It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Leadership:Graham Says Obama Is 'AWOL' on Stimulus Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Graham stands up to the almighty.

"This process stinks," Graham told FOX News, before repeating a lot of his criticisms on the Senate floor. "We're making this up as we go and it is a waste of money. It is a broken process, and the president, as far as I'm concerned, has been AWOL on providing leadership on something as important as this."

"Scaring people is not leadership. Writing an editorial that if you don't pass this bad bill we're going to have disaster -- we've had enough presidents trying to scare people to make bad decisions," Graham said. "I like President Obama, but he is not leading. Having lunch is not leading ... and doing TV interviews is not leading."

I am glad that Graham finally said what many have been thinking. Personally, I found Obama's recent little press junket and open shirt interviews to be contrived and condescending. HIs op ed piece was ludicrous and out of line for a sitting president. His immediate sense of urgency is troubling. He is shutting the nation out in regards to this stimulus package and those supporting it in the polls are dwindling day by day.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Obama is clueless on economics and he has surrounded himself with people who helped CAUSE this problem.

His latest plea is taken straight from the Bush playbook

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

join