It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Obama Haters, Just an Alleged Con Job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

No Obama Haters, Just an Alleged Con Job.

www.truecrimereport.com

The story broke right around inauguration time: a middle-aged white woman was on her way to Washington DC to witness the swearing-in of the 44th president when racist miscreants torched her home -- most likely because she supported the President. At least that was what she wanted folks to believe. Well... Pamela Graf's story has come apart at the seams.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It turns out she is now a suspect of arson. It looks like she probably burned it down herself. I'd suspect we see a lot more of this sort of thing if things start going south for Obama. The media and Obama supporters will find some way to portray him as the victim. We already saw a little of that with the Tom Dachelle story. Instead of going after Obama for is choices, they turned him in to the victim of a harsh vetting process and blood thirsty Republicans.

www.truecrimereport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Cio88]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow lol. For some reason this story is funny to me. I wonder if she had a history of mental illness?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1hope
Wow lol. For some reason this story is funny to me. I wonder if she had a history of mental illness?

Most liberals do!

Anyway, I'm not surprised one bit by this story. This sort of thing happens all the time with the left. They lie, cheat, and steal all the while blaming everyone else for their corruption and failure. Just look at the current batch of thugs in the House and Senate...not to mention the White House. We now have the most corrupt government in the nations history and the rotten SOB's will most likely get away with it all.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Originally posted by 1hope

Most liberals do!

Anyway, I'm not surprised one bit by this story. This sort of thing happens all the time with the left. They lie, cheat, and steal all the while blaming everyone else for their corruption and failure. Just look at the current batch of thugs in the House and Senate...not to mention the White House. We now have the most corrupt government in the nations history and the rotten SOB's will most likely get away with it all.

come on,,, u can't be serious

have you heard of karl rove
please don't act as if the right is so innocent

what was it 939,,, the amount of lies bush made

they're all dirty,, the whole lot minus ron paul and dennis kucinich

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Anyway, I'm not surprised one bit by this story. This sort of thing happens all the time with the left.

Yeah, it happens all the time with the left and never, ever in a million years would someone on the right do something like this.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by itmg

If I'm not mistaken, that one was faked too. There's a thread around here about it somewhere.

Edit: That was your point wasn't it.. After I thought about for a minute I realized that I may have misread what you wrote. Oops!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What about the McCain supporter who claimed she was beaten bloody by black guys for wearing a McCain T-shirt? Turned out the bruises were self-inflicted and she confessed. She was clearly unbalanced.

There are nut jobs on both sides of the fence.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

There are nut jobs on both sides of the fence.

Including our politicians.

People are idiots doing this kind of thing. Some love to play the victim so much they will make a false claim to justify it.

join