It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

men in black are real and in the hood!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i got wet twice. your right, i wasn't even on this world no more let alone able to discern whether or not anything i was seeing was real. if a ufo came and landed on my lawn, i'd probably think it was a pizza guy.

But i do shamanic substances and getting wet isn't no thing.

i dont think OP would have been tripping because there is no substance i know that would cause a group of people to obey something that isn't there, as that would be mass trippin, and i've never heard of such things.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfriend
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

It couldn't of been heat lightening(I made the mistake that it was heat thunder as well)because that's when there's lightening but no sound, but it sounded like there was dog fighting.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by Dragonfriend]

Well, I don't agree with you on this. I have lived in the city, and the country, and sometimes even during the day you can hear the heat lightening before you even see it. Way off in the distance.

So how close were the lights you saw?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sounds like standard Grey activity to me. I think that you think you are telling the truth. The Greys will install a cover story for you to remember after they pick you up and give you a hot grey injection( a hot semi liquid injection that alters your DNA). They have been doing this for years and it needs to stop. My friend Dr. Rufus Red knows how to treat it but he can only see so many people in a day.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
50 Cent is a men in Black.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

Alters the DNA how? Pardon my question or if I am a bit skeptical

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:54 AM