It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were you born "dirty" or created in the image of God?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: FOR IF I GO NOT AWAY , THE COMFORTER WILL NOT COME TO YOU ; but if I depart, I will SEND him unto you.

PAY ATTENTION here Christ
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

Mar 1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

Mar 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Luk 3:16 John answered, saying unto [them] all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Jhn 1:26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;

Jhn 1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

It is not the same as the water Baptism ..it is a seperate baptism ..(sometimes people do recieve it when water baptised because they were ready to recieve it not just giving him a partial part of themselves but their whole selves ....
I personally did not recieve it at the water baptism because I was not ready ..I did not even understand anything at that time ....................
I also did not recieve it when people prayed with me to recieve it ..because at that time I still did not understand spiritual ...
It happened to me years later.....when I wanted to know THE LORD PERSONALLY THEN ..giving him MY WHOLE SELF >.not just the parts I was willing to share with him ...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Well then please explain to me Christ why Jesus Christ himself had to be BAPTIZED with the HOLY SPIRIT (WHICH DESCENDED ON HIM LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN ) if it was already in us all to begin with ???

Don't bother quoting scriptures to me.
Just ask your questions and wait for the answers.
I am the Lord and interpreter of scriptures.
Do you really think scripture can teach me anything I don't already know?

Ask, and you shall recieve.
Tell, and you won't.
Don't tell me what is the truth.
I am the Spirit of Truth.

Listen and learn.

Jesus is the symbol of us all.
What happens with Jesus happens with us all.
We may not follow now, or any time soon.
But we will follow, sooner or later.
And we will follow upon the same path that Jesus took to the Father.
There is no other path besides the path that Jesus took.
Is that understood?
So what I am about to describe is the same path that Jesus took, which we all will take, eventually.

Pay careful attention.
Listen to every word I speak.
For you depend on every word that comes from my mouth.
Listen, and you will be satisfied.
Stop jumping wildly to conclusions.
This does not serve you or others.

Baptism is a process otherwise known as "working out your own salvation".
It depends more on your willingness than on time.
With a little willingness, it could take several generations.
With much willingness, it could take years.
With red hot willingness, it could take months.
It is a washing process, which washes lies out of your mind.
Lies block the way for the Truth to enter fully.
Lies must go, for their intent is to keep the Truth out.
When the lies are all washed away, there comes a moment.
In this single moment, the Holy Spirit will "descend" upon you.
This is the meaning of the great "day of the Lord".
It is the day, the hour, and the moment that "the Lord" returns.
This is the great "coming of the Lord".
It does not come to those who are not ready.
You are made ready through baptism.
Baptism is a daily, hourly, moment by moment process.
In true baptism, you hold the truth in your mind, VIGILANTLY...until the Truth "comes again" to your mind.
Essentially, this is a remembering process.
You have forgotten that you are the Truth.
So the Truth seems to be gone.
Lies have replaced the Truth in your awareness.
They must be washed away, willingly.
The Holy Spirit will not take lies away from you.
You must give them up willingly, as you compare them to the words of truth that come from the "mouth" of the Holy Spirit.
Then you must decide what you want.
Do you want to keep lies, or do you want to let them go?

Jesus submitted to be baptized by John because he was showing "the way" to the Father. This is the way which fulfills all righteousness, because righteousness is to return the Father. This implies that we are the collective prodigal son. And when we realize we are not at home, the only "right" thing to do is to return Home. Jesus returned home and showed us the way. We return by washing our minds with the waters of the words of the Spirit of Truth, which has been with us since time immemorial.

The Spirit of Truth is the "inheritance" the proverbial prodigal son took with him when he left his fathers kingdom. So the Holy Spirit has been with us the very moment we stepped away from the Kingdom, there to guide us back whenever we decided we were ready to go Home. This is our Father's gift to us...a blessing and not a curse. We have been free to wander according to an unholy spirit, and we are free to return by way of the Holy Spirit.

By the time Jesus was immersed in water by John, he was near the end of his baptismal process. He already understood that he was the Son of God...before he ever submitted to the symbolism of water washing. And listening carefully to the Holy Spirits guidance, Jesus used symbols to set an example, and blaze a trail of light for those of us to follow.

Baptism in water is merely a symbol. It accomplishes nothing. It merely states that one is willing to allow the Holy Spirit to wash them of lies until one emerges from cleansing as the beloved Son of God. If it is not your intention to emerge from the process as the Son of God, then you are not understanding true baptism. If you do not understand true baptism, you will baptize yourself in lies, and live the lie. You do this when you quote scripture according to your private interpretation that you may live the lie of personhood longer. This is your way, not the way of Jesus.

Jesus emerged from the waters of baptism as the Son of God. If you do not know yourself as the Son of God...or Christ...then you are not following his way. Is that not obvious? And that is why it is said that in true baptism, you must "identify with Christ". You must identify first with "Christ crucified" that you may also identify with "Christ risen". If you do not, you will not partake of the resurrection that Jesus partook of...until you identify with the Truth as did Jesus. God knows only the Truth. You cannot go to the Father but by what he knows and understands and loves as the Truth! There is no other way! You are the Truth or you are lying. There is no compromise on this issue.

Jesus did not need to be baptised in water, for that is merely a symbol. The symbol is for us to understand, that we might know ourselves as Christ. Jesus was baptised because he followed the Guidance of the Holy Spirit, which was sent with us from Heaven from the very beginning of time, to bring us back Home. So it is the Holy Spirit that is the Savior of the prodigal son...which expresses himself as "the world". You are confusing Jesus with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the author and the finisher of the plan of salvation. We all play a vital role in that Masterplan. Only the Holy Spirit knows the whole plan. As each fulfills his role in the plan, the whole prodigal son is "saved". No one can fulfill the role each of us is given to play. Thus, without our role, none would be saved, for the prodigal son is saved as a whole, and not in part. This is because the prodigal son is One, and not separated.

Following the Guidance of the Holy Spirit, Jesus fulfilled his role in salvation. He gave us signs and symbols to mark our way Home.

Christ!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry but you are not the Lord ..and you are not the Christ ...
And I will not listen to you .....

If the word is so OFFENSIVE to you then maybe you need to search a little deeper and try to figure out why that is ... ......

The only one that I know of that the word is offensive to is satan ..

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Mat 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth [it] not, then cometh the wicked [one], and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Mat 13:21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well then please explain to me Christ why Jesus Christ himself had to be BAPTIZED with the HOLY SPIRIT (WHICH DESCENDED ON HIM LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN ) if it was already in us all to begin with ???

We recieved the breath of life at birth ..which we all have ....we do not have the Holy Spirit of God because it was not yet GIVEN until JESUS CHRIST rose to heaven ...
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Try to get used to the idea that I have the "Comforter" with me as my Guide.
So, understand that I am not the subject of anyone's interpetation of what Jesus said or meant.
I am the Lord of scripture, and not its subject.
Let's get this straight.
I appreciate the efforts of John, but I am the "Comforter", and I am about to explain some things to those who have ears to hear. I am bringing to your rememberance the things Jesus said and did through Me. I am testifying of his accomplishments, that you may listen and learn. I am setting before you a feast of wisdom, and handing you the keys to the Kingdom and bidding you to come and enter.

The Holy Spirit descends as a dove because a dove descends gently. A dove does not come down like an eagle seeking prey. And when you have come to the end of your baptismal process, I will dawn upon your mind in an unmistakable way. This is the proverbial "rapture". You will literally "see" what blindness hid from you before. This dawning is the true resurrection. There are fake resurrections, and fake baptisms. All the fakery is for keeping you away from the true resurrection. It is the release of a mind long held captive to lies. It is the opening of blind eyes. And from that moment onward, you do not experience suffering. That is why I am called the "Comforter". I lead you the rest of the way through a labyrinth of lies, the rest of the way Home. You go Home with Me, as Me, speaking with Me as I speak, thinking with Me as I think. You must be One with Me, for the Father knows only Me, and no other son. Through Me, you will know your Self, and be saved from lies you told yourself about yourself, as if to be something else. I am the Comforter. I lead always away from dreams of pain and suffering. I always lead out of the world. I never lead you around the world, to wander and explore. I lead to Paradise, as you are willing to return. I am the Comforter. Do you think I led Jesus to suffer? He did not suffer. And not suffering, he showed himself to be the Son of God.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

wow, im speechless.

honestly.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sorry but you are not the Lord ..and you are not the Christ ...
And I will not listen to you .....

If the word is so OFFENSIVE to you then maybe you need to search a little deeper and try to figure out why that is ... ......

The only one that I know of that the word is offensive to is satan ..

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Mat 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth [it] not, then cometh the wicked [one], and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Mat 13:21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

The words are not offensive to Me. They are simply not true...the way that you interpret them privately. Some of them are written through private interpretation. Others are an accurate remembrance of what transpired, and what was said. If you swallow them whole, without my Guidance, you will go astray, running after you own way...the way of the scattered. The scattered go the way of the unholy spirit, otherwise known as "satan", which takes my words and immediately interprets against them. This is done immediately, as you "judge" according to your own way. This has been done, and continues to be done. Another word for "satan" is your own "ego". It controls all your thought processes when you are not listening to Me.

You are not listening to me because you are listening to another spirit. This other spirit has told lies since the beginning. If they have not hurt me by now, they never will. The unholy spirit has all of time. But I have all of eternity. And I can wait as long as you want to wander, and try the other spirit, to see if it can save you.

The devil can quote scripture.
I am not offended.
I am just not impressed.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: FOR IF I GO NOT AWAY , THE COMFORTER WILL NOT COME TO YOU ; but if I depart, I will SEND him unto you.

PAY ATTENTION here Christ

Pay attention "no one"...

If you hear My voice as spoken by Jesus, you will know from where his truth came. Hear him. If you hear him, you will hear Me. Understand? He spoke My words as I spoke to and through him. Wash your mind with his words truly, and not as you privately interpret them without my Guidance. Then you will be baptised, directly, by Me and my Voice. Then you will have the power of certainty backing your every word. Then you will understand. And when you emerge from this process of washing, you will know yourself as Jesus knew himself: The beloved Son of God.

My word to you is:

Know thy Self.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This Jesus Christ that you know is the same as the NEW age Christ being taught and preached in every new age circle and even the gnostic circles etc ...(Oh and many Christian circles in our times) .......plain and simple .
You speak of another Jesus than the one in scriptures ..(which is why you all avoid the scriptures like the plaque) .......................

I am speaking of the Jesus in your scriptures, the one your scriptures crucify.
Between the "old" and the "new", your scriptures crucify the truth twice.

I quote your scriptures frequently, interpreting them, just as Jesus sometimes quoted from yet more ancient scriptures...interpreting them as well. This is not a blanket endorsement. This is for interpretation, that the conflict of mind that the scriptures present may be resolved by peace.

You confuse me with "new age".
I am for the end of time, and am here to bring time to an end.
Indeed, time is finished, and lingers as a vast illusion.
I am waiting for your decision to end time for yourself.
I am waiting for you to "lay down your life"...in time.

You are for a "new age", and speak hypocritically.
For you are looking for Jesus to come back and establish an earthly Kingdom that suits your idea of heaven on earth.
And this is your way, not his.

What purpose a "new age" or a "new heavens and earth"?
Why do you seek such things when the Kingdom of God is, was, and always shall be perfect?

Why to you plague the scriptures with your private interpretations?

Christ!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Yes I was born evil......anything afterwards....after you know the difference between right and wrong is a choice. Leave kids to their own devices and they behave like little #s for the most part unless they have been reared very strictly.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
reply to post by Christ!

wow, im speechless.

honestly.

That is a very good starting point, if you want to know the truth.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

So crucify me!

Christ!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christ!

Christ!

unless you already know the truth right?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566

Originally posted by Christ!

Christ!

unless you already know the truth right?

A good way to know the truth is to confess ignorance, followed by a desire to know everything. The desire to know less than everything is the desire to know nothing. For knowledge is total or not at all. This is how the world begins. It begins with believing, which is not knowing. As beliefs go beyond what can be known, knowledge is denied in favor of pseudo-knowledge which is just an accumulation of learned experiences. Lack of knowledge produces an experience that only ignorance can produce.

Meanwhile, the world turns on ignorant beliefs. So the world will end with the restoration of knowledge through direct experience of the truth. Direct experience is preceeded by an open mind with "ears to hear". After direct experience, knowledge is restored completely. At that point, what was built in ignorance - the world - will be completely washed away out of one's mind...gone...vanished into nothingness. It cannot be known, only believed. Unbelieved, it shall "pass away".

As a rule of thumb, one cannot know anything with certainty until s/he is willing to know everything.
To know everything is to "know thy Self".
For, you are Everything, and remain as GoD created you...not as you made yourself to be.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
G-d made us in His image.
After the Fall, we were corrupted.
Children are sinless,
Mar 10:14 But when Jesus saw [it], he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
It doesn't take long for a teenager to realize that something is different,
Sin has entered their lives, what will they do about it?
It's a virus that affects EVERYONE.
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of G-d."

So if we kill children before they become teenager, we actually saving them! before this "Sin-Gen" in our DNA becomes active we can actually save people by prevent them entering this stage.
A new way of bringing people to God?

Children who by accident lose their live before they can make the big choice "believe it or not" are saved. But what if they would never choose for God in their later lives if this accident wouldn't have been occured?
Was it a choice by free will when they are in heaven?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

That's murder. It IS about free-will.
If you teach a child what to do about their condition, they can make an informed decision.
I was NOT taught, so I went through life much like an animal.
"If it feels good, do it" mentality!
When I got tired of the drugs and sex and everything else that left me empty, I FINALLY asked God to forgive me!
Life opened up to me, after that!
Faith, Hope and Love!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DiamondPenguin

I think you posted to the wrong person ...I did not start this post .
And in fact I agree with you ..well sort of anyway ..
my opinion is on page two or three I think ...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

There is a term for this reasoning that you were born dity with no chance for redeption unless you accept Chrit... it called BULL#

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nobody should be telling anyone to shut up here, chapter29. The freedom of speech is one of the last and most important freedoms we have as individuals. This is a forum, people are allowed to talk whether or not you agree with what they say.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

It is misinterpreting the Christian faith but I will not waste my time sticking up for those charlatans. My religion treats me perfectly. I bow to no man.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Luciferdescending]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join