It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The usual lunch chips and goujons with a side of UFO's??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hello all,

I've been on this site for a long enough period but i rarely make posts or threads so nobody will know me but please don't treat me as a noob. I'm the type to sit in the background and read since I believe I do not know enough on most subjects to comment. I don't want to be one of those random people that say something stupid or act like they know what they're talking about. Anyway on with the story.
I was walking downtown today with my friend from school for lunch. We stopped into our usual place and i got my usual chips and chicken goujons
anyway after we finish there we always go down to the shop. The first thing I always do is read the headlines on the newspapers. One caught my eye today..."7 UFO's seen over Ireland" now I didn't read into this because I didn't have enough time because I had to get back to school or I'd be late but basically what I did read told me that a family saw "seven ufo's fly in a line" and they believed an "Alien Invasion" was upon us. I should've bought a copy of the newspaper
I will try get my hands on one tomorrow. I looked up the newspaper's site www.thestar.ie... and the page appears to be blank. I find this odd maybe it's been covered up?? I noticed there's an increase in UFO threads lately and I looked up Ufo threads on Ireland on this site and there wasn't many. Ireland is known for drunks, leprechans and eh fighting lol not UFO's so I treated this as strange.

I Hope you all enjoyed my posts,
My Sincerest Apologies if someone posted this and I missed it

Destroyed

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Clicked on your link, and yep it's a blank page.

Seems it is under construction. But from a little further checking, I found this.

The Irish Daily Star (formerly known simply as The Star) is a tabloid newspaper published in Ireland by Independent Star Limited. It was first published on 29 February 1988. Nominally it is the Irish version of the UK tabloid Daily Star. It does however contain more Irish content than any similar Irish editions of the UK national newspapers. Its slogan is "Better... because we're Irish." The newspaper has made a name for itself in coverage of crime, with often sensational coverage. It also focuses on celebrity matters, and has a large sports section. Since 2003, a Sunday edition has been published, as Irish Daily Star Sunday. Independent Star Limited is a joint venture between Richard Desmond's UK based Express Newspapers Limited, which owns the British Daily Star, and Irish news magnate Sir Anthony O'Reilly's Independent News and Media. The newspaper's offices are located in Terenure in Dublin 6W and they employ around 100 full-time staff. The controlling editor of the paper is Ger Colleran.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems it's a tabloid newspaper, so I wouldn't think the article holds much water.

new topics

join