It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I would really like to see this thread continue to grow for I find this all very helpful to me in my quest to master any and all abilities I can get information on. I had mentors of whom I don't see to often or talk to often because of work, but reading the things on here do help me a lot. I tend to practice my abilities on the road for it makes things easier. Like affecting time while I drive or even controlling stop lights. Even practicing economical things such as getting better fuel mileage in my 18 wheeler. Having a good handle on the weather is handy for its cheap and easy to wash a truck driving through rain. Speaking of weather control, there was this huge record braking storm in the USA with rain and winds, tornadoes in 4-5 states, in which has been the biggest storm I have conjured since my new training program and it would be nice to coordinate with some of you to further my practices.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
so just out of curiosity why have all the videos been taken offline??
PS i have tried the psi wheel under a glass bowl to eliminate all other influences and it doesnt budge a millimeter. ....guess i just dont have what it takes

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I lost something today. So on finding out why I lost something I discovered this.
I thought I would post it here in case someone else looses something.

Originally posted by Mr Green

I totally believe in alien implants. I think they are put there not only to track us and control us, but more importantly stop us from discovering what we as humans at this particular place in time are now ready to find. They are blocking our chakras, our ability to connect with other dimensions and to see what is beyond our world. These aliens dont want this and in those individuals that are ready and very willing to lift the veil , it is of my opinion this is blocked with alien implants.

It would be interesting to see what your back ground thinking on the reality you see around you is mellisamouse. Do you like me wish to open the door that hides what is our true reality? What we see around us is not all there is, the aliens know this, they've known it for centuries, and they DONT want us to see.

I have what I believe is an implant in the back of my neck and one in my lower right thumb. Ive read that ones in the neck area are put there to block ancient chakra energy systems that if allowed to open fully connect us completely with all our realities. It is this one that holds me back the most.

The one in my thumb is an indented triangle, and when I woke up to find it, it actually had a brown dusty print next to it of two very long finger marks. These rubbed off through out the day and were almost metallic.

The area of alien implants is complicated, and I know a lot of these so called implants that are removed turn out to be glass or some organic substance. Yet isnt this the perfect disguse for such an item, to make it from known elements. I think once they are removed and exposed to oxygen they loose their active part anyway.

Anyway its not just the alien implants we need to worry about, its all these electronic chips , data, DNA, tracking devices and information that is held about us on god knows how many data bases. This combined with alien implants will Im surely in time turn us into the slave race they all wish us to become.

MR Grreen on Implants and chakras

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I don't disagree with anything you're explaining. However I've seen so many of these "how to unleash your inner psychic" threads that I don't feel there's anything more of worth that can be written on the subject.

I noticed you said you've demonstrated it to people. How about a video of these skills in action, after all a pictures worth a thousand words and it would be much easier for us to appreciate what you're talking about having seen it for ourselves.

Again I'm not being rude. If you've demonstrated it to people before I'm sure you'll have no reasonable objection to demonstrating it again. Finally I'm sure that if you're genuine that you would also welcome questioning, especially critical questioning as a chance to proove these remarkable talents.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
DaMood, thank you for such an interesting thread, I enjoyed a lot reading it. The way you teach PK makes it easy to understand and almost normal, and I'm glad I've found your lessons.

I always wanted to try for myself, but I lack patience and, most of all, self confidence. Also someone told me once that smoking is blocking the energy channels, and since I'm a smoker I guess I convinced myself that's no point to even try stuff like that. I've had some experiences with strange hot energy in my body during meditations, but never knew what to make of it. I remember feeling my both arms like burning in a very hot fire, and the feeling was so strong that at some point I opened my eyes and checked my arms. Another time the feeling of a small, burning sun (I have no other words for that hot, intense and yet not painful at all energy) in the middle of my chest made me incredibly happy for a while. Is this the energy are you talking about, or it's something else?
Your lessons gave me new hope, so maybe I'll give it a shot.

I know it's a very old thread, but very valuable in my opinion. I'm not much of a believer in all kind of New Age stuff, and never was, but I'm curious by my nature and willing to try new things even when others think it's crazy. My own experience is the best proof so far.

S&F for a great thread, and for your patience with the trolls.
edit on 26-2-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video of a lady that has telekinesis powers:

Check this out as well, its about the sensitivity of plants.

edit on 26-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Interesting.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

It's not that you don't what it takes. It could be a number of things. Many people learn things differently and at a different pace as well. It could take days, months, even years to make that pin wheel move but maybe that isn't your strong suite. I first practiced with pyrokinesis and have done well with it. Even taught a friend of mine not to play with fire in a stupid way. He did not get burned but he learned his lesson when he had trouble putting that fire out.
Meditation is a very big role in this and becoming one with yourself will also help. I have been meditating for years now and there are things that come natural and things I still have yet to further develop.

My master once told me

"The only limits you have are the ones you give yourself"

In time I realized how true this was. When you say I cant do this or no way is that possible you are only limiting yourself. However I have come up with an addition to my masters saying.

"If one sets no limitations then there shall be no limits, and to have no limits one will become limitless with their potential"

Keep that in mind and if you are confident and never limit what you can do. Anything can happen...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by minortimes
Interesting.

Thats a fair point and maybe i should try the candle light to see if i can effect fire. i do have an affinity for fire even as a child maybe that might help. but a flame is also easily effected by other external influences and im very pragmatic or would like to think so anyway so i would have to develop a method of testing that will eliminate as many variables as i can without restricting oxygen flow to the flame. thanks for the pep talk ill try the candle flame now.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The only thing I can think of with the practicing on a flame is having an enclosed candle to work on. The kind of candle in a glass holder where the glass is taller than the flame. Even if there is too many influences on the candle you could practice making the flame bigger and smaller and practice having the flame go out completely. Or perhaps if the flame dances without your influence try to make the flame stand still. There are numerous things you could work on that outside influences cannot do. Another thing thats fun to do is electrokensis. Once upon a time I was with a group of friends and the power shorted out but the light that was above me remained on without any electricity flowing to it, I knew it was me because there were other lights that were on the same circuit and all the other lights went out but the one above me. I was shocked at this for it was a natural reflex, kinda like your reflex when the doctor hits your knee with that hammer looking tool of his/hers. It takes time and patients. Give it time and you will see results and feel better connected to everything around you. Energy makes up everything and anything in existence and with enough practice anything can be manipulated.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Levion

not sure if this is the same thing but electrical items and me dont get along. since i was a kid they break to my touch. lights blow up when i turn them on sometimes too. but that could just be faulty switches or globes. but the electrical items breaking around me is strange.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It could be a surge or maybe even your subconsciously causing these things to happen. Maybe there is built up energy within you and you have to channel that into something. I have electronics malfunction on me in several occasions and some times I fix them after they break without picking up a screwdriver.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Long time no see ya

You forgot to mention the static discharge that might happen resulting in damaging your nerves if the PSI ball suddenly explodes in your hands

I do presume you sharing this is helping out in a way.

I would presume the mark on your left or right hand wrist is still there?

Anyway good stuff make sure to mention that people should not over do it cause some people may pass out

However, nice hearing from ya should catch up U2U me when you have the time.

With Respect

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by QMask

jesus said a heck of alot of stuff concerning what you can do one thing he said was paraphrase here tell a mountain to move, as you believe so it shall be, and finally just off the top of my head you will do these things i have done and more. lets see he walked on water, raised the dead, healed anythinng, CAST OUT DAEMONS, lets not forget read people hearts and minds. How did he do this? If you say that he did his fathers will then you are correct. And where did he says his father lives, post his resurection? If you said in each of us you are correct again. So if you(life) are of Christ(light) who is of the father(good), then the father is of christ is of you. Also you can't be of Christ and have an evil(dark) spirit for a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Fear is one of the most powerful forces i have ever seen it can compel people to lose all control or inspire them to greatness, but one thing for sure is that its not a good tool to use because it can swing either way for you or against you in a heartbeat.

great thread by the way i had the (iron) palm technique going in about 30 seconds. I tried to push hands together and they opposed each other one going inward and the other going out like to North magnets facing each other. i gonna do this every day for 15 minutes before i go to work you inspired me again

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Mind as a tool to sharpen knives, form structures out of nothing. Divine

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
some of these ideas or tricks can be expained away if you try hard enough but thats really not the point of this excerise me thinks. One thing we humans have been conditioned very well for is to dismiss the seemingly impossible as nonsense.

I think the point is more to free yourself from a mind condition whatever that condition may be in this case its about the possibilities of the human potential.

For some reason I am thinking about Alice in Wonderland where she says she thinks of 6 impossible things when she wakes up. I can see how this can be beneficial to the mind to keep it from excepting things as "this is how it has to be, there might be another way."

the truth is what you believe is what will be for YOU. If you believe your a failure you will be, if you believe your a success you are, If you believe and never stray from that belief it will happen no matter how crazy it is. I know the sceptic will say oh bs i believe i am going to fly to the moon, but i dont guess that shoots that theory down. My response is that would be possible but there are alot of obastacles that you need to decondition or disbelieve in order to do so and I bet you haven't squashed them all like fear of gravity or no oxygen or fear you wont be able to return. Fear is the one thing that keeps us from seeing our potential because fear doesnt like change

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why must you give people false hope? I read everything you said... I did the psi ball, wheel, and practiced flowing my energy for days on end... I can't do anything further than moving the psi wheel, and why? Because there is a flow of energy. But you CANNOT force it outside of your body. You just can't. The energy flowing through your hands simply interacts with the air arround, thus moving the psi wheel and/or making the psi ball(s). But you cannot move something that mere heated air cannot. Heated air can move paper. Heated air cannot move a pebble or a Lego or any other stuff that I spent days staring at because of the false hope that was given to me by you and so many other people on the web. I think I deserve a refund of my time that you have all wasted.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just posting so I can come back later and read more thoroughly.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaronwayne

I know it's been a while since this thread was conceived but it sparked my interest. OP didn't give any false hope, you're creating your own barriers. If you are stuck and are uncertain about what to do next, you need to meditate on it, even if it's just thinking in the shower.

You can overcome your problem by leaving doubt behind and clearing your mind. While many people such as myself can use this energy without the need of being calm, such feat usually only comes with a lot of practice because you don't learn how to run and jump without first learning to stand and walk. If you want to improve, you'll need to meditate, a lot.

Once you've become calm, move your thoughts around your mind. Feel as if there's a ball, or a trail of energy moving around inside your mind. Feel for where it goes, and get used to this feeling because understanding how to do anything psychic will require you to understand this very thing.

Why would you need to know this?
Because you'll have to do trial-and-error for a lot of your training, particularly in the beginning when you don't even know how to move your new limb. Telling anyone how to move a psiwheel clockwise or counter-clockwise is impossible because we're all different. If you buy a brainwave sensor, you'll quickly find out that everyone is different, and moving a cursor macro on the computer needs training, just like the psiwheel.

How do you go about learning beyond the use of hands?
Hands or no hands don't really make a difference in how the psiwheel will react unless you give off a static discharge or cup it in such a way that it'll turn on its own without your psi. The use of a hand is popular because it's a visual cue. We're visual creatures and get scared when we don't see. In your training, you should consider learning how to move around your house with your eyes covered. Sensing objects around you will become very simple in time.

Practice, practice, practice! Once you can tell the psiwheel to go in whichever direction you want to go (or stop entirely), try for the distance. You don't need to be in the same room, you can be in a different room with a webcam on it. Heck, if you have skype on your computer and skype on your phone, you can see it at a distance and try to move it as you like. However, I'd avoid this as a habit as you should learn how to feel objects no matter what the distance is.

What should you work on?
Over the 15+ years of off and on training, I've come up with a nifty triangle to help with this.
* Power
* Control
* Accuracy

Power is something that you get over time. It's actually entwined with everything (Control and Accuracy) but it's not necessarily any of those. You can try and move a psiwheel but where is your psi really going? I've noticed that when people begin learning how to move a psiwheel, their energy goes all over the place, or it's too broad of an area to make much of an effect on the psiwheel. You'll notice that a psiwheel bobbles at first right? This is because you don't have Control and Accuracy.

To obtain more power, you have to make sure that first you have better accuracy, because if your energy is a sphere (for example), it gets weaker the farther away from the center. With accuracy, you can minimize the field of which you're trying to move, thus waste less energy and greater the power for that space. Secondly, practicing every day and meditation allows you to improve your power. I do not know if it's possibly to obtain more power, however having better control of your mind seems to have a dramatic effect.

Control is when you have a great connection with the object, however this is not the same as accuracy. Your psi will "leak" without accuracy. Control allows you to move left and right, up and down, or whatever you want. Control comes when your will, or rather focus is strong. To get better control, you'll need to meditate and practice more and complete the task that you've set out. You need to be strict about this. Saying "oh well, it didn't move" is a bad train of thought. In your mind say "I will try again". Don't let the psiwheel (or whatever) take ownership. It's just a piece of paper.

Accuracy is when you target your psi appropriately. The better your accuracy, the better control and power you'll get. However, you can't get better with accuracy if you don't have control or power. You get better accuracy by changing object size, weight, and objective type.

That's why I came up with the Psychic triangle. I don't see a need for anything else inside of it. Speed comes as a consequence of all of them together. In time anyone (I think?) can move a psiwheel under glass, or turn the pages of a book. The videos in this thread are mostly fakes, however they give a good idea on what can be done.

So what can you do after a psiwheel? I'll talk about that later.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Going beyond the Psi-Wheel...

In my previous post, I've talked about the Psychic triangle and how important it is to gain control of your mind. This is not something that can be accomplished overnight, or in a few months. With that said, moving a psiwheel can take anywhere between a few seconds to a few years depending on the person. The people that I have taught have been able to do so within minutes of practice, however don't be discouraged if it takes much longer. It's rather difficult to teach over the internet. But if you had problems, read over my previous post and that should be helpful. Again, practice meditation, clearing your mind, and even moving your thoughts around your mind. It's different but it should be helpful. Now let's talk about what happens next...

Many paths that you may pick

The path that you may choose is different from person to person and it all well depends on what your goals are. For me, I just got back into this yesterday after years of not practicing because I have someone special I want to protect and if she ever gets hurt, I'd like to heal her as well. That's impossible right? Well, it's possible but it takes a while. I'll explain the best that I can on how certain things are possible.

Psychokinesis
I don't believe in terms like Aerokinesis, or Pyrokinesis, because they all stem from the same thing, which is psychokinesis; the ability manipulate matter with our mind. So to move a cloud would be the same as moving a psiwheel. In this field, you can focus strictly on moving objects or manipulating them.

You can try....
- Moving a Psiwheel with foil, paper, different sizes, different shapes, and multiple ones at the same time.
- Moving a ping pong ball on water, or on a slick surface. If you have a good pan or something equivalent, you could spray it down with oil.
- Move different objects on water (like foil, foil boat, or anything that floats)
- Manipulating a candle. This one is rather difficult to avoid air current but you'll feel it in your mind when you can manipulate it and seeing it do as you wish will also be further proof for you.
- Moving paper on your desk, start with the least amount of friction to less. Remember, paper is full of static so if it's flat, it'll be really hard to move.
- Moving around an empty can of soda.
- Cooling or warming the temperature around you (easy to tell, your friend can also notice the wind coming off from you). This is excellent if you live in terrible climates like Canada or Mexico.
- Cooling or warming water. I've never gotten this to boil or freeze since I never had much interest in this, but it's possible to at least change it by a few degrees. This seems at least out of experience, more difficult to do than a warm or cold aura
- Moving objects with your new talent of wind. Play around with this, and see interesting results
- Levitation: Honestly, I have only been able to do this a few times by mere accident. I'm figuring this one out right now. I'd presume starting with something light? I don't mean human levitation, I'm not even sure if that's possible but very light-weight objects seems doable.
- "Healing": When you interact directly with living systems such as the cells in your body. I'm not too sure how it works exactly but it's quite easy if you're able to move a reverse psiwheel on the table. I've never been able to heal major things, just get rid of pain for others including myself and slow down my aging. For any girls in here, dysmenorrhea can be removed with this. Unfortunately I am not certain how to permanently remove it, I can only take it away when it happens, even the very high level kinds (giving birth pain type). I can elaborate more on how to do this later if requested. I've head of people being able to take away cancer and such but never have seen this in person.
- Spoon bending - This is self explanatory, I've heard of spoon bending parties which I believe was mentioned earlier in the thread. You don't need a party to do this, just do what you normally do and it should work just fine.
- Remote viewing: The ability to view things as a distance. IE: Seeing your psiwheel in your mind from the kitchen when it's in your bedroom. Some people can play with matrices and record an object or event in time with this. More on this later if requested.
- "Remote presence" I use this term loosely because I don't mean appearing in an astral plane like Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja. I mean manipulating objects without seeing them. IE: Manipulating someone else's psiwheel, even at a distance.
- Mind reading / Premonitions. It's up to you if you want to venture here. It comes second nature to anything you do, so it should come naturally if you practice other things.
- Sensing your environment / People. Just like Mind reading/premonitions, it comes naturally after enough practice.

Going beyond the basics

I ran out of room. But don't limit yourself.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join