It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by farther84
Unfotunately the child had been found squashed under the heavy mattrus in her crib and had subsiquently died.

Wow, Very interesting story. So you're saying that a ghost possibly put the baby under the bed? Dosn't that go against the whole belief that ghost cant kill people. I mean i'm sure they can influence people to hurt themselves or hurt other people but i've never heard of a ghost just himself killing someone without using a person as a medium.

Originally posted by JediK
Ask the Ouija board when the next terrorist attack will be...

Ask if it will be nuclear attack - Y or N.

See what it says.

I will ask this if i do it again.

Originally posted by Amaxium
#2 Regarding your quote above. If you are not at least spiritually aware in some way shape or form (whether it be Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, etc...) why would you think it would work for you? What is your underlying reason? To prove spirituality does not exist or interact the way others claim?

In response to #2 so your implying that if an atheist used the ouija board nothing would happen because they have no spiritual sense? Also im just out here trying to do this because i want to see if ghost and the sort are real. There will always be people telling me they do and there's always people saying it doesn't. Those people who say that it is true know because they have experienced it and that's all i'm trying to do. I'm not out to talk to Satan but i at least want some proof of the supernatural.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by mischief2013]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This one goes out to others out there more experienced. Have you ever experienced the presence of the "big yellow eye"?

can you further elaborate on this big yellow eye and what you have experienced?

Originally posted by sueloujo

You could actually feel the difference and we all took our fingers off one by one and it still worked.

So you're saying while you were doing this you took your fingers off and it still went moving by itself??

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have some advice. Don't waste your time on that mumbo-jumbo crap. It's just a bunch of Dungeons and Dragons nerd time wasting just like Wicca that someone else suggested.Black witch, white witch who cares....a witch is a witch. neither one can do anything. I have watched them and all they do is talk weird, dress weird and are anti-social which (to the rest of the world) makes them weird. They are a group of outcasts that the rest of the world doesn't want so they get together in covens because 'misery loves company'. They have never done ANYTHING magickal or otherwise in my presence and just like the Ouija Board you are once again asked to just believe what someone says thus falling for their lies. Only a sucker would be a witch or play with the Ouija cause one is fake and the other is cardboard or wood (which is at least useful for starting a fire).....wait, witches are good for fire too I hear, never mind. My point is, don't waste time on either one is just a cult and the other is a game and nothing more. The Ouija has been disproved how many times and people are still suckers. Oh yeah, you can bet someone will come on here after I get finished and try to abolish all of my aforementioned statements but just notice one thing...IT WILL STILL BE JUST ANOTHER STORY (one out of millions of deceivers). Get video proof with a demon doing something, anything at all then upload it on here or shut up.As for witches, don't put a spell on me because you're mad at me, remember that comes back on you 3 fold LOL , how convenient the ONE thing that you can do to prove you are for real and there's a natural law preventing you from displaying this supposed power -X3.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
reply to post by sueloujo

You and your friends might have used an unsteady table that someone hit accidentally causing the glass to fly around and knock down the letters? Depending on the weight of the glass and spacing of the letters on the board.

I wasnt asking if this happened...it did. I am a very logical person normally and didnt believe in it to begin with. We used a very solid table and nobody knocked the glass or I would have been the first to point this out. It happened very quickley almost like it was sweeping around the table to ensure every letter dropped.
I have never tried again because the whole thing goes against the grain of my logical mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mischief2013

This one goes out to others out there more experienced. Have you ever experienced the presence of the "big yellow eye"? I have seen it, felt it's presence, and it has looked into my soul. I have never been the same since. This is not the presence which has scared me most though, there are others, far worse.

can you further elaborate on this big yellow eye and what you have experienced?

Originally posted by sueloujo

Anyone that believes Ouija boards work wanna tell me maybe why this didnt work?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by mischief2013]

You could actually feel the difference and we all took our fingers off one by one and it still worked. Maybe we were lucky that we got a spirit that didnt harm us and maybe that was because we did take it seriously and didnt joke around after that.

So you're saying while you were doing this you took your fingers off and it still went moving by itself?? And thats good that u weren't harmed during your encounter.

We took our fingers off one by one but the other three were still on it. It was to see if any of us were pushing it. A few of us didnt believe you see.
What I will say is that it moved stronger always when my brothers girlfriend was on it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

Well I see this was a post from yesterday so maybe it's too late, but if you want to end up like the lady on the video in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

at least do so with your eyes wide open. And stay in the light.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

The Ouija board is a very basic tool for communicating with the discarnate, who have passed over into the afterlife. The people using the Ouija board are connecting their minds with another dimension, and the glass or pointer is directed using the collective mind which causes the limbs to move it.

With the occult and Ouija boards, there is the ever present danger of attracting a dark or evil discarnate entity, and if they are stronger than you, they can attach themselves to you and make you do things which you don’t want to; and this can last for the rest of your life. I know because I have seen examples of this with my own eyes.

Hoping to get something spooky or frightening from a Ouija board could land you with unimaginable and long lasting horrors, and it may prove to be a disaster waiting to happen.

There are many ways of communicating with people in the Spirit World, and much better than the Ouija board, which is like trying to send a text message with blackboard & chalk; but if your sole reason is to get horrific results, then I would recommend that you avoid it altogether.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why some people draw them in and some don't, well like others have said, it usually has to to with one's emotional state of mind and vibrational level. If your spirit is functioning on a higher vibrational level you probably won't get a lot of action. That being said, people functioning on a higher vibrational level usually wouldn't turn to a ouija board in the first place.

Kids are at a much higher risk because of their emotional immaturity in general.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

There is an old saying "When you eliminate most other probabilities whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Did the room you and your friends were using had Hardwood floors or Concrete floors? Someone stepping on a loose board could have caused the glass to knock the letters down. I don't entirely doubt you and your friends experience, but the other probabilities of what might have happened cannot be ruled out.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

On an archaeological dig in Israel, a friend of mine used silver diving rods to detect any anomalies in the ground. He called them his 'Anomalie Rods'. At a certain spot the rods would cross, even after we dugged down to bedrock level. (The pickaxe would spark when it hit bedrock) The anomalie rods also crossed where we found a small trench that contained an artifact. I tried it myself by walking where the artifact was uncovered, where the artifact continued that was still buried, the spot that was dugged down to bedrock level, and outside of the excavation site. The anomalie rods croossed over the artifact that was exposed, still buried and the spot dugged down to bedrock level. My friend said it has to do with Positive and Negative energy. If you are Positive, the Anomalie Rods worked. If you are Negative, they don't.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

Interesting.

Not sure if your post is agreeing with me or not, but to clarify what I was trying to say is that the demonic operates on a very low vibrational level and it seeks the same. It can't take a high vibration unless it's very strong, and even then it's in a lot of agony.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I came across this thread and decided to share some personal events that took place. Below is the email I sent to a demonologist and his response. I hope it is of use to people who are curious about the ouija board. Be VERY careful when playing. I saw things that made me believe...

My Email:
I'm pretty sure I have seen demon's when using the ouija board. I was with a friend and whatever we were talking to at first was nice and inviting. Eventually, whatever it was began telling us to kill each other, ourselves and to "let it in." We've heard stories about burning the ouija board and how it makes evil spirits go away. I told whatever was in the room that we were going to burn the board. After i said that out loud I witnessed 2 dark shadowy (looked like dancing smoke) things dancing in a circle on the ceiling. The only light in the room was a candle. I moved the candle around to see if it was causing this to happen. My foot brushed up against my friends and I could feel his foot shaking. I turned the lights on and whatever it was disappeared. We burned the board and I stopped messing around with the ouija board. Years later for some reason I had this urge to buy one. I bought a ouija board and began using it with my friends. Once again wierd things started happening. My friends were scared to death and told me to throw it away or get rid of it somehow. Some of them believed that it was effecting me. I believe it was. For some reason I would get wierd sudden urges to start playing it alone. I never let myself do it. I went through this wierd phase of depression and hate for sometime after. I became quiet and seclusive. I had LOTS of flies in my room at one point in time. The smell of death was in my room. Im pretty sure a rat died somewhere in my attic but something about it didnt feel right. Flies were all over my room for awhile. Eventually whatever it was stopped smelling and the flies left. I see the numbers 666 alot. I dont know if its coincidence or what but it feels wrong. One time at denny's the cashier looked at me and said "youre evil." He handed me back 6 dollars and 66 cents. Even though this could be coincidence something felt wrong. Please let me know what you think of all this. I'd like to talk to someone who could give me advice or look into this. Please write back.

Demonologist response:

Matt,

Thank you ror your interesting email, you have contacted the right person to answer you questions.

First of all, playing with a ouija board should be wrong on so many levels, both spiritually and and morally. The board is a direct calling card to the realm known as HELL to the christians and catholics alike.

I feel compelled to ask you... what is your religion,Matt, and why didnt you stop useing the board when it started feeling bad?

To see or experience any paranormal phenomena comeing across the board would indeed be a scary thing to see, however, why were you compelled to re-purchase a new board and use it again?

Secondly, the entities that you have encountered are as you described them, shadows of or weaker forms of a much stronger demon that was invited into your life and friends lives through the use of the ouija board.

As far as your concern to being possessed...you have nothing to worry about as to say that if you were to be "possessed" you wouldnt actually know it yourself. As for the feelings of darkness and dread the crept into your life...that is actually the third stage out of five stages called "oppression", where an evil entity tries to force its prey into complete submission and drive them utterly insane in some cases.

My best advice is to get together with your friends who used the board and start going to church every sunday and pray to god as to keep you safe from any and all evil entities that may plage your life. Also, I would recommend that you discard any occult artifacts that were used in conjunction with the board and keep an eye on your other objects so that mysterious activi

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Why some people draw them in and some don't, well like others have said, it usually has to to with one's emotional state of mind and vibrational level. If your spirit is functioning on a higher vibrational level you probably won't get a lot of action. That being said, people functioning on a higher vibrational level usually wouldn't turn to a ouija board in the first place.

Kids are at a much higher risk because of their emotional immaturity in general.

Peace

Of course that is all speculation; no one knows for sure why one person over another would make strong contact with an entity. I would guess that more adults make actual contact with these entities. You don't hear of a lot of kids becoming possessed from using ouija boards, but I have heard of it in adults. It is said that kids are more prone that adults to poltergeist activity, which usually has harmless results.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Oh absolutely, it's definitely my speculation based on what I've read and other peoples' experiences. I guess I try to look for similarities to form my opinion. Kids are usually more prone to being careless and reckless and have no idea of the possible severity of the consequences. Emotional maturity and age aren't mutually exclusive. Good post.

I've had no first-hand experiences myself, and I don't plan on it.

Peace

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yes, Dr. Love. I was agreeing with you about the similarity of what I experienced in Israel with the Positive and Negative enrgies with your low to high vibration energies.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

In response to #2 so your implying that if an atheist used the ouija board nothing would happen because they have no spiritual sense? Also im just out here trying to do this because i want to see if ghost and the sort are real. There will always be people telling me they do and there's always people saying it doesn't. Those people who say that it is true know because they have experienced it and that's all i'm trying to do. I'm not out to talk to Satan but i at least want some proof of the supernatural.

Most of the time, you only get what you put into into it. Some call it "faith", others call it "energy", it can be called most anything. If you don't think it will happen, chances are nothing will. Hope, want or desire are all forms of "energy" that you would be feeding into this. That alone can produce some form of what could be called a result. Now that I am understanding that your underlying reason for this appears to be found in the phrase "seeing is believing" try it enough and you will have your results. They are more than likely not going to be the results you were looking for or want but eventually you will get "attention".

What I am saying is that a belief in "something" is what I call necessary before you tinker with o boards or magik of some type (scrying, automatic-writing, etc...) You would want to have a basic knowledge of how to protect yourself if something were to happen. Be careful what you try, you may regret what you find.

With that said, I am not trying to discourage you from obtaining results. If you are truly interested in "finding" faith in something. One often does not have to look so far. Signs are all around us and occur frequently. Most overlook them and never recognize it when it happens. If you are looking for miracles, I would not look for an act like Moses parting the Red Sea. A miracle can be a single mom working two jobs, tired and exhausted, yet still find time to spend quality time to raise, guide, and support her children.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Haha, I get a kick out of these threads. Don't listen to these nutjobs. You'll find out soon enough, if you haven't already, that it's all a load of crap. You're setting yourself up for dissapointment. I've tried atleast 6 different versions of the Ouija Board, w/ others, and by myself. In my house, in "haunted houses", in graveyards, in known spots of mass murders/deaths. Guess what happened? Yes, not a damn thing..

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Haha, I get a kick out of these threads. Don't listen to these nutjobs. You'll find out soon enough, if you haven't already, that it's all a load of crap. You're setting yourself up for dissapointment. I've tried atleast 6 different versions of the Ouija Board, w/ others, and by myself. In my house, in "haunted houses", in graveyards, in known spots of mass murders/deaths. Guess what happened? Yes, not a damn thing..

Consider yourself lucky.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Love and light conquers all my friend. Only the weak and vulnerable are subjected to such nonsense..

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Love and light conquers all my friend. Only the weak and vulnerable are subjected to such nonsense..

Yeah and I'll be sure to wear flowers in my hair if I ever go to San Francisco.

Love and light are wonderful things (note I told the inquirer to "stay in the light") but you can be sure there is hate and darkness out there. Knowing there is hate and darkness doesn't mean you are weak and vulneralbe it means you've been there and got the t-shirt and don't want to go back. :

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join