It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
To Everyone I'm Sorry I havent finished yet. I haven't had a spare moment in a while.

To QMask:

QMask I am actually a christian. First before I comment on your friends comment I would like to say that there is almost 100% certainty that we have no idea what or who god really is. Organized religion has warped the underlying message. They have put so much a point on rituals and a set system of faith. Faith is knowing something without seeing it. You cannot let another human tell you something about god is right because really how do they know? I beleive in god but I'm sure he is not what we have been fed that he is.

With that said. I would like to say that TK and other PSI abilities are using your spiritual energy, not borrowed from a demon. God gave you the gift so how can it be evil?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Hi DaMod,

Well, for some reason I am still here, and I am still monitoring this thread.

DaMod, I need to ask you a few questions, please:

But first, a bit of background information:
What follows, is more or less what I was told by my very good friend, who is a Christian.

I was told that daemons are basically evil spirits (or fallen angels), that torment and mislead humans. And I was told that the daemons are actually doing all the TK stuff, and that they want you to believe that you are doing it, so that they (the daemons) can get a hold on you. Basically, you would rely on the daemons for the TK activity, and you would be weak without them (no special powers). In return, the daemons will start taking over your life and your thoughts. Having the daemons involved in your life, would then lead to serious depression and unhappiness. You may then even start doing evil deeds.

From my side, I just want to add the following two points:
A.) According to Wikipedia, a demon is a "malevolent supernatural being".
B.) Because TK also appears very "supernatural", it could therefore easily be associated with "supernatural beings".

MY ACTUAL QUESTIONS:

(1.)
How do you know you are using your own "spiritual energy" (as you call it) to do TK?
And how do you know you are not being fooled by daemons, as described above?

(2.)
Do you believe that daemons even exist?

(3.)
What were your motives for starting this thread?
What do you want to achieve by writing this thread?

DaMod, if you could please answer the above questions, it would be appreciated.
I suspect some of the other readers of this thread would also be interested in your answers.

I will continue to monitor this thread.
I want to see where all of this is going.

This is Q, hiding behind a Mask.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Qmask -

Earlier in the thread you stated that you "willed the psi-wheel to move" and that you did it with your mind. I think you've proven to yourself that this is a human trait within you and not the trickery of an unknown force. It's not a mystery here that humans have some form of electromagnetism in their body, just look at the human brain and how it works.

Not to disrespect anyone here at all, but you took the word of somebody that is utterly afraid of something (daemons) to disprove a giant feat in your development. I really don't mean that to sound offensive, I just have a gut feeling that in this area of life (the topic of TK), it doesn't pertain to religion or other beliefs for an answer as to Why it happens. Just that God has given you this ability and it is in every human being, if you want to look at it that way.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Vittra]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why do you type the word daemon?
A daemon is different than a demon.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Whats the next part

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I do find it kind of hypocritical of your friend to shun the unknown when in fact religion is the ultimate unknown. He can beleive that there is an all knowing all seeing god and yet he cant beleive that we can use the very spirit god gave us and the power that it holds. He disregards it as demonic influence and investigates no further.

Think about it this way.

God = Hard work and Dedication

Devil = Quick and easy path of ze flesh

Correct?

Ok heres my question. If TK is a demonic influence like your friend says then why is it so hard? Why does it take so much work?

You would figure that a demon would make it more appealing. Why not give you instant huge results to hook you? Instead TK takes a long time, dedication, and lots of work to wield. And on a side note, it has brought me closer to god. The exact opposite of what a demon would want to accomplish.

If Jesus where here he would be hanging out with crackheads and hookers because they need him the most. Does your religion teach you to go out of your way to help a crackhead or hooker? Does it really? I bet you don't. I bet you brush them off as evil and undeserving don't you? Is that not demonic influence? A much more effective tool in turning us into hellbound flesh puzzles than moving a psi wheel wouldn't you say?

P.S. My motive to starting (and soon to finish) this thread is to open peoples minds. People have been told thier whole life stuff like this is not real. I am just trying to add some extra perspective and i think it has (for the most part) worked.

P.S.S. How do I know it's me moving the object. You can feel your energy like you can feel your hand. It is part of you like an arm or a leg. How can you (especially after already doing it) say it was not you when i know you felt yourself connect to your object.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

A Lesson on TK and PK pt 6.2

I think its about time i wrap this one up don't you? So behold the final lesson to which I present to thee.

I was going to cover chakra meditations however there was a thread that actually went into more detail about this than I was going to. So I am going to provide a link to that thread instead of going over the same thing in less detail. Thank you Anti-Government for your insight into chakra meditation that also includes an awesome video.

Link Here

Opening your chakras strengthens your spirit and your mind. Even if you do not intend on being a life long practitioner of TK it would be wise to practice this type of meditation. However TK strengthens all other psi abilities. For example since I started I have had sort of a side effect. I have become an empath (to feel anothers emotions or thoughts). My astral mind opened to others and therefore I can sense thier emotions, intentions, and train of thought. Kind of cool huh?

__________________________________________________-

Lets talk about control. Many people have asked me, "how do I control this energy". The primary means of control could be derived from your will itself. Where thoughts go energy flows. Where you put your energy is where it goes. Does that make sense? You could put this as sort of a spiritual arm reaching out and grabbing the object. Or maybe you see it as a beam traveling from your mind to your target. There is really no right and wrong anwser because they are all right. Eaither way it causes you to interact with the living energy in everything around us. I would say (when it comes to your psi wheel) control comes when you rotate it one direction force it to stop and then get it going the other. That would be a good indication of control. However control does not come easy. It takes lots of hard work and practice. TK is not easy in the slightest. The biggest part however is to beleive in yourself.
I know it sounds crazy but it's true.

I truely hope everyone here keeps at it. Maybe do some follow up in a couple months to see how everyone is doing.

Lets talk about the different kinds of kinesis.

Aerokinesis = The Kinesis of Air
Atmokinesis = The Kinesis of Weather. Will it to rain!!
Biokinesis = The Kinesis of physical body which also includes healing.
Chronokinesis = The Kinesis of Time
Cryokinesis = The Kinesis of Ice
Electrokinesis = Duh...
Geokinesis = Lets blow up some rocks!!
Hydrokinesis = The Kinesis of Water
Lumokinesis = The Kinesis of Light
Pyrokinesis = The Kinesis of Fire
Telekinesis = The Kinesis of Movement (Includes Levitation)
Thermokinesis = Duh...
Umbrakinesis = The Kinesis of Darkness
Psychokinesis = All of the Above

Lets move a pen.

This one is kind of difficult you might need to practice for a while before you can do this one. You might be stuck with the psi wheel until you become strong enough to do other things. Be Patient.

The Pen Roll

What you need:
A flat surface to work on
A comfortable chair to sit in
An ink pen without a cap.

For this exercise, you are looking for a pen that is as close to possible to being completely round. If you can put the pen on a table in front of you and then blow hard across the pen and it rolls, it is probably a good pen to use for this exercise.

Your goal is to get a pen that has the least resistance as possible. Once you have mastered this pen, you can switch to one with flat sides to add extra drag and make the exercises harder.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sit in a comfortable position with the table in front of you at a comfortable height. Make sure the table surface is flat and make sure you do not bump the table so there is no chance of accidently making the pen roll.

Take a few moments to relax and calm your breathing and your mind. Use the energy of your mind to make the pen roll across the table.

Try all of the ways of "becoming one" with the object that were mentioned in our article Energy versus Thought Waves. Basically, think of the energy of your mind flowing like waves from your brain to the pen and see (visualize) the pen rolling across the table.

In the early stages, you will probably need to put a lot of effort behind the energy. Remember you are building a muscle that has never been used before and it takes effort to build a muscle. The old saying, no pain, no gain applies to your brain muscle just as much as any other muscle.

The first sign that it is working for most people is you will see the pen start to shake a little. Perhaps it will move a quarter of an inch and then immediately roll back to where it began at leaving you unsure if it actually moved or not. Don't let these small victories make you doubt your ability to do it.

You should view them as victories and not failures because they are victories. It proves you are doing the right things to build your brain power. It lets you know you are on the right path and that you are already tapping into your abilities.

Those that choose to look at minor successes as failures, will have to work much harder and longer to develop their abilities because doubt only serves to build a wall between you and yours abilities. So keep at it an before you know it, you will be rolling that pen across the table at break neck speed!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by QMask
MY ACTUAL QUESTIONS:

(1.)
How do you know you are using your own "spiritual energy" (as you call it) to do TK?
And how do you know you are not being fooled by daemons, as described above?

(2.)
Do you believe that daemons even exist?

This is Q, hiding behind a Mask.

Hi Q,
1)From what I understand, people who could be taken under control by demons for something like TK, would have to be open to it. The person would have to consciously (or even subconsciously) invite the demon to help them out. If you're a good person, and want to try to move things with your mind, but are a little weirded out about the possibility of a dark entity messing with you, protect yourself first. Envision your whole body in a bubble of white light, say in your head "only loving white light is to enter my auric field". Then try the psi wheel.

You should be able to know, intuitively that it is your own energy that is moving it. I feel that you would know inherently if another entity was messing with you. Something would feel "strange" to you if that happened.

2) I do believe that demons exist, but there are few of them. It's much easier to be good than to be evil.

---------------
I've not had much time to practice the TK thing, my husband's starting to think I'm a nut job recently, I"m all into Reiki (and interested in metaphysics, Ascension, Illuminati, Chemtrails, UFOs, etc etc.) and now if I tell him I want to practice moving things with my mind (Use the Force), he'll probably avoid me for days. I'll have to practice on the sly...

[edit on 18-2-2009 by coney]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vittra

Vittra, you have it mostly right. Except magnetics has nothing to do with it. Its more of a sub-atomic connection that exists within all things. You can move things with your mind because your energy is connected to it as it is to all things.
_________________________________________________-

Thanks everyone for participating I hope you really learned something. I also hope that you will practice for the rest of your life. Imagine if you will a world where everyone knew how to use this power. That it is taught in schools from a very young age and has become part of who we are and our understanding of things. Imagine what we would be capable of. I guess this is sort of an awareness movement on my part in hopes that it will go from scepticism to common practice. We are capable of so much more than we know. This (along with many other quasi physical abilities) is only scratching the surface.

If anyone has any questions as far as technique, or about problems they are having, I will be monitoring this thread for a bit yet to anwser them.

Thank you so much

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Vittra

Vittra, you have it mostly right. Except magnetics has nothing to do with it. Its more of a sub-atomic connection that exists within all things. You can move things with your mind because your energy is connected to it as it is to all things.
_________________________________________________-

Thanks everyone for participating I hope you really learned something. I also hope that you will practice for the rest of your life. Imagine if you will a world where everyone knew how to use this power. That it is taught in schools from a very young age and has become part of who we are and our understanding of things. Imagine what we would be capable of. I guess this is sort of an awareness movement on my part in hopes that it will go from scepticism to common practice. We are capable of so much more than we know. This (along with many other quasi physical abilities) is only scratching the surface.

If anyone has any questions as far as technique, or about problems they are having, I will be monitoring this thread for a bit yet to anwser them.

Thank you so much

thank YOU!

Your thread has been very helpful to me. Very good descriptions and examples

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You're very welcome Vittra keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Just wanted you to know that this has been one of the most life changing pieces of information I have ever read. I always thought it was possible but there was no way I could do it! After watching some vids and building energy, which I have some experience with, I was able to do it in 5 or so min.

Talk about changing your perspective on the world! I read your post and suddenly I unlock an ability to move something with my mind! It just fills me with possibility. NOTHING is impossible and it is being proved to me more and more everyday now.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thats great bringthelight!!! Keep at it and soon you will be able to move bigger stuff. It must have been easy already knowing how to work with energy. Now you have a more phyisical way to use it. Grats!!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
reply to post by DaMod

Just wanted you to know that this has been one of the most life changing pieces of information I have ever read. I always thought it was possible but there was no way I could do it! After watching some vids and building energy, which I have some experience with, I was able to do it in 5 or so min.

Talk about changing your perspective on the world! I read your post and suddenly I unlock an ability to move something with my mind! It just fills me with possibility. NOTHING is impossible and it is being proved to me more and more everyday now.

Great, you broke your first doubt shield!

I wish more and more people could stop watching TV for 20 mins and
see that we are extraordinary, beatifull beings. We can build things and
even move matter with our intents.

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Yeah we have really become like lazy dogs. Creatures of unused potential. Hopefully this gives them something productive to do eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I live in Brooklyn, NY, are their any groups in the greater NY metro area that practice these techniques?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i have a question

i can make the psi ball very easily, i can conjure a small ball in less than a minute and a rather large one in about 6 min. (its that magnetic spongy feeling right?)

well anyway i havent been successful with the psi wheel, so here's my question, when i try to move the wheel do i want to encase the wheel in the psi ball and move it that way or disregard the ball completely and move in other way

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The PSI ball is a technique for moving energy outside your body. Its not a matter of encasing the psi wheel with a ball more like establishing a connection with it. Take the energy from your hands and put it in the psi wheel. The connection will form. Then its a matter of intent. You see what you want it to do. For a lot of people moving it once takes a while so be patient it will happen for you. Keep at it you will be glad you did.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hmmm I am a little confused by what you mean in the first lesson, feeling the energy. I guess.... when I seem to end up with (with very little practice) is a VERY light tingly sensation... sort of an awareness as to where I am thinking I am directing the energy to go.... but nothing 100% OH WOW, HOW AMAZING.

Could you affirm if I am feeling the energy.... or just imagining it?

Thanks!!

Great post, by the way. Thank you for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join