Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I tryed this, this morning it did not work. And i have just tried it and i felt heat. A lot of heat

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've tried 3 times in my life to learn TK, but I'm just not cut out for it.

Patience is not one of my virtues, sadly.

Every time I've tried, I've spent hours trying to get the pinwheel to move, based on the guidelines given at Psipog.

Occasionally I could get a little twitch or shake in the pinwheel, but even though it was covered, I'd put it down to vibrations or something.

It is something I'd really love to learn, but I don't think I could spend the time needed to get past shaking paper.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
dang, I am going to bend a spoon with my mind before my life is over.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I just moved the wheel ... !!!

Thanks DaMod for motivating me, I wanted to try it one day, just lacked the enthusiasm, sounds too childish at first to set up the toothpick and the paper wheel. Even trying the energy flow through your body feels silly at first, I guess its our social conditioning. We are taught to laugh on this stuff instead of experimenting with it.

I made sure that the tingling warmth flows as strongly as possible, then I placed my hands around the wheel. I made sure that it will move freely and that my breath wont affect it. I concentrated on the wheel to the extent that the surroundings became dark and only the wheel was in sight. I also got pulsations at the center of my forehead.

My wheel rotated for 2-3 seconds and stopped because I got excited and lost focus... but I'm so happy now.

Off to practice more

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Its vary hard but i have done it
What am trying to do now is turn of a light switch. This is so cool

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi boys! im soo late in this thread!

Me and Caveman are discussing months over the subject of PK, TK.

We have a thread here with our discoveries for you too see
the videos and tips.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

We had develop this pdf here:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

About OP, everything is cumulative to break the doubt shield.
You got some nice tips there and I hope people loose the fear
of the world is not quite right of what we believe to be.

Great, glad to find you guys!

Here´s my latest experiment:

I hope we can exchange experiences, testimonials and loose
doubt and fear together....

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What is the next step

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
DaMod,

Its been a few hours now and after doing these exercises, I get a sharp electric shock when I touch anything metallic (and some non-metals also).

Is this normal ?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Woohoo
i turn off my light switch.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Kyoto111]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What is my mum going to say

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
DaMod,

Its been a few hours now and after doing these exercises, I get a sharp electric shock when I touch anything metallic (and some non-metals also).

Is this normal ?

Yes, it can get like that. You can get used to call "TERMINATE" when done
with the exercises and the PSI,CHI,subconscious, etheric body will stop
focusing in your intents.

You can check the PK/TK study thread, lots of good information on what
to do with pendulums, psywheell and beyond. (check sig)

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyoto111
What is my mum going to say

Well, i got the same thing with my wife.

Its better tell the truth no matter what, and show what others are
doing, and the fact that you are studying your own body in a more
alternative way.

Good luck!

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
She going to think am nuts she is the most skeptic person ever. Well in the end it will be funny
good luck to you to

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Kyoto111]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyoto111

One bit of advice Kyoto. Dont let your ego get in the way. It will slow you down severely. At least it did for me. I wanted to show my friends when I was 16 and never was able to do it. 4 years later and now im practicing without having the thought 'what will my friends think' slowing me down.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I will take that advice

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Doe we learn the next step by are selfs.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey I'm Back sorry for the delay I had to go out of town for a couple days and I didn't have access to the net. I'll post some more stuffs on here in a min.

I'm glad you guys are taking the time to try. Your right it's not easy but I'm sure if you had any results at all the results are coming a little more easily.

On to the next lesson!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Thanks. How did you get to activate your crown chackra by the way? The third eye thing 'just happened' a few months ago, so don't have a clue what triggered it.

Keep up the good work

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

A Lesson in TK part 5

In this lesson we are going to talk about candle manipulation. This exercise is handy because it starts in the realm of another kind of kinesis.
Pyrokinesis is the kinesis of fire. As far as my experience goes I have never been able to create a flame, only manipulate it.

There are several things you can do with the flame. You can put it out, you can make it bigger, make it smaller, turn it in to different shape, and make it dance. After you get good when you extinguish the flame you can get it to light back up (I never have).

Heres what you need.

A Candle...........

A Semi-Automatic Spark Induced Flaming Apparatus

This one can be difficult because a flame is really sensative to outside influence. Make sure the flame is stable and no moving air will get to it.

Lets make the flame bigger: (Be careful with this one because after all fire is dangerous. Do not let the flame get out of hand as I have already made that mistake and a candle can burn you trust me.)

Clear your mind. I want you to Imagine the candle flame is a mega inferno. I want you to imagine a ploethra of heat engulf the flame. Now take your energy and put it in the flame. Focus on the heat of your inferno. Make the flame hotter. Make it bigger!

Pretty easy stuff.

Moving the flame is pretty similar to the other Tk we've done so no need to really elaborate. Its just a matter of moving it like everything else. I've found the flame to be really easy simply because a flame is made of pure energy. So there is a lot of pre-existing energy to work with.

Putting it out:

Putting it out is just the opposite of making it bigger. (This one is kind of hard but once you get the hang of it you will be the king of fire)

I want you to Imagine all the heat leaving the flame. I want you to take all of its energy away from it. The flame cannot survive. Connect your energy too it. Snuff the candle.

Putting it out is easiest for me for whatever reason.

In the next lesson I'm going to go into more in depth stuff about TK and the other kinds of kinesis as well as learning control and different tips for helping you get results faster. However, I still believe the most important part is getting rid of the social conditioning. You have probably been told your whole life that this stuff isn't real. You where told wrong but I'm sure you didnt know that at the time. You have to beleive in your self and your own abilities in order for it to work. Its all state of mind.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Hi Harman,
I personally beleive (because this is how I did it) that the Crown is activated through use. I found as I practiced TK it gradually opened until it was fully active. I think it was partially due to the fact that I learned how important the crown was for this so I made sure to move my energy to my crown and project it out to my other parts from there. Hope this helps.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join