Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

men in black are real and in the hood!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
First and foremost i want to let you know i am from the hood from fifty cents old neighborhood I am not a farmer a schizo or paranoid delusional .
with that being said a few years ago a group of friends and I were standing outside on a nice summer night when what sounded like an aerial dogfight was taking place and strange bluish green flashes of light could be seen at about the same time this began a red ford arrived and two slim white men got out of the car and asked what we are doing I replied you dont hear that they said hear what an immediately the strange events stopped they then told me to go inside and I complied without question during there visit they i not produce any badge had no radio or lights and did not have the look or feel of law enforcement we also were not causing any trouble because we were all on our block and were not loud it was a long time before I really understood what happened these beings or people manipulated my perception and made me go inside without questioning what we did wrong .
I ask if anyone has had a similar experience in a highly populated city and also just to let you know they were not wearing black and never identified themselves and never accused questioned us of or about a crime or any other infraction of the law any questions are welcomed and i swear this story is true!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by da guardian

Difficult case... Since they changed your perception, maybe they made you think, this all happened and is true.

We will never find an answer, until you are re-programed, I fear.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
never had anything like that happen but it sounds like an interesting story, can you give more details?

what time was it, approx.
how much of the sky could you see?
how many of you were there?
had you taken any mind altering substances?
do you remember anything about these guys except that they were skinny and white?
why would you assume you'ld done something wrong?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i am inclined to believe you, cause a few months ago, my friend, lets call him j, who is from Southside Jamaica too, told me this exact story, but he never mentioned the MIB. He said he heard what sounded like lightning blasts and saw greenish lights in the sky. He attributed it to Sour Diesel.

i know, from traveling and the company i keep, that in many "hoods" if you will, strange things have been known to take place. The stories i've heard come from crackheads (which makes it harder to discern the truth) from residents, gangbangers, from dealers and a couple really interesting accounts from a pair of Chicago rooftop lookouts.

Theres a treasure trove of paranormal info going round the hoods of USA. in fact, when you hang out and talk to people in these areas, you realize that its basically an ATS in physical form. All kinds of discussions, from UFO, to supernatural, to economic and nWo type stuff.

In RL, these are the places i generally gravitate to, and i'll tell you what, the things discussed there would never bee discussed in the burbs. There isn't the forum, whereas in the hood, go to the barbershop, or sit on the stoop, and you'll find all kinds of things out.

The only place in the burbs for this is the benches outside the grocery store.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sour diesel is good 8), but trainwreck and OG kush are so much more delicious. Don't even get me started on northern lights, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh man, you bring up the lights. You had to go there. Them northern lights have had people seeing the northern lights many a night
Man, you just had to go there.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I would love to hear more of the story and I also would like to know more details such as...

1. You had a few people with you and nobody had a cell with a cam?
2. What time did this happen?
3. Any other witnesses out side of your immediate group? neighbor etc?
4. What part of the country is this? West Coast, East Coast, North, South?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

i can tell you he's in Jaimaica, Queens. In New York. i've read a few of your posts before, you seem knowledgeable my ? to you is this common in NYC? i've never heard of sightings in NYC prior to my friend j, and he thinks its cause he was toasted.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Toasted!!!
Well that could explain a lot

:bnghd:

[edit on 5-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by da guardian
a few years ago a group of friends and I were standing outside on a nice summer night when what sounded like an aerial dogfight was taking place and strange bluish green flashes of light could be seen

Do you recall exactly what year this might have been? What the weather was like? Could it have been heat thunder or something of the like?

Have you tried looking up weather for that day, and if anything was reported on the news?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I like Dan Akyroyd's story about his MIB encounter

Most of these stories seemed to fade away since the 1960's but there seems to be many new reports of MIB's

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by The Truth Project]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

It couldn't of been heat lightening(I made the mistake that it was heat thunder as well)because that's when there's lightening but no sound, but it sounded like there was dog fighting.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by Dragonfriend]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Truth Project

Good point he had a very interesting story also how the fiances fell out of the deal he was working also a very good point to investigate.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the Air Force uses lasers in dogfight training. Over the thumb of Michigan we see them all the time. Really cool when they go thru the clouds.

mikell

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I honestly couldn't understand your story because there were no periods, capital letters, commas, etc. I don't know when one sentence ended and another one began.

I'm not trying to sound rude, I just would like to be able to read your interesting account of the MIB. Please, if trying to convey a story do so in a way that everyone can clearly understand it. Thank you.

(If possible, please go back and edit it so that I can understand it.)

[edit on 2/5/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Did y'all feel like you wanted to 'crap' in your pants? If not, then they are nothing to worry about. The 'real ones' make y'all feel really frightened. Other than that their attire varies. Some are nice enough to produce an 'I.D.'

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ta add a bit I drive thru Benton Harbor several times a day . Today February 5th 2009 Santa Claus was walking across the street. Just to prove you never know what your going to see in the hood. Coat ,hat . beard the whole thing about 11 AM this morning!!! There's a school bus driver that dresses in a 3 piece suit everyday and a boxer that is in tight shorts and nothing else no matter the weather and you want me to think 2 guys in black suits are a bit odd!!! You need to get out more often.

mikell

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey Da Guardian, I here ya

You knew your mind was messed with and thats the truth.
I don't reckon you would just do what ever you were told to by just ole any guy that parks up.

If anyone knew anything about drugs, there are only certain substances which makes a man see things which aint there, drink aint one and neither is chronic ok. To much pipe and you be seeing little midgets allright, runnin' all over. Blows put you to sleep. If you gettin' wet well then you aint even here to see anything, so.

So, were you trippin? I don't think so, honest. I think you are sincere in your story but you won't be belived unless more folks come up with their own story. There is so much mad, crazy, unbelivable, aint nobody gonna belive this! # goin' on in this world, your story makes perfect sense, thank you for telling it.

Good luck,

MajikWand.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join