It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologies to ats members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I would like to apologies for the avatar that I had up for the last few days. I thought that it was fine. I got a few U2Us on the subject and people were not pleased with it. I have taken it down and it will not return. Also to the moderators, this was handled in a very professional manner. Once again my apologies.

wget

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't remember what it was, but thanks for understanding....

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
wget..
No big deal.
Water under the bridge.
Some to most of us have unknowingly made mistakes in our time here within ATS...join the club, cause brother, I know I have made a few.

Peace wget and carry on.

Your participation within this community is appreciated. Look forward toreading your posts and comments in the future.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well we all make mistakes dont worry.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for being so understanding.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hey wget!

I appreciate you obviously being very mature about the mod decision. I didn't see your avatar, but I guess they decided something in appropriate.

Thank you for being accepting of the decision and not causing drama!

kudos to you-dos!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hey! same thing hapenned to me when I used my avatar from a few GTA3/VC forums I go on from time to time. I was just asked nicely to change it and there was no fuss. I don't think you need to feel bad about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Bugger ! - I missed it !!!
(I miss all the fun
)

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Right after doing so you bought a text color and background to hide your username.

While doing so did you not see this warning in the membercenter:
Please be aware that colors determined to be too bright or hard on the eyes may be subject to modification by forum staff without refund. Also, your text color cannot be designed to hide your username.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
the problem there was once i bought the background color and realised what it did i didn't have enouch point to buy another color or get my old one back. now I'm just out of the points

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wget
the problem there was once i bought the background color and realised what it did i didn't have enouch point to buy another color or get my old one back. now I'm just out of the points

Looks like admin helped ya out.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
so what was started out as an honest mistake and apology has now turned into a bust my a$$ .
I don't see how this is that professional.
loosing kudos FAST

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by wget]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wget
so what was started out as an honest mistake and apology has now turned into a bust my a$$ .
I don't see how this is that professional.
loosing kudos FAST

Here have one of mine.

That professional enough for ya?

Chill out.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
hey, accidents happen. it's no big deal. you'll EASILY gain those points back in no time. trust me on that one. and, we're all understanding people here.

i never did see your avatar, or i never noticed anything inappropriate about it, but it was very kind of you to apologize to everyone in general.

and as RANT said, chill out.

new topics

top topics

join