It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
some of you guys sound like wackos. i mean how does a demon pop out of gameboard and harm people? I'm not saying it can't happen but from an outsiders perspective it just sounds crazy. if ouji boards allow you to contact the dead how come people still don't know what happens when you die? nobody asked them? why dont one of you master ouijiers go get some good answers for us? you talked to your dead grandpa and all you got was his name? give me a break. i say go for it, dont be scared at all, and if it seems legit ask some worthwhile questions . i feel like people that think they let something in are out of their mind and its all in their head.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by jpm06002]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mischief2013
reply to post by sadchild01

Thanks i appreciate your feedback. The only problem i have about joining wicca is that it takes a lot of time and dedication. I'm interested in the paranormal but i dont plan for it to be my hobby. And i've never heard of using a pendulum. I'll look into the website you posted. Thanks for your concerns.

Here lies the crux of the matter. You said the problem you have is time and dedication. A person can spend years and years studying the occult and paranormal matters and you will still be a child playing with matches. There are much more dangerous things than spirits and what you call demonic possession. If you are lucky you will have been living a physical reality that has been so strong with modern distraction it will be like a being trying to break through this dimension and taking over a lamp.

If you are unlucky and have some form of awareness of the infinite awareness then you may let in something that follows you until the end of your days.

Believe me...I am one that is living the life of a very talented occultist. I have to protect myself all the time because I let something in long ago...

Do not play with matches young one until you have mastered the ability to extinguish a wildland fire.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

Please read this should help you because im into all this myself ive read alot to do with it but never been brave enough to do one. I can help you a bit in what to do to protect yourself. If your really going to do this !!! Ive read you should never ask them to move any think in the room or what ever your doing it in only ask them to move the glass because your bring the sprit out of the spirit world and then you could be living with a spirit shadow for ever.
You should pray for protection before ans after e.g Are spirit guied Please protect us from any harm, please keep any bad spirit from harming us and only good we wish to hear from we ask are spirit guied to keep us safe and keep us bless tonight. And at the end say now we have finish we are thank you for your help but please dont follow us please keep us safe. Light white candels white candels are for protection.
Good luck cant wait to no what happen

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle1983

Casting protection involves much more than this.

I am not going to condone what you are doing in any way and will not take a karma hit for helping you make a mistake. Just because you know some that seemed to not have a negative effect on does not mean it has not manifested yet.

Read my post this one and feel what I have said.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm06002
some of you guys sound like wackos. i mean how does a demon pop out of gameboard and harm people? I'm not saying it can't happen but from an outsiders perspective it just sounds crazy. if ouji boards allow you to contact the dead how come people still don't know what happens when you die? nobody asked them? why dont one of you master ouijiers go get some good answers for us? you talked to your dead grandpa and all you got was his name? give me a break. i say go for it, dont be scared at all, and if it seems legit ask some worthwhile questions . i feel like people that think they let something in are out of their mind and its all in their head.

You know some people on here are very rude! Firsly I never claimed to be a "master" at it...I already said I only did it once and could never give advice. Secondly, the whole episode took about 3 hours..do you really think I am going to print everything said on here! I said the "proof" to me was his name; we also received a lot of other information. So go take your negative comments elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
For those of you that find an ouija an evil tool... I sleep with one in my room, with the pointer on it. Absolutely nothing happens, unless a little cold air counts.

My board is an older one (William Fuld, before parker bros bought the title), and came from ebay. I even dared an entity that I was "communicating" with to demonstrate its power, if willing. Again, NOTHING happened.

Either I'm just incredibly lucky, or I have a board that doesn't connect to the spiritual world.

as a side note, while I can't make any connections with spirits (using the board), when I got it I noticed two entites had came with it: The first being a "shadow person" that refuses to communicate, just watch, and the other being some kind of metallic sphere that darts around.

The sphere resembles the flying ball from the Phantasm movies. A few other people told me it might be a probe from a UFO, or something similar.

Finally, I tried one more experiment with my board. I left the pointer on it, as well as a tape recorder. I left the items in my closet, which is just about the spookiest place in my apartment. After listening to the audio, nothing poped up.

So, based on my observations, I would say that oujia boards are no more dangerous than crystals or tarot cards. That is just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ask for a positive contact cnly, say a prayer, burn some sage or myrh...have a bible nearby.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Well, you can make one yourself, so it doesn't really matter if the board comes from TRU or wherever, it's an instrument of the occult either way.

It's a few pieces of plastic, a sticker, and some thick cardboard. Occultish imagery or not.

So... I just want to get this straight here. I mean... this thing can potentially "open a door" to something horrible that will make you beg for god's merciful intervention to end it... and Toys R' Us is just fine with selling it on their store shelves. Yet if it's discovered to contain a bit of lead paint - they'll rush it off the store shelves and offer recall notices.

That just seems a bit.. absurd... don't you think?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
If you are lucky you will have been living a physical reality that has been so strong with modern distraction it will be like a being trying to break through this dimension and taking over a lamp.

If you are unlucky and have some form of awareness of the infinite awareness then you may let in something that follows you until the end of your days.

This is interesting LoneGunMan. What exactly do you mean by "infinite awareness?"

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I would say lay off the protection., no such thing Best protection is Him/hers own mind. John Wayne once put it: Re-god-damn-diculous. BELIEVE in yourself and life just happens. Believe in God or some other yahoo to help you, one only fails. Weak minded individuals makes this one scary world. I can't tell you how many losers that look to GOD for help because they can't pay a mortgage bill. Trust me on this, GOD DOES NOT EXIST. Get it? It's a fictitional piece made to control weak minded sheeple. You think the conviction of billions of muslims willing to see Allah with 72 virgins is real?
Weak souls. Poor SOB's.
does that emoticon exist?

Lets analyze this: A young man ~ 19 years of age wants to use an Ouija, BOUGHT FROM TOYS R' US. In the name of the devil let the kid have some fun.

I dare anyone to give me a name of a demon (F it, the devil name himself). Supply me the incantation or whatever it is you really think will bring him forth. I will video tape it with 2 camcorders, and laugh the entire time. I really only have one word for you, DREAMERS.

Care and luck,

Edit to ADD: If the language of the demons or spirits is in some other language then english. So be it. I took 3 years of spanish in HS, 2 years in college. I am italian, so maybe I can muster some Italian up too.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by Stockburn]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Can anyone here offer proof that any of these beings - dead or alive exist (other than moving the planchette)? If so, will it stand up to rugged and reproducable scientific testing? Would you do it in a laboratory where the conditions are controlled?

I am a scientist in SoCal. If anyone can do this then I am offering an environment in my lab to test it out so it can either be debunked or studied further.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

This is interesting LoneGunMan. What exactly do you mean by "infinite awareness?"

Hey buddy how have you been?

It is the one. We are all of the one, just different facets or splinters. Our physical is but the vessel but we operate that vessel with our Infinite Awareness.

It is one thing to believe in our infinite awareness, it is another to commune with it and know infinite awareness. We make this reality and if a person lives only in the mundane modern world of distraction and entertainment then that person does not have the ability to keep oneself from harm when dealing with other vibrational frequencies.

This is as much as I want to go into here.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
Can anyone here offer proof that any of these beings - dead or alive exist (other than moving the planchette)? If so, will it stand up to rugged and reproducable scientific testing? Would you do it in a laboratory where the conditions are controlled?

I am sure I could. Will I?

Manipulating the other side for proving it exists only diminishes the occultists ability and sometimes if one is far enough into one can be punished. Your path has put you in the direction of the physical world only. I feel you are not ready to take the other path to heart, and one needs to be ready in the heart before going down that path. These things are not a magicians trick or something to be proven to the physical mind.

One day science will catch up. I also sense you are not a scientist but are trying to only debunk something you do not yet understand.

Thank you for playing.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick

I am a scientist in SoCal. If anyone can do this then I am offering an environment in my lab to test it out so it can either be debunked or studied further.

I've wondered this myself. Why would they need the living to move it for them?

I am aghast at all the thougts of how evil these beings are...what they can do, just based on this thread alone.

If they can move drapes, why can't they move the planchette alone? Do they need a human as a key to be able to do so?

I might be wrong, but my own thoughts on the subject is that this whole, game just brings out the evil in the people who play it.

Something from the subcontious. Everyone is capable of good and evil, so what a person brings forth in the game is nothing exterior, demon, or ghost wise, but just an aspect of themselves.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You better hope you don't invoke a demon.

One time some teenagers did it and the message was that they were going to die. They immediately stopped and when home. The next day one of the teenagers died in a car crash.

Curiosity killed the cat.

Ouija is real. My aunt knows how to do it. I caught her and my grandmother doing it and I joined in but I didn't know exactly what they were doing. The coin moved and I thought they were moving it but they told me it was a spirit. You are supposed to say some things before and after you so it to close the door/portal. But I really hope you don't invoke a bad spirit.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

I've wondered this myself. Why would they need the living to move it for them?

I am not here to keep going on about this to those that are not ready but here is one more bit of truth.

The Tarot, the Runes or Witchboard or all only tools. We are the instrument.

Our souls and other entities not of this reality vibrate at a higher rate than this plain. It is like a television or radio wave, we cannot see them or feel them, they can pass through walls but cannot have an effect on solid objects. Neither can spirit for the most part.

Spirit can effect us because we are spirit. Your soul is piloting a vessel that vibrates at this density level and therefore you can interact with this reality. Just like a radio frequencies needs a radio receiver to transform and vibrate the speakers for sound.

Spirit needs to work through the instrument (the human body) in order to have an effect on the physical. This is why it needs a human interfacing with the tool.

If you want to know more then you need to open some doors, but be prepared for those doors can never be closed.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Okay guys results are in. Went to Toys R Us and got it. At around 7:30pm we set everything up read the instructions and set it up. It was a glow in the dark so we left the lights on as the directions said so it can glow in the dark later. It was 3 of us. We all sat in a square table and were just talking about random things. We said a protection prayer and started. After about 10 or 15 minutes we lit candles and were asking If there were any spirits in the room. No answer.

We asked a few times and no response. I jokingly said if the planchette starting moving to no then that wouldnt make much sense would it? Anyways we were very patient and serious about it. We then decided maybe we should turn off the lights and the candles. So we did. So it was pitch black and the only thing visible was the board and the planchette. We asked many times if their were any ghost here, if any ghost wished to speak to us etc. No response. After about 45 minutes of no response we decided to call it a night and leave. No demons. no Ghosts. No Possessions. No nothing. So there you have it. My result of tonight's Ouija board experiment.

We're going to try it again tomorrow night and see what happens. Im a little disappointed nothing happened and after about 30 minutes of nothing happening my friend said "i knew this was BS" He's willing to try it again so we will tomorrow and hopefully we get some results.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

Good for you sir.

It is truly in the mind of the one(s) playing and ideomotor. Nothing more thing less.

When you play tomorrow. Can you ask it how long you think Stock will live? I already have my own # from the board, the sad thing is I don't want to live that long....127. Let;s see what she can come up tomorrow.

Take care and keep looking for the truth, sadly enough you won't find it from the this forum(s) as most people here are believers in almost "anything". No offense intended to anyone.

Cheers, btw, where is the video?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just listen to some of you guys taking Ouija boards seriously
, there as real as table tipping. Just watch Derren Brown Séance, he just shows what aload of rubbish it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mischief2013
"i knew this was BS"

That is a good thing. You really should read my posts because if you end up really believing it is not BS you may end up in a spot. I wont repeat myself you can read the above, but I will tell you one thing.

The veil has been thinning and as it does people are going to see and feel more and more of the unexplainable. Some will find much more than they wanted.

All done with this thread, I did and said what I could.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join