It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mischief2013
I am not an atheist nor am i a religious person. I am more agnostic and i am open minded to religion as well. But why is it there is no other way? Im going to stop there because i dont want this to turn into an argument about religion

#1 Reason why it didn't "work". Hopefully, you got lucky and didn't have enough energy to draw their attention.

#2 Regarding your quote above. If you are not at least spiritually aware in some way shape or form (whether it be Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, etc...) why would you think it would work for you? What is your underlying reason? To prove spirituality does not exist or interact the way others claim?

#3 The army teaches you basic training before they send you to the front lines. Not when you reach the front lines. Do not wait for "Casper" to be a problem without at least having knowledge first of what to do or more importantly what NOT to do. This goes back to #2 at least having a more defined awareness of your own understanding of spirituality.

I know you have heard this before and I will say it again. DO NOT attempt this again. I have dabbled with the big O before and wish I hadn't now that I am older and wiser. I have gone through spiritual turbulence which using the "o" board may have not helped my trials sent my way. I have learned never to use the o board. Some beings I have encountered never really left. Other experienced audiences will understand what I mean. I still have dreams influenced by these third parties. over 10 years later! Some beings I pray and hope no one else will ever see, experience, or feel. It all sounds cool until it you are faced with them and realize how unprepared you actually are. I do not think I can blame the o board 100% but it certainly did not help.

This one goes out to others out there more experienced. Have you ever experienced the presence of the "big yellow eye"? I have seen it, felt it's presence, and it has looked into my soul. I have never been the same since. This is not the presence which has scared me most though, there are others, far worse.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
1.Black candles
2.Ask for certain names of ghosts
3.Ask for baalzebub
4.invite him into your body
5 insert head in between knees and kiss you behind goodbye

Actually do the exact opposite to help protect yourself
do not say baalzebub
do not burn black candles
do not ask for certain names spirits lie
do not challenge a spirit to do anything
you could do 5 if you want but if you do follow these directions you could get screwed up in the head watch out for anything that scares you if you feel the vessel what ever your moving on the board try to scroll threw alphabet force to good bye flip vessel over and leave room and Ouija to sit for awhile

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma
I would really not do this if I were you, but I know you will. Do you know that you are opening up a portal for a spirit evil/good either way a spirit. God warned us of not using things that could help us reach or communcate with the "other side".

King Saul became ill with an evil spirit after he consulted a medium about the war and David. God did not like that and had an evil spirit enter King Saul.

God really does not like us messing around with these kinds of things. And as someone else asked. I REALLY hope that you are PROTECTED for the evil that can come about you and your friends.

Peace to you and your friends

Grandma

What the hell? You worship a god that sends evil spirits into people as punnishment??? What are you??

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
try it at dead time 2-3pm

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I remember my friends trying to get into this years ago. I didn't really believe in it.

They all sat around, fingers on the pointer, mine as well. One asked a question and sure enough it moved to answer the question and pointing to the letters to spell the word, etc. I asked a question and it too was answered.

So I asked my mates why we need to touch it at all -- surely the spirit(s) move it for us? No, they needed a "medium" to communicate through. Oh right, of course, silly me.

I then asked a question which I already new the answer to and only I knew. And sure enough it spelled it out. I Had the feeling that since we had to 'touch' the pointer, it was all subconscious and we were in fact doing the pointing.

Eventually I tried more a more 'scientific' approach and asked people to remove their fingers -- and it didn't move when a question was asked, but as my mate had said, the spirits needed us for that. Fair enough.

I then said, 'Ok, I'll not touch the pointer - you guys keep your fingers on it, I'll *write down* a question and hold it up away from you guys [my mates] and let the spirit read it.' Didn't work -- pointer didn't move or just circled about slowly.

I tried and easy one. I faced my mates, hands behind my back and said, 'How many fingers and I holding out?'. Never a correct answer and never even close.

I knew then that it wasn't what people thought -- it was merely your own mind, either consciously or subconsciously, doing the moving of the pointer.

So relax -- you won't be inviting any nasty spirits, wizards or hellishly kniving demons into your home.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by noonebutme]

[edit on 6-2-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Do you listen to George Noory much?

Anyway... I'm sure by this time you're fine and not possessed, your head isn't spinning around and you're not floating over your bed at night so really no other reason to keep typing here other than I didn't want this to be a one liner...

peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

"We are going to Toys R Us to go buy one in a few hours and later on we're going to use it and see what happens. it will be 4 of us in my Garage. I'll have it totally dark and use a few candles to light things"

AM AMAZED THAT THEY WOULD SELL SUCH A THING

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey,

Is this all real?
I have seen some of the Derren Brown shows and he does this Quija stuff but he admits that it is all fake ...

Let us know how it goes ... no faking though.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by psiawakened

THIS IS CRAZY SH%T...........

LOOKS LIKE BY ALL ACCOUNTS YOU HAVE NEVER DONE SUCH A THING

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
never ask for Mr hitler of germany !

when i was small we played this, its scary i asked the question to talk with hitler just for fun, the table gone cold and letters said get out.

also don't ask stupid questions you will get lifted and thrown out by force.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Possession is the last stage of demonic activity. Usually it starts with infestation, or the inviting in of the demonic (ouija board). Next is oppression, the breaking down of the human spirit to a state of fear, depression, and hopelessness. Then the possession can take place.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Dr. Love. I'm sincerely impressed. That's so true. Not a lot of people understand that. Have you studied either for the ministry or have you studied the occult ?? (while not out collecting shot glasses?
)

Some in the ministry also list obsession as sometimes being of demonic origin.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the board is evil. and only evil. the room got down to fog and about 40-50 degrees fast on a summer night. The piece moved without me touching, it pulled my finger along. The spirit was gay, and likely a former criminal of some kind. My friend, a chick, would draw out her own because she was addicted. Do not do the board, only suffering awaits for someone. my life has been lame since i used it. And people randomly are agrivated by me, when they normaly arent for similar things in others. its not me..i change alot for others, and its annoying, demons are annoying.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

...it pulled my finger...The spirit was gay,

That's all I could read of your post before I died laughing.

Ok so, sorry if it was a bad experience for you, but, I got a great laugh out of it.

PS. The board is only that - a mass produced paste board covered in numbers and the ABC's.
It's the person/people that make the difference.

*still chuckling over your post - sorry man*...

peace

[edit on 6-2-2009 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Me..........IN THE CLERGY?!!!!

Yeah FF, I've seen up to five stages, you mentioned "obsession" and I forget what the other one is. Those two kind of morph into the three main stages though. I've read quite a bit on the subject.

Peace

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

"
WELL SPOKEN/QUOTED
"

PEACE 2u2.....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

You and your friends might have used an unsteady table that someone hit accidentally causing the glass to fly around and knock down the letters? Depending on the weight of the glass and spacing of the letters on the board.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

By consulting with the witch of Ein Dor(Sp?) to speak with the spirit of Samuel. King Saul violated the Commandment "Thou shalt not commit Idolatry." Talking to spirits is a form of Idol Worship. You can't break a Commandment of the Most High without consequences.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Okay just spent the last 20 minutes or so reading every ones replies since i was gone. This is gonna be a long post since i want to reply to many of you individually.

Originally posted by Goathief

I know you mentioned that only demons communicate using ouija boards but how is this so? Why only demons? Why isnt it that good spirits and bad spirits use it to communicate?

Hello again mischief, I hope you had a good night despite the ouija board disappointing!

My guess would be that as these people subscribe to the Christian faith, spirits of humans would either be in heaven or hell (well, maybe purgatory) - thus the only beings able to communicate would be demons or the devil because if angels, Jesus and/or god himself communicated it would mean that they lie while also making faith redundant.

Do you still have the board with you? A solo session might provide better results in a relaxed atmosphere. If you're not comfortable with that how about trying some automatic writing instead (it will help train you to be less consciously aware of what your hand is doing) or if you're feeling brave: scrying with a mirror?

The latter can be very disturbing though and I do give a strong warning with this, not from a demonic attack perspective but psychological. I've given some links in another thread that can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Goathief]

Yes i still have the board its sitting on my bed. Nothing spooky or weird has happened to me yet. I'm not sure if i'm so up to doing it again so soon. I might want to read up some more and really look into this. I've heard of automatic writing but i'm not sure how to go about doing that i'll have to look into it. And i've never heard of "Scrying with a mirror" I'll have to look that up as well. I will also look into the link you gave me. thanks.

Originally posted by zooplancton
to the OP,
my wife whom is a very straight shooter told me about her experience once, and she asked whom she would be married to.

the board told her the initials of the name of the person. BV (me) and i asked her: "are you sure it wasn't BW?" (a friend of mine whom dated her) and she said NO! she was very adamant about the initials BV which she had no idea whom they were associated with, and it stuck with her since.

to this day she swears that she was not mistaken.

my query is - and i work in the "toy" market; how can something that is blindly produced via offset 4 color printing and particle board hold any medium for calling extra-dimensional entities?

interesting.

This story is very interesting. Thank you for sharing. I wonder the same thing, how can this board be able to hold so much power to be able to do this?

Originally posted by lingk007
but MAN oh MAN did some wicked stuff start happening immediately after bringing it home.

Thanks for sharing this story. I've never heard about spirits manifesting by just having the board in your house. Very interesting. And i understand there are risks which is why im taking some time out to learn more about what im getting my self into. Thanks for your concerns and advice.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by mischief2013]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ignore this post was a mistake if a mod or someone can delete this post that would be great

[edit on 6-2-2009 by mischief2013]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join