i see someone practicing PK, the
more *open* to the experience I am. It goes like "He can do it, I can do
it" line of thought...

I´ve watched for hours a repeating vid of someone spinning the wheel
in you tube while trying to move the first times the wheel... it helped
ALOT. It helped crack the doubt 'shield' more fiercily.

So, i buyed a web cam and registered my experiments, and sometimes
that (the act of recording, the pushing and pushing for more experiments)
like a scientist where my own body was the subject - help TREMENDOUSLY
on "leveling up" the PK cognition.

So, here is my evidence so far:

1) pendulum: this is a MUST try for anyone and constant experience of
the learner. Its FAR more fast and intense (if you are connected) than
psywheel, and its recommended on any site as the first step towards
understanding...

Here is some 'advanced pendulum' exp i made a month ago, that for
me the challenge was to go beyond anything that i saw on youtube...

and more a wild one:

2) Psywheel: took me 2 months to get results... like DaMod putted right,
the learner MUST know PSI inside and outside the body... like a flow. I
recorded the first time (it was a slow spin, but it was the beginning) and
then decided to push further.

Heres the dual psiwheel video (i do this as often i can, its fun and some-
times challenging to make them both spin clock/anticlock... very good
exercise for the learner to try..

3) Beyond.... ok, here the things get tough: what to do after you
acchieved good results on the wheel and pendulum AND its not 'impossible'
as things we watch over the masters?

Well.. as I learned from the pendulum, being connected is benefical to first
exps on any level... so i tryed this experiment: place a match in my
hand (any hand) and move the match, roll the match.

It was not easy.... it was like relearning ALL OVER... but is possible,
and had it RECORDED was great for me, and its helping me alot because
we tend to forget the experiments (the subc defends itself...)

Heres the vid:

Video recording your experiments is great for the study.
It gives you progression and ways to defeat the mental battlefield.

Uff.. that was a long post...

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
After the initial success, I've been practicing and experimenting a lot.

Although the first wheel I moved was a small one (1"x1"), and it moved swiftly, after some days it stopped responding. So I made another one even smaller, and it did not move at all.

I tried with bigger paper and surprisingly... it rotated with little effort. I got an even bigger one (a full page from notebook, may be 6"x6") and it moved too. The little ones are still hard to move.

Now I don't understand why this is so. Is it just with me or its normal ?
Btw thanks for your answers, the static in my fingers has gone or is not so painful now.

In reading the "Reiki Magic Guide to Self Attunement" book stated above, there's a part in there where the author explains how to run a Reiki cord from one object to another. This is a very useful thing. You can use it to find lost items, for example. You attune your lost object as one end of a Reiki battery, and run a cord from there to your heart. Follow the energy to your lost item (works well if it's in your house, rather than if you lost your item outside your house). BUT, items that are too small or too thin are hard to run a cord to. Then energy beam is too small to detect by you, in order to follow it to your item.

Perhaps this is the same problem with your not being able to move a tiny wheel, vs a big wheel?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wow Robert, thanks for the help teaching this with me! I need to really invest in a web cam so I can also put myself out there. The more people putting it out there the more aware people become I think. First steps in getting the populace to utilize what we have always have.

Who's up for an ATS spoon bending party?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

Wow coney, you are really into energy... this is great because i stopped
for a long time with psiballs (i confess: its non-visual but tactile properties
makes me VERY cautious, because i know lots of psions that just give
up to doubt when studying hard psiballs).... this is why i stick to TK, is
better to my "Self"... although i wanna flare psi someday...

Anyways coney, i really want you to give this ebook a chance:
www.med.wayne.edu...

Go to page 68, read chapters 5.1, skip 5.2 and read TWICE 5.3.

The occult is, so far, the most balanced and extensive belief system
where "psychic phenomenom" is natural.

Just to get you started: we have 7 layers here on the psysical plane, 4
FOUR are etheric! And guess what: we have an etheric body that deals
with that matter...

also.... matter comes from mother... mother earth, father spirit... so to
reach the divine we have physical body, etheric body, astral body, mental
body, buddhic body.... all at the same time.

also... we can project consciousness into those "vessels"... this is what
people called "Astral Projection" or "Astral travel".....

Well.... if you read those 30+ pages you will find lots of info.

Thing is: TK is using our etheric body (with coordinating all bodies) to
function over the 4 ocuult layers of the psysical world.

Ocuult layers, occult anatomy..

Big eye opener.... I was watching the doc "Kymatica" (must see video)
and guess what...

(...) most of the primary functions of DNA lies not in protein synthesis, as was widely believed for the past century, but in electromagnetic energy reception and transmission. Less than three percent of DNA´s function involves protein manufacture; more than ninety percent functions in the realm of bioacustic and bioeletric signaliing.

-Dr. Leonard Horowitz

Always question everything!

[]´s
RP

[edit on 25-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Most people that learn how to Use Energy say the same thing as you, that there's a tingling sensation, especially in the hands, if you're directing it that way. Kind of like when you keep you hands on something that's vibrating, like a hair dryer, or washing machine, then take your hands off and they keep that tingly feeling?

Heat is another sensation people talk about.

If you're feeling a tingly sensation, then you're becoming aware of the energy and what it feels like.

IMO, we all have this energy at our disposal, but have not learned to notice what it feels like flowing through us. We're such a distracted society these days.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
wow, thanks Robert!!!!!

those videos are great, and are great for motivation!!!

ill try the pendulum next week, since i want to continue to try the wheel until the end of the week.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The wheel inside the glass is harder. What I do is I set up an energy point in the glass. I set a spot on both sides where I can channel it to one point on the glass on both sides and then through the glass into the wheel. It takes practice but you will have it in no time.

Thanks, I'll try that next...

Originally posted by coney

If we could attune thousands of stones as Reiki batteries, people could come pick them up and set them next to their lamps, or whatever, to have an inexhaustible source of electricity.

Well, exactly the same thought came to me, when I moved the wheel for the very first time !
The wheel is infact doing work for FREE, even if its a tiny amount.... There goes the law of conservation of energy and whole of the physics just crashed.
Althought, it does take effort and 'energy', but not of the kind we talk of in physics. Energy in a physical sense is not being consumed from anywhere, not at least from a known physical source. This fact itself is world changing.

Originally posted by coney

Perhaps this is the same problem with your not being able to move a tiny wheel, vs a big wheel?

Ya, that can be a reason. I've seen that there is a sweet spot, regarding the size. Too small and it wont 'catch' enough 'energy', too big and you are not so strong (yet) to move it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just be patient just remember it takes time sometimes a lot of it but in the end remember this. Sometimes things you couldn't do yesterday you can do today.

Break the doubt shield!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join