It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media/news (MSM) Are they making obama a messianic messenger/Symbol or something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I grabbed this image randomly online... and the image i used for Omama was on the AOL.com homepage. i am sure there are others like this one.

Anyone else notice lately that these images of Obama have that circle behind his head most of the time when the media shows him on TV?

Just curious if anyone else has noticed.

Ive read posts that the media has been making him look like this but they are just making it completely obvious now...

please leave your thoughts... thanks.

MODS if i posted in the wrong area. please move/remove.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by ugie1028]

[edit on 6-2-2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yep seems like Obama can do no wrong with the media. Ive heard nothing bad of his picks and their tax evasion scandals, or anything bad about Obama for that matter on the news lately. Although I don't really watch the news much anymore.

I remember seeing these two though.

timm84.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatIveSeen

i saw those both as well, i wonder how many are out there...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have also noticed this. WTH? Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when they look at his eyes. I can't seem to make eye contact for more than a second or two.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I have also noticed this. WTH? Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when they look at his eyes. I can't seem to make eye contact for more than a second or two.

ive noticed it before, never thought of making a case out of it till now...

first time, (ok, fluke)

second time (ok, coincidence)

third time (ok, somethings fishy)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

You are just falling for his Jedi mind tricks.

Look at my holy boogers

Seriously though, Obama has been made up to such a stature just to push policies (bailouts, gun control, global warming taxes) which a normal politician would have a lot of trouble with.

We all know politicians lie and are bought off. But the media has been banking on that people won't notice Obama's lying side nor the fact he has been bought off also if he were made to look like another messiah.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I forgot about the Immaculate Michelle....

The media has been trying very very hard with this.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think you guys are just looking too into the pictures thing, But I do agree that the Media holds Obama to a lower standard than any other politician, but lately I have noticed them calming down on that, specifically CNN's Anderson Cooper, and Cambell Brown. But MSNBC will never take Obama off of their pedastool.

I guess MSNBC is the new Fox news when it comes to the president and Fox News is the old MSNBC.

[edit on 2/8/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Imagine my shock!

You can find similar pictures of other politicians as well, but it does seem to be getting ramped up with Obama. Of course it’s done on purpose, for the subliminal effect, and the asleep sheep absorb it all without so much as a blink.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Its just an observation guys... as i said...

first time, is coincidence, second time its (fishy) and a third time (ok somethings not right)

Maybee these pictures are telling a bigger story... of the ones who are in charge above obama, that they CHOOSE who is the leader, and we just follow their under the radar messaging.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ha. I've seen a thread on here sometime ago that these teachers were making their students say the Pledge of Allegiance to a big screen picture of Obama instead of are flag.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by livelovelaugh
ha. I've seen a thread on here sometime ago that these teachers were making their students say the Pledge of Allegiance to a big screen picture of Obama instead of are flag.

HAHA i remember that post!

thanks for the replies!

top topics

join