Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Spoon Bending Party

A great way to get a feel for what telekinesis can do and prove to yourself and others that the mind is a wonderful tool, is to have a spoon bending party. Contrary to the name, it is not only about bending spoons; spoons, forks and butter knives will also work well, just be sure you do not use a sharp knife so no one gets cut.

Your first step is to find enough silverware for everyone to work with. One of the best places to get a good supply of cheap silverware is at yard sales. Often people will purchase a new pattern and be more than willing to sell you all their older spoons as a box full of assorted stuff for just a few dollars.

Another source would be at discount stores such as Family Dollar Store. They often have silverware in small package usually containing 4 pieces for about $1. Of course you could also ask each person to bring 3 or 4 old pieces of silverware to the party, then just have a few extras for those that forget to bring their own.

It is wise to have several pieces available for each person that will be at the party. The reason for this is two fold. Many people will want to "do it again" after their first success. Plus, one of the things many people consider important is how you choose which piece of silverware you will be working on.

Some people are more than happy just to be handed a piece of silverware to work with. Others however, prefer to allow the individual piece of silverware to "speak" to them. This involves using a psychic sense to know which piece of silverware wants to bend for you. In fact, many people will pick up a piece of silverware and while holding it in their hands, ask the silverware if it wants to bend for them. They then wait till they pick up a signal from the utensil and the yea or nay they receive determines which piece they work with. The main things to remember here is however you choose to determine which piece of silverware you work with is fine. There is no right or wrong way. If it feels right, go for it!

Have fun with it!

Many people agree that the atmosphere at your party makes all the difference in how much success your guests will have. If your party is dull and lifeless, the result level tends to go down. Allow the energy of the room to build, get everyone to laughing and having a good time and the success level goes up.

If the energy level of your party is a little dull, you might want to spend a little while getting everyone excited. Keeping with the theme of the party, why not spend a few moments letting everyone tell what they would do with telekinesis if they had full 100% control of it. A good rousing story about catching shoplifters and criminals and hang them (by the seat of their pants) from light poles, is sure to start building excitement. There is no right or wrong thing to try here. If need be, there is nothing wrong with having everyone stand up and do a little wiggle to get the mood headed in the right direction.

Let's bend some spoons!

There are two ways to approach this part of the party. Some people prefer to be serious about all of this nad put tons and concentration into making the spoon bend. Others approach it in a much more light hearted manor. The choice is yours and like most everything else in life, you will find what works best for you personally through trial and error.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

....... Continued

Serious concentration method:

With this method, each person would hold their spoon in front of them and use the power of their mind to forcibly make the utensil bend. Some people prefer to lightly rub the utensil at the point where you are concentrating your efforts while others perfer to concentrate their vision upon the spot. You simply maintain concentrated effort on the spoon till you get results.

Light Hearted method:

Start with each person holding their spoon in front of them and as a group, forcibly tell your spood to bend. The group as a whole can yell in unision 5 or 6 times, ordering the spood to bend, with or without gently rubbing the spot where you want it to bend. If any spoons have not bent by this time, have everyone switch to light hearted conversation, all the while holding or rubbing their spoon. The idea is to NOT put concentrated intention on the item. Keep part of your intention on it via the touching or rubbing, but let your mind move on to other business.

Conversation topics could include chit chat about family, friends, the weather or even dreams and fanatasies. It is best however to stay away from controversial topics that might get some people riled up, like politics and religion.

Reported Results:

Most of the people I have spoke with have had better results with the light hearted method. I have heard claims of spoons not being used by a party goer to be found bent almost in a circle. Children often get very good results even when their attention rarely stays on what is happening at the party.

Each party is different of course but I have heard claims that every person at a party was able to bend a spoon and I don't think I have every heard from a party where at least one person did not bend a spoon.

Just have fun and make sure your guest do to and your party will be a BIG success!

I Posted this because to be quite frank everyone wants to bend a spoon. Damn matrix movie anyway.
We will call this an extension to lesson 5.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

A Lesson in TK part 6

This will be the longest and most detailed lesson spanning multiple posts.

We have already begun to understand the basics of kinesis. I am sure by now my lessons seem a bit ho hum, but the reason behind that was I wanted you to start with just a tiny basic knowledge so you arent hindered by outside stuff. This is the lesson where I go into detail more into the spiritual fundimentals which includes control. I am going to cover a more in depth understanding of energy. The chakra system and how it it applies to this psychic ability as well as others. I am going to include some chakra building excersizes that have worked very well for me as well as some astral projection concepts. And finally at the end we will try to roll a pen.

I've been training myself and my psychic ability for a while now, and in doing so I have become pretty powerful. When I started out I can honestly say I couldn't even get the psi wheel to twitch. The average person (as long as they give 10 - 15 mins of thier time every day) will be pretty powerful after only about 6 months after the first results. All I ask is 10 - 15 mins a day to really better yourself inside and out.

Lets begin.

Before you can understand how to work with energy, it is necessary to get a basic idea of how energy exists in our world. Everything in the world and in the entire Universe is composed of energy. In fact, if you look at anything that we perceive to be solid, such as the floor your stand on or a table you sit at, and look at it under an electron microscope, you will find that in reality, the objects are not solid. They will look like a soup of moving molecules under the microscope.

The only reason that we perceive the floor or a table as being solid, is the energy of those items is vibrating at a different wave length than items we peerceive as being a gas, or a liquid. This is an important item to understand. Energy travels or moves in waves. I'm sure you have heard of sound waves. Well sound is nothing but yet another form of energy and all energy moves in waves. It is the different lengths of the waves that determine how we perceive the energy.

Everything in the universe has a specific energy signature or wavelength. Everyday we are bombarded by the energy of every object around us. Kinesis is the art of energy manipulation using the power of your mind. Different energy from different objects feel differently. Sometimes Its a tingling in your fingers or a feeling in your stomach. Its important to feel the energy given off by the object your trying to manipulate. From there, it is simply a matter of training your body to recognize the particular energies you need to recognize.

Want I want you to do is find two objects that are similar but still different. Different color, tastes different etc. Now I want you to feel the energy of these objects and notice how thier energy signature is different.

It is VERY important that if you are using items that have a different texture, such as an apple and an orange, don't allow you hands to physically touch the items because the difference in the texture will make it harder to recognize the energy signatures.

Become one with the energy. That phrase often inspires confusion. To become one with something means to feel that object's energy. To make that something's energy a part of you. Just like a finger or a toe. Hope this makes sense so far.

Continued.....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Listen to your body
Everyone feels energy differently and different energies tend to show up with a feeling on different parts of your body. In other words, you might feel one energy as a tingling in your hand, but a different energy might show up as a numbness in your stomach. At the same time, someone else might feel the first energy and a coldness on their tongue and the 2nd energy as a prickling of the skin on their feet. Every one and every energy is different.

Don't let that scare you off however because as you get use to feeling energy it will become almost 2nd nature to you and you feeling will become more of a knowing than a feeling. You'll understand that statement better as you become more familar with working with energy.

Being aware of the energy at all times is important. It helps you learn to connect with the world. It also helps you understand that it is not only you alone in a flesh case, but that you are connected to every single thing in this world. Even now while I am typing on my Keyboard I am connected to it's energy on some level. You can also feel your own spiritual energy. When you created a psi ball I bet you could feel it. If you set the psi ball on someone's hand they will be able to feel it too. Sometimes the psi energy is so abundant in the psi ball that you can actually see the distortion it creates.

Taking in and releasing energy
You can pull energy into your body from almost any source, though it is usually best to stick to the sources that your mind perceives as being limitedless, such as the universe. Taking energy from other people has connotations that can cause a mental block and slow down your progress.

Whether you are taking energy into your body or releasing it our of your body, it is basically a matter of visualizing the energy flowing in or out of your body. There is a saying you should memorize that says "Where thoughts go, energy flows". This means simply that you control energy with your thoughts and thoughts that are guided with visualization are much better controlled.

I've been getting some questions as to how psi is controlled. Unfortunatly there is no one answer. Control is different for everyone. Sometimes you will notice things happen from psi that are out of your control. Good news is these reminant psi effects are usually small scale and do not cause any damage.

What I do for control is I take my focus off my object and focus on something else for a second that is completly unrelated while I just simply relax my mind. However, the downside is when you turn it on its not so easy to turn it off. Once your mind is in the TK "zone" it really tries to stay there for one reason or another.

Now that we understand how energy works lets move on to Concentration. Concentration is key for developing your psi abilities, and a skill that comes in handy in any aspect of life. All you have to do to develop this skill is sort of an open eyed meditation. First pick a random object or even looking at the stars is great for this. Get into a meditative state. Open your eyes and just stare down the object for as long as you can while meditating. Most people cannot concentrate for 30 seconds.

Continued.....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Please understand that a lack of concentration is nothing to be ashamed of. The world has become so complicated it is hard to find time to let go of the hustle and bustle of life and let you mind just BE for a change. Everywhere we go and everything we do we are constantly bombarded by advertising, noise, commercials, ringing phones, motors on everything from the fridge to the dishwasher, cars, trucks, horns blowing, people talking, airplanes overhead not to mention the less noticable sounds like the hum of electricity as it moves through the wires and all of the unseen ad unheard waves of light and sound that moves through the air around us.

As a foot note I would like to add that while in this meditative state do not be suprised if the object of focus moves.

The vast majority of people will tell you they have no problem with concentration. However, back in reality virtually everyone that does not practice concentration exercises of some sort on a regular basis has major problems with being able to concentrate.

I've had a lot of questions dealing with chakras so I think this would be a great time to explain chakras, what they are, what they do, and how to use them as pertains (but is not limited) to TK.

It is very important to open your chakras. And under no cirumstances should you work on your crown if your root is weak (imo the root is the most important because it is stability). That is why I am going to include chakra meditations to help you with this.

Continued..... (I need a break
)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow, I just read the entire thread and Im going to start doing this daily for about 15 minutes.
Im 15 years old but ever since I was younger I loved to read about these types of things, like unnatural things, and phenomenons, including TK and PK.
I have a few questions, while we are "meditating" If that's what I should call it, how do we know what is the energy, also what is the crown and the third eye?
And what are there purpose and how do we activate them.

I saw some of the videos and was astounded.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow, I just read the entire thread and Im going to start doing this daily for about 15 minutes.
Im 15 years old but ever since I was younger I loved to read about these types of things, like unnatural things, and phenomenons, including TK and PK.
I have a few questions, while we are "meditating" If that's what I should call it, how do we know what is the energy, also what is the crown and the third eye?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
cool

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
You have probably been told your whole life that this stuff isn't real. You where told wrong but I'm sure you didnt know that at the time. You have to beleive in your self and your own abilities in order for it to work. Its all state of mind.

I have always thought, since I was 7 years old, and saw Star Wars for the first time, that I could learn to use the force. And I can!!!

I just learned Reiki, another way to put energy to good use, if you're interested in funneling energy to heal people, or the planet. Reiki feels the same way in your hands, as you described, DaMod, a heat/tingly sensation.

Now, i really want to try to move things...there is no spoon.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by coney]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geolion1
also what is the crown and the third eye?

I'm sure more people will chime in here, but the Crown and Third Eye are part of your Chakra systems, or energy systems in your body. Read up on Chakras and take a look at the YouTube Crown and Pineal/Third Eye activation videos.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey guys I'll get around to finishing lesson 6 here eventually.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
. However, the downside is when you turn it on its not so easy to turn it off. Once your mind is in the TK "zone" it really tries to stay there for one reason or another.

In Reiki, when you're treating someone, either in the room or by distance, you're supposed to either shake your hands vigorously, clap them a few times, or flick your fingers (like you're flicking water off them) to break the energy connection you established with the client. You could try one of these things, maybe Reiki and TK is the same "using energy" idea.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Reiki is an excellent example of biokinesis. (The kinesis of physical life) There are a few other practices that use astral energy for healing. I've actually seen it done before and I was amazed by how effective it really was. The one thing I really wanted to point out is that this energy has a ploethra of uses whether its to heal someone or to throw them across the room.

I've had a lot of stuff going on so I really havent had a chance to finish my last lesson (theres still a ton more too it) so check back every now and again and It should be completed probably today some time.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyoto111
Doe we learn the next step by are selfs.

I find it hard to believe you switched off your light so quick. It seems your already beyond the next steps lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Thank you DaMod !!
This is an excellent thread; and I just had to flag it.

I had my first success with the psi wheel last night, and I am very exited!
I stumbled upon your thread about five days ago, and I immediately made myself a psi wheel. {When I read the third part of your lesson, I did not even know what a psi wheel was.
}

For the first three days, I really struggled with the psi wheel, and it did not move at all, but I kept on believing that I could do it. And then, last night, it happened for me. Last night, over a two hour period, I moved the psi wheel many, many times. I have not managed a full revolution yet, but I will definitely keep on trying. I have achived many 45 degree rotations, and once, almost a full 180 degrees. Wow. I am still on a high because of this initial success.

Here is what worked for me:
1.) I decided to try again, just after I finished watching one of my favourite TV programs. I guess this put me into a very relaxed state of mind.
2.) I decided to try the psi wheel again while listening to some of my favourite music. (Not too loud.) I really love music, and it relaxed me even further.
3.) I held my hands on both sides of the psi wheel, and while relaxing, I tried to move it with my mind. I basically willed it to move, and it did, in less than 5 minutes after I started. The important thing is, that I believed that I could do it.
4.) Once I had my first success, the whole thing became a lot easier. At one stage, I even took my hands away from the psi wheel, and it still worked. I could move the psi wheel, while 3 or 4 feet away from it. Again, Wow.

Anyway, I hope you are still monitoring this thread of yours.
I would certainly like to learn more.

For me, the whole world feels different now, and in a good and positive sense.

DaMod, I am very grateful to you.

This is Q, hiding behind a Mask.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
great thread DaMod!

though i'm having problems with lesson no.1 itself! i've tried to learn tk before, and started with trying to move lightweight objects like a ball of paper. never worked. and disappointment is inevitable after some time.

but your approach sounds better. only, i can't feel the energy, let alone concentrate it in some part of my body. how long does this usually take? any more tips or suggestions to be able to feel and control my energy better? maybe i'm not patient enough?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by QMask

WARNING

This is a serious WARNING to everybody.

I have just discussed this psi-wheel business with a very good friend of mine, and I was told that this sort of paranormal activity is caused by demonic forces.

To be honest, I do not know whether I managed to move the psi-wheel all by my self, or whether some daemons interfered.

The latter option has me worried, because I certainly do not want any daemons in my life. No thank you. I want a daemon-free life. And I am not willing to take any chances with this, by playing with stuff that I do not understand.

Anyway, I just thought I should warn everybody.

Please think twice before getting involved in this sort of stuff.

When I get home, I am going to destroy the psi-wheel that I have made.

I wish I could remove my earlier post in this thread, but I do not know how to do that. So, the best I can do, is write this warning to everybody.

Please be wise, and decide for yourself, and do the right thing.

This is Q, hiding behind a Mask.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I did it!! What an amazing thread! I have never been so excited. Ive always tried silly things like this but with no success. I found that certain thoughts activated the movement. I would concentrate on being one with the paper, get a weird sensation after a particular thought and bam!! Really cool. TY OP!

On another note...my girlfriend was heading into my room last night after we were trying to spin it together and sh FREAKED out she swears she saw something moving the room and was crying. I turned the lights on and walked in and saw nothing.

I didn't connect the 2 until i saw the previous post about demons. Is this true? Why would spinning a piece of paper energize demons? Anyone care to inform me before i try doing this again?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by QMask
reply to post by QMask

WARNING

This is a serious WARNING to everybody.

I have just discussed this psi-wheel business with a very good friend of mine, and I was told that this sort of paranormal activity is caused by demonic forces.

Is your friend by any chance Christian? I grew up going to church and a Christian school (K-12) and heard a lot of stuff like that from the devout Christians. The people that don't believe, or don't want to believe, that we are anything but weak minded people living on this planet who need to pray to God to save us at every turn, will say that kind of stuff. "I am weak but He is strong"...yes, Jesus loves me...but doesn't want me to know I'm strong?

We are powerful beings, God made us powerful, but the Powers That Be who are controlling this planet and have been for thousands of years, don't want us to know that.

We are made from the same energy that Suns and Nebulae are made from. We can all move things with our mind, we can all heal with our hands, we've just forgotten how.

The Pyramids were built using levitation, not slaves.

I think your friend is just afraid of the idea that he could move something using his will power. It is a little scary, but if we all start doing it, it won't seem weird anymore.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive TK persons.

Originally posted by bringthelight. . .i saw the previous post about demons. Is this true? Why would spinning a piece of paper energize demons? Anyone care to inform me before i try doing this again?

Yesssss SIR ! You have to prepare/protect the "spot/room" where
you do that kind of stuff. It's the same with ouija board.

That kind of thinking/TK sends out waves, that are "heard"
by NOT always the entities you would want !
Be VERY careful. If not well prepared, it can be scary !

My signature shows what to read, about preparation :
Ra and Carla. It's a long read, but it's worth it !
See also [My Favorite Sites] box in my profile.

Blue skies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join