It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Everything I've learned about telekinesis after nine months of practice, condensed into a single 10-minute guide. Essential information for beginners.

~darrylsloan

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm actually working on moving heavier objects now that after all this time I can push things. Once I can push something decently heavy I'll post it on here so everyone can see.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Wow.. just saw this vid... i know darryl and we exchanged email.. we
seem to share some ideas (baby steps, the mind game)...

Currently im following the works of "Seth" and "Robert Bruce"...
Unlocking the chakras is the way to go, i think.

[]´s
RP

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i made the psi wheel move and also i have made the ball i also have felt the energy through me but theres one problem i have no energy left nothing i try i can feel it faintly and ive been recently tired from doing it should i keep meditating or shall i just give up someone please help me

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
DaMod

is it further able to transform things at will? to boil water, to make gold out of metal etc?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello... I was searching the net on Telekinesis, and found something interesting called Biokinesis.

Biokinesis is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. If Biokinesis were mastered, wouldn't it be possible to genetically reprogram yourself? The answer, in theory, is yes. By genetically reprogramming yourself, you could become a possible super human. Anything would be possible. For example, if you were to reprogram the genes in your eyes, you could make them see further and better. You'd also be able to see motions so fast, that they would normally not be possible to see. For super human, the reprogramming process would include things like lack of pain sensing, or something like that. But there would be more to it that that! Yes, way more. It would take months for that type of evolution to take place. All the necessary things to be changed would include eyes, muscles, reflexes, nervous systems, epidemic sections, and vulnerable spots on the body (pressure points) would all have to be changed and equipped to their max. The idea is to become indestructible. Now for the more wanted part of the process. The only reason people die and get old, is because of dead and dying cells in your body. If you reprogrammed yourself to remake the cells that have died, then would you ever get old? And because you never got old, would you ever die? Supposedly, the answer is no. Yes, I'm talking about immortality. It could be achieved through this state, but no one has done it yet. Which leaves doubt that it's possible. But immortality doesn't make you invincible. So you could still die in a car accident or something.

Is this real? If it is, then can you explain how to do it? Like, explaining the steps?

home.xtra.co.nz...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am definatley going to give this the old college try (except without the binge-drinking
) I do have a question, well actually more of "what-if". Since using TK or Energy Manipulation wouldn't it also be within the realm of possibility, using the energetic bonds between atoms that you might be able to possibly re-order matter? Has anyone any thoughts on this? I know bending metals and such is an elementary and probably more of a "kinda what I mean" thing, I mean more along the lines of saying turning a can inside out type of reordering.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by djvexd]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

I've just read all of this thread up to page 10 so far, I skipped ahead to write this comment

I find this absolutely amazing, but i find it so hard.
When i Chakra Meditate, i can feel my energy in my feet and hands, i feel it like a tingle on the balls of my feet and palms of my hands.
But the thing i dont understand is the flow of energy, getting in moving to where i want it too.

I understand i need to do this before i do anything PSI.
Does anyone have any tips on this?

Thanks for your time.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yesterday, I read this entire thread to get a feel for how telekinesis works. I woke up this morning, and spun the psi wheel counter clockwise. I can't explain how great a feeling that was. Thanks DaMod, and Rob for helping us all out, this was one of the most helpful tk documents I think I've ever read.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kitaru

My response to you would be 1. Don't strain yourself 2. Don't give up. It's just like going to the gym. The first time you go, you don't lift the 100 lb weights because it would take you a week to recover from that. No, you start out small, and practice, and work your way up. Earlier in the thread, DaMod mentioned that stressing yourself too much can actually be detrimental to your development. On the second part, you have to believe in yourself. I'm no tk master, (like I said above, I just read this all yesterday) but I do know that if you ever want to master anything, including tk, it takes time, energy, patience, practice, and KNOWING that you can do it. I hope that helps! anyone else please feel free to pitch in.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi!

I recorded this video for the response of darryl´s latest achievement.
Nevermind i got a flu and my voice is kinda weird...

Nowadays, i peek a pen and it rolls almost immediately.. so i guess, in
my own way of thinking, im advancing by stimulating the energy body.... some people do this but dont credit this naming convention..

So, if you think you are stuck in TK, try OBE and Energy raising (robert
bruce is the one to check out).

Hope you guys like it....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

ok man i'm resisting this mercury retrogade to respond to your video.

Sounds like you've had some more success with OBE's eh? It is nothing short of perception expanding to say the least. Mind blowing really. It can really help train you in manipulating energy I find but i mean.. well... well for instance i'd say when on the astral plane or whatever you wanna call it, there is more energy to go around because of the density change or whatever right, thus its a lot easier to manipulate the energy.. so its kind of effective to see a sped up process of how the thoughts manifest but I don't feel it helps so much with the mechanics of sensing the environment or object intamately. I've been getting creative with my projections seeing what I can do, I think i've finaly got the materializing through walls thing down, you gotta just fade.. as if your imagining whats on the other side of the door rather then thinking "i'm going to go through this door".

Which is interesting really because I've noticed that it seems when I get out of my "bed" while projecting, it seems like i partially roll through it or the table next to it but i dont sense that.. but the second I see an object I choose to interact with, i experience it as physical because I'm choosing to interact with it and I guess thats partially my reference of how things are. This is where I'm trying to get more with TK, trying to remove that physicality reference that comes with the acknowledgement of interaction. Perhaps this is why manifestation is easy when left alone.. the conscious mind doesnt try and complicate the process by giving it physical rules. Want to try something other then a paper psi-wheel? Try a cardboard one.. if you can't get it moving but you really really have the intent, go meditate, and go back to it and see what happens, or go to bed, wake up and look at it and it might start to spin, i've had that happen a couple times.

Back when I used to work with the paper ones, i put alot of energy and alot of time into it, so even though I wasn't nearly as good as I am now, as soon as I'd get the wheel going, the next day i would just have to peek around the corner and look at it to make it move. I think the energy work does its things and aligns everything. I find it degrades with time however. I also find that if I maybe pick up the paper or the cardboard wheel, on the pen, not the needle, I can't get it to move as effectively as I did before because it seems i may have interupted a pattern.. . it might just look like a wheel sitting on a pen but on an information level, picking it up and putting it back on is like cutting out a line of code and sticking it back in a new place. It doesn't line up information-wise or atomicly or however you want to percieve it. That's just what I've noticed.

I've also noticed if you work extensively on the same psi wheel, it might try and stick to you. You'll go to place it on your pen / needle and it will keep falling off, i didn't know it was because it was attracted to my energy body. I found out when I put the plastic jug over it that I could drag it, sort of like daryl was doing there but I noticed it followed my hand like static electricity. I want to try a glass bowl if I can get one.. i have theories and I'm thinking a melted/moulded plastic jug would be so refined that its destroyed its molecular structure, making it hard for energy to transfer through... for instance... if you lift weights and tear your muscles, they aren't going to get as much effectiveness out of them. Its when you train yourself for fitness rather then size that you start to get the efficiency.

So the thought occured to me while reading a book about making molecularly crystaline structures with the mind.

So it seems to me, if working through an object like a plastic container, then perhaps it would help to put some intent to bring some order to that machine refined microscopic chaos. Instead of a straight path, the energy has a maze to navigate through to reach the energy housed in the container. I suppose it's a matter of clearing those paths and having the most efficient connection... move the object as if it were an extension of your bodily nervous system... which.. shouldn't be a hard concept to satisfy the logic /left brain mind if your belief structure agrees that everything is energy, molecules, atoms, and thus interconnected on a quantum or whatever level you choose to reference. (by my tone you can tell where I'm at, i want those belief structure filters out of me!
)

But so yeah man... thats my comment on that guy's vid as well, relayed through your comment, lol.

But yes, the energy work is amazing and it builds awareness with time. I used to feel this big energetic buzz in my hand after a certain amount of time but now it feels more gentle and extended if not limitless.

If you can, get something of a T'ai chi schedule going. I'd love to do something like that regularly. Or hell, even just dance or move around or something and feel your flow. I guess the tai chi is better though since it integrates the awareness of breathing / energy intake - output, containing it, making it vibrate higher, grounding to the earth and what not. About that actually, it's interesting how in tai chi, when they do an energy push or something like that, they make a connection from their root / dan tien area to the earth and then they from the dan tien they push the energy.. just like electricity man. I've been trying to be attentive of my grounding and polarities during TK (which I haven't done in a long time now actually).

Don't know what else to say. I ordered the book you talked about and on the site its like "order in the next 2 hours and you get 1 day shipping".. lol.. so maybe I'll get it in a couple of days, just seems synchronistic with everything happening lately. Thanks for that. I'll tell you what I think of the book.

Keep up your efforts.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I wanted to also add that it seems you can use all these "facts" or belief structures to satisfy the logic mind to a degree but I feel as if logic is an endless spiral and thus trying to satisfy it in terms of TK seems kind of futile, and I think thats whats holding me back.. clinging too much, guessing about function and "if its possible."

The universe seems dualistic in nature of that is a truth to me, 1's and 0's yin and yang, from macro to micro and symbolic... so its interesting that one side of our brain deals with logic while the other deals with imagination.. but it seems to me like imagination is the essence of creation...its limitless possibility and logic is how it is observed.. it takes a form or structure... your computer could be shooting off a bunch of 1 signals but its when you add those 0's in that you get that binary magic which is every computer process you see (programmers stop me if I am wrong).

So it seems to me that you have the essence and the manifestation of, or the observation.. the logic that tries to observe, percieve, construct or imitate the essence.. so you get the balance, this dance.. a back and forth... and it occured to me one day... "how can you logically explain imagination?" and when I think of that, I think of the golden mean, the spiral, the representation of a yin/yang (the conic spiral being my choice reference).. and I think of it like being infinitely endless.

Like in mathematics, we have all these repeating digits with no end.. so is there an end or is there?

So that says to me....

You can never satisfy logic completely.

So in that sense.. if I try to use logic to help myself overcome doubt.. well some doubt always remains.. its when I am able to let go and feel it in my heart that I get the best results.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

ok man i'm resisting this mercury retrogade to respond to your video.

Sounds like you've had some more success with OBE's eh? It is nothing short of perception expanding to say the least. Mind blowing really. It can really help train you in manipulating energy I find but i mean.. well... well for instance i'd say when on the astral plane or whatever you wanna call it, there is more energy to go around because of the density change or whatever right, thus its a lot easier to manipulate the energy.. so its kind of effective to see a sped up process of how the thoughts manifest but I don't feel it helps so much with the mechanics of sensing the environment or object intamately. I've been getting creative with my projections seeing what I can do, I think i've finaly got the materializing through walls thing down, you gotta just fade.. as if your imagining whats on the other side of the door rather then thinking "i'm going to go through this door".

Definitely. I will record a video tonight with the 3 exps I had, and put it in your thread, but le me write
this here: TK in Astral in 1,000 times stronger (if not 10x 1,000 stronger).

Lifting anything is e-a-s-y. Less effort than the psiwheel here in the illus.. ops, 'real' world.

Which is interesting really because I've noticed that it seems when I get out of my "bed" while projecting, it seems like i partially roll through it or the table next to it but i dont sense that.. but the second I see an object I choose to interact with, i experience it as physical because I'm choosing to interact with it and I guess thats partially my reference of how things are. This is where I'm trying to get more with TK, trying to remove that physicality reference that comes with the acknowledgement of interaction. Perhaps this is why manifestation is easy when left alone.. the conscious mind doesnt try and complicate the process by giving it physical rules. Want to try something other then a paper psi-wheel? Try a cardboard one.. if you can't get it moving but you really really have the intent, go meditate, and go back to it and see what happens, or go to bed, wake up and look at it and it might start to spin, i've had that happen a couple times.

"Perhaps this is why manifestation is easy when left alone.." -> thats a powerfull statement that needs
a entire post for it from you steve (or a video one if you have the pacience.. hehe)

Intent, meditation, try out... seems like this pattern is a) [intent] get surround etheric forces from earth (many psions describe this process, and i agree).. b) [meditation] this is removal of left brain interference (you are actually fighting the logic process with holistic perception from right brain, and I agree)... c) [try out] here is where things get crazy, as this is an individual process and control boxes from your perception.

Same path of discovery again... but "trying out" is diferent to everyone... i move the wheel, pen WITHOUT a thought, but we label that way because is a part of us that is doing and we cant put a finger on it...we call
SUBCONSCIOUS and leave... the left brain stops saying "THIS iS NOT real" and the object move.

Im trying to convince myself that TK is just the energetic body that reflects constructs on a very VERY calibrated left brain/right brain decision making and endures or affects by its charge, done by stupid training evey day... charge/discharge...

Back when I used to work with the paper ones, i put alot of energy and alot of time into it, so even though I wasn't nearly as good as I am now, as soon as I'd get the wheel going, the next day i would just have to peek around the corner and look at it to make it move. I think the energy work does its things and aligns everything. I find it degrades with time however. I also find that if I maybe pick up the paper or the cardboard wheel, on the pen, not the needle, I can't get it to move as effectively as I did before because it seems i may have interupted a pattern.. . it might just look like a wheel sitting on a pen but on an information level, picking it up and putting it back on is like cutting out a line of code and sticking it back in a new place. It doesn't line up information-wise or atomicly or however you want to percieve it. That's just what I've noticed.

You see? This story (as some of my own stories) reflects the charge/discharge pattern. The energetic body
naturally charges during the night... maybe the morning is the best time do practice.

Maybe, the law of atraction by repetition also influences TK... like astral projection (I will AP today... I will AP today ) every hour... just a thought.

As the degradation... you can see this on dual psiwheels... around that time of experiment, my natural ongoing charge was at the same of a single psiwheel... and when you add two, it feels like you are discharging more than the natural, so the manifestation of this is: sometimes moves both and sometimes just the left or right.

Ah, i was keeping a psiwheel to 'meter' my tk... ahaah... what a waste of energy!! it was consuming a lot that couldnt be replenished by normal (untrained) means....

I've also noticed if you work extensively on the same psi wheel, it might try and stick to you. You'll go to place it on your pen / needle and it will keep falling off, i didn't know it was because it was attracted to my energy body. I found out when I put the plastic jug over it that I could drag it, sort of like daryl was doing there but I noticed it followed my hand like static electricity. I want to try a glass bowl if I can get one.. i have theories and I'm thinking a melted/moulded plastic jug would be so refined that its destroyed its molecular structure, making it hard for energy to transfer through... for instance... if you lift weights and tear your muscles, they aren't going to get as much effectiveness out of them. Its when you train yourself for fitness rather then size that you start to get the efficiency.

Thats so unreal... how my training is diferent than this? I never got the 'atraction effect' you seems to have.. seems like our 'boxes' were build very diferently...

About the density/material.... this COULD be a left brain tactic of shield... i really WISH this is not a true pattern for all of us...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So the thought occured to me while reading a book about making molecularly crystaline structures with the mind.

So it seems to me, if working through an object like a plastic container, then perhaps it would help to put some intent to bring some order to that machine refined microscopic chaos. Instead of a straight path, the energy has a maze to navigate through to reach the energy housed in the container. I suppose it's a matter of clearing those paths and having the most efficient connection... move the object as if it were an extension of your bodily nervous system... which.. shouldn't be a hard concept to satisfy the logic /left brain mind if your belief structure agrees that everything is energy, molecules, atoms, and thus interconnected on a quantum or whatever level you choose to reference. (by my tone you can tell where I'm at, i want those belief structure filters out of me! )

Hum... i see the struggle... i fight that too... the thing is, when people talk about holographic decoding of reality, the energy vibrations and how one wave doenst interfere with others, LEADS me to REJECT the 'energy
path' like we all believe that, because of the left brain 'shize' of 'just like a river, it flows through a bed'

Interference with energy is about potencial, waves (etheric plane???)... maybe if you believe in this beleif system you are trapped.. just like you said.

But so yeah man... thats my comment on that guy's vid as well, relayed through your comment, lol.

But yes, the energy work is amazing and it builds awareness with time. I used to feel this big energetic buzz in my hand after a certain amount of time but now it feels more gentle and extended if not limitless.

If you can, get something of a T'ai chi schedule going. I'd love to do something like that regularly. Or hell, even just dance or move around or something and feel your flow. I guess the tai chi is better though since it integrates the awareness of breathing / energy intake - output, containing it, making it vibrate higher, grounding to the earth and what not. About that actually, it's interesting how in tai chi, when they do an energy push or something like that, they make a connection from their root / dan tien area to the earth and then they from the dan tien they push the energy.. just like electricity man. I've been trying to be attentive of my grounding and polarities during TK (which I haven't done in a long time now actually).

Thats VERY interesting.... im trying "tactile imaging", as you try to TK the feeling of tingling from hands/feet going inward of your body, towards the central channel of the main chackras... the subtle body is composed of 300 minor chakras, you know...

I picture myself as a universe (hehe dont laugh) with the boundaries of my body... full of little galaxies (the micro chakras) spininng... i sense the entry points of feet, hands and actually feel those galaxies spin... faster and faster... sometimes I picture a big ball in my solar plexus as the main will of me, burning and making the galaxies spin...

This, done by 10 mins, give me a great sense of 'something dislocating' clockwise, like a wind or cyclone.
Can you try that and check if these ideas can work?

Never thought about polarity... althought this could be a left brain trap trying to cope with 'reality'.

Don't know what else to say. I ordered the book you talked about and on the site its like "order in the next 2 hours and you get 1 day shipping".. lol.. so maybe I'll get it in a couple of days, just seems synchronistic with everything happening lately. Thanks for that. I'll tell you what I think of the book.

Keep up your efforts.

Great! It shows "tactile imaging" by exercises... the "galaxy" thing I just made while trying to create a routine to charge the energy body.

I will record the AP exps right way and post in 'that' thread.

Lots of info guys! Keep 'em coming...
I just hope darryl can join ATS and post here.

Thanks for sharing Cave,

[]´s
RP

[edit on 11-5-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't mean to hijack the thread but this is directed towards robertpaulsim. Replying to your video got my chakras spinning so I decided to run on with what I was saying. I made a thread about how I perceive the nature of the logic mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't know if the thread has died (I hope not) or if anyone still come by with practice updates, but I'm on day four and making progress. I have to say, practicing for 20 mins in the morning after I get up, and 20 mins before bed really helps. This thread has been such a huge help, and I am so grateful for everyone that contributed to it. All the info posted here was quite helpful. Although noone has posted here in a while, I hope everyone who was here is still working on it and keeping at it. Good luck all in your progress.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

Hey willis,

I understand your concern. You are stepping into great and new things
and almost no one (but the few people here) are there to share and
discuss.

To deal with this (and my own logical mind), try to keep a journal, like
you are the subject and the teacher.

Journals can be boring, i know that. So, you can do like CavemanDD,
darryl and me.. video tape the experiments, make your 'tutorials' and
perhaps write essays (like the site on my sig) to easy the ansiety.

I think keep a youtube is good. People like us sometimes search for
others (like how I find darryl) and great (or not!) exchange COULD
happen.

There are lot of guys like 'godsped09' who show awesome exps, but
no teachings whatsoever, no reply... get used to it. This 'masters' think
that this is a personal journey; and it is, but it dont have to.

This thread is great for historical purposes... Our struggle is recorded
here.. others can pick up and analyse this and sometimes (who knows)
a little spark can reach inside.

As many other teachers say "If helps just one person, job done."

So, get a web cam, record your experiments, thoughts.
Audio only is good too.

TK is greatly expanded with OBE and Astral projection (AP).
Like I said before, there is this lmit wich we find soon.
My current guess is the energy body, charge/discharge...

Or not. This could be another mind game.

Happy hunting!

PS: Whenever something new shows, I post here, dont worry.

RP

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just came across this, thought it would benefit this discussion:
www.code144.com...

Coral Castle just south of Miami, FL
The Secret of the Universe is the name given to the ancient knowledge of the inner workings of the universe. This includes (but is not limited to) the method by which huge megaliths can be reduced in weight and lifted, something also known to the Freemasons and the builder of Coral Castle up to the mid 1900's.

This building technique is the focus of this website, though secrets in close proximity allow for additional exotic abilities. The techniques are unknown to mainstream science and society, though they are timeless. Advanced technology is not required, only a developed understanding of the hidden properties of magnetism, aspects which remain unrecognized. The field can be manipulated with primitive means, it is merely knowing the specifics of how to do it.

Since the beginning of time this information has been held only by small numbers of people, limited to secret societies, kings, queens, and other great people going back thousands of years - rulers in Mesopotamia and beyond. These secrets are the ones that history fails to record – though they are responsible for so much.

Most recently, Edward Leedskalnin (1887 - 1951) used this knowledge to build Coral Castle, an impressive stone structure south of Miami in Florida. Not surprisingly, Coral Castle has continued to mystify modern scientists as to the method used in its construction.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by coney]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join